You

D.O & Hiyomi

I'm not sure. Should I opt for something as casual as , like washed-out jeans and a T-shirt. Or should I put on something impressive. Who am I trying to impress anyway? Casual as it is then. I quickly scanned my pile of neatly folded clothes and failed to locate my most favorite jeans, the washed-out one. 

Damn. There it is, in the pile of clothes I have yet to wash. Urghh.. I just grabbed whatever pair of jeans it was on the top of the pile; a choral-pastel coloured jeans. I thought it was nice. And the shirt on the top of the pile. Who cares. I'm just going to hang out with a bunch of boys anyway. 

Where. Is. He.& I clenched my fist and as check the message Kyungsoo sent me just now, saying that he insisted to come and pick me up, despite the fact I told him that I'm pretty much capable of sneaking into their apartment without getting caught. How? I don't know. I just made up that fact. He said that since I can sneak so well, he'll just be waiting by the curb, so I'll have to properly hide my face so that people won't recognise me. And thus here I am. Standing by the road, with a scarf carefully wrapped around my neck up til my bottom lips, my hair pulled back into a happy bun, and no makeup on. 

But.. Is that how Do Kyungsoo is when he's dating a girl? So caring. So ready to spoil her. Wait. Are we really dating? 

 

"Aaishh!! Chincha!!" I stompped my feet like a 5 year old. This dating, not dating thing, is so confusing. I need to do something about it. 

"Are you angry I'm late?" Huh? I turned around to see someone dressed in a black cap, black T, black jeans. Do Kyungsoo. Is this your attempt at dressing so that people won't recognise you?

 

"Do Kyungsoo.." I muttered unconciously. I like to say his full name. Its cute. 

"Yes Omi-ya.. I'm sorry," he flashed me a smile. Don't. You kill me with your smile, honey. Seriously. 

"You.." I pointed to him, up and down. "..really need to change the way you dress casually. People are going to know," I said to him in a slow voice. Good thing that there aren't many people where my apartment is. Unlike where the EXO boys live. "Where's your car? Are we walking there?" I asked looking around.

 

Truth is, I felt kinda awkward, after our date and kiss last night. Its so hard to just act natural after all of that. 

"My car is there," he pointed to somewhere.

"OK urin gatchi?" I said, ready to make haste when he grabbed onto my hand as I stopped in my track to give him a confused look. 

 

"What's the hurry?" he raised his brows, as if I understood what he meant? Nope. Not understanding any of this, Do Kyungsoo. Aren't we suppose to quickly go before somebody recognizes us, and aren't there people waiting for us back in your dorm? I'm missing something. 

 

How can you just stand there and breathe in all my awkwardness, like you've been used to it for a long time, as if you're so used to all of me. Like we've been together. Always. 

 

"Mwoyaaa.." I slowly said as I looked away after he's been eyeing and smiling to me quietly for what seemed like a long time. Handling his stares isn't my strength. And I don't know why I developed this awkward and shyness towards him. After our little date last night, my world seemed to have flipped over 360. 

 

I felt a smooth cold sensation crawl upon the skin of my hands and as it envelops perfectly, I turned to look at him. 

 

"I just want some time for us. Can we do that? Can we walk down this road slowly? The party starts in an hour."

 

"What? But you said --"

 

"I know.. I wanted us to be a bit early, so I can see you, spending our own sweet time.." He tightened his grasps on my hands. And all I could do was smile, trying very hard not to blush so much, but that's somewhat impossible. Thank you, useless cheeks.

 

And we walked down the road to where he parked his car. As slowly as possible. God bless my agency for picking this area for me and my eonnies to live, where we could avoid prying eyes from fans or sasaengs. And D.O seems to realize all that.

 

"Why aren't you wearing thicker clothes? And you really have to change the way you dress casually, okay? Your fans already know that you always dress like this. They can recognise you," I sounded like a worried mom. But he should clearly understand what I mean. He's D.O from EXO. He's like the 8th wonder of the world. 

 

"Why are you so worried if they'd recognise me?" 

 

I stopped. And he stopped too. A lot of things are cooked up in my mind. But I chose to ask him one thing: 

 

"It's because we're not really dating, right? When people ask, you'll just say we're not dating. Am I right?"

 

 

 

I don't know if I want to stick around and hear his answer.