In Love (Ending)

D.O & Hiyomi

 

 

"Did you read the article about you flirting with me on set?" I asked him and handed him a cup of tea at the same time. He sat straight and reached for the tea. The rapberry yogurt I was about to dig into was snatched away from me and then returned with half of it sunk in in his mouth. Mean. I scooped whatever that's left of my yogurt anyway. 

"It was just a pic of me giving you a face towel.. How can that look like flirting to the media?" He sounded frustrated, yet looked so cute whinning about it. However, with his movies and drama line-up, he should be quite used to these things. And plus, I thought it was true; he was flirting with me on set. Heck he's my boyfriend! Not that the world knows about it just yet, albeit the countless pairing names fans have for us ever since that stupid show D.O & Hiyomi Date Time. 

The shooting of our web-drama was long over and now we are promoting. It was a first time for me, but he has done this a bazillion times. I don't think he gave a damn when people were pairing him with Kim Sohyun? 

 

The next day was our promoting day in COEX exhibition center and as per usual, fan flocked the scene. Up until now, I would always feel intimidated when being compared to him. All these fans, I know for sure they came to see him. THE DO KYUNGSOO. 

"Err Kyungsoo-ssi, there's quite a number of headlines saying you were flirting with Hiyomi-ssi on the set of 'Call Me Love' (the web-drama title :P). ..and then Kyungsoo started to laugh his glorious manly laugh, I'll never get bored of hearing it I swear. He turned to look at me and we both laughed, earning auwwws and oohhss from the fans. Perhaps they thought that was cute. 

"Ohh about that.. I was just being nice to her." He replied to the MC. I can't help but to blush right there quietly. 

"But there are so many people on set, why were you only nice to Hiyomi-ssi?" 

Gosh these MCs really do know how to get some scoops. I wouldn't know what to answer. 

]"You see, it's her first time acting and I was just there to take care of her" 

Fans were roaring non stop by this time, as those cheesy phrases came out from Kyungsoo's mouth. The MC then shifted the focus on me and asked me, "Do you like being taken care of by Kyungsoo-ssi, Hiyomi-ssi?" 

I can't stop giggling, like wtf the MC was being so obvious. But I clearly remember what both Kyungsoo and I had discussed last night..

"Omi.. I think it's time to do it.." he said as his hands traced my arms up to my shoulders.

... what is he talking about. DO IT? Like  freaking se--

"I think we have to tell people we're dating"

..oh. ok. 

"Plus my dating ban was lifted a few months a go and I just thought-- bla..bla..bla..

..I thought you were talking about-- nevermind my ert mind. 

After calling our agencies to inform them of our plan and got an OK from them, we've decided to come clean with the world.

"I like.. " just those 2 words got the atmosphere out of control. Fans were screaming with their fan chants "D.Omi!! D.Omi!!" 

Pheww.. That was such a relieve. Have I mentioned before I was just waiting for death threats to be thrown at me in all directions? Kyungsoo is so famous that sasaengs just 'love' him so much. How am I to face that? Can I handle the heat of being Do Kyungsoo's girlfriend? 

"I like it when he takes care of me," and I took one look at him beside me. With his lips pursed, trying his best to caintain his feels, he just smiled and nodded at me. There's no turning back now and I have decided that I will allow my whole heart to love him and care for him just like how he does to me. He's so precious. 

Guess what the title of tabloids will be tomorrow.. 

 

 

The End ---

 

 

Thank you so much for reading this. 

I just cannot thank you enough. 

I appologize for taking so long between updates and to end this. 

I'm a full time working omma (yes it's true)

and I just love Kyungsoo. 

Please anticipate more D.O fic from me. 

Thank you so much the support.