Don't Go

D.O & Hiyomi

i accidently hid the previous chapter.

Aishhh. Such a pabo i am.

Sorry subbies.

 

 

 

 

Now this day was certainly a long day. It's almost 3 in the morning, and the day has not end for me. But was I tired? 

"How come Hiyomi ssi is with you, Kyungsoo ya?" Baekhyun asked as a big piece of sangyeopsal disappeared into his mouth. 'Hiyomi ssi, has Kyungsoo been mean to you? Did he force you to come?" He inquired again, this time pointing his chopsticks back and forth between Kyungsoo and I. 

My eyes lurked to see if Kyungsoo was gonna participate in this conversation, but of course he wasn't. That man was busy stuffing his face in his bowl of rice. 

"Aniyo, Baekhyun ssi.." I started of politely. "He's been a lot of help actually," I said quietly and casually reached for a piece of chicken from my bowl, like what I uttered just now didn't matter. That Kyungsoo helping to send me home was just a normal act to me, like so ordinary. That Kyungsoo being nice to me was a normal thing, like his sweet small gestures were meaningless to me. Like none of that mattered at all. At all. 

"Ahh kurokunaa~" a Sehun budged into the conversation, after finish slurping his bowl of fish broth. I am seriously amazed at how these guys could eat at this hour. And they look like they haven't eaten in 95 years. 

"Yah. Do I look like I have a horrible character?" Peering from his bowl, Kyungsoo finally decided to talk. "I'm very well mannered okay?"

Baekhyun almost chocked on his pork, and Sehun already fell off his chair, slapping the floor as he was laughing voiceless-ly. 

Ignoring his friends, Kyungsoo stood up and I looked up to him cluelessly, like, help me out Lord, what am I doing here? 

"Come on," he said in a voice that only I can hear, as he took out some cash from his wallet and placed them on the table between our bowls. "Let's get you home," he started walking and gestured me to follow him close. 

"Are they drunk?" I asked him as we were walking towards his car. I was quite concern about the condition of his two friends back there. They don't look, ahm-- normal. 

"No.." He smiled as he started the ignition. There's something about looking at Do Kyungsoo from the co-drivers point of view. It was nice. "Why, were you scared?" He turned his head to me. To me. Oh no.. 

Damn, he caught me staring, and I just had to ing fluster at that time. .

"Ahh..ahmm.." I did all the flustering movements a pabo would have done. I flipped my hair, I cleared my throat, I shook my head profusely , like I had committed the crime of the century. "Aniyo.." I finally croaked.

"You might want to get use being around those bafoon"

What? Why would I?

 

 

 

"Thank you so much Kyungsoo ssi nomu nomu kamsahamnida.." I blabbered to him as I was getting my things and ready to exit the car, when he suddenly caught hold of my wrist, lightly. 

"Hiyomi.." his voice was light.

It was quiet. And the semi-romantic song crooning from the radio wasn't helping either. The situation we were in right now, was something I had never experience with him. He was holding on to me, but there seemed to be something off with him; like he was struggling to let words escape from his mouth. 

"Kyungsoo ssi?" I broke our moment of silence, couldn't really comprehend what was happening. What, like does he want something from me? If he wants my body, I'm not ready to give him that just yet.

Wait. What the am I saying. 

It just turned out that I accidently dropped my phone whilst I was clumsily gathering my things just now.

Just that.

But seriously, D.O. Did you have to hold on to my wrist like that? W-what's with the skinship. And that tone of voice you used, when it's just the two of us. Do you have to? I know I'm more used to the brutallly evil Satan Soo, but when he hits me with just a dash of tender-love-and care, I could really collapse in my own daze he created. He just literally ed my mind, that Do Kyungsoo. Stop being so nice and gentle to me.

I'm dying here.