Falling

D.O & Hiyomi

We didn't sleep together, in case you were wondering.

Because errr.. something might happen. Quote a Do Kyungsoo. 

Anyways.

Can somebody please give this guy an award. He took care of me so well I gained a kilogram in a week! All his cooking and his strategies to get me pumping my dose of endorphins should be given the credit. Chincha. 

"What would happen to me without you.." I murmured quite loudly as I played with the fringe of his hair, that was brushing his forehead. 

We were sitting on the couch and he was looking at his phone, creating a new board for his Pinterest account. I saw he named it  'Food for GF'.

Kyungsoo, you..

"Probably be loosing too much weight," he said without looking at me. 

"And I'd look ugly for our comeback," I agreed to him. Nodding. "Horrible," I added. 

"Unhealthy". Kyungsoo added to the list.

"Terrible" I contributed another. 

"..but still beautiful to me," he lifted his head and my eyes met his smile. The death of me. 

"I'm not.." I blushed excessively looking away, but smiling. Our romantic moments are so rare, it makes me shudder euphorically each time he does or say cheesy stuff. 

The day ended with my manager picking him up yo send him to the airport. He's going back to Japan , like it or not. A week was all we had agreed on for him to help me with my health issues. 

The usual stuff, Hiyomi.. D.O ssi, you too. Sohye eonnie reminded us before we parted ways. I didn't need to ask what it was. It's certain she was talking about the communicating rules. that . 

 

 

1 day to comeback day. 

EXO already came back to Korea from their debut in Japan and that Romantic Universe concept is just so adorably cute. I just--. 

"What the--"

SaRang eonnie held a piece of shorts with flowery print in disgust. It had summer-in-Hawaii written all over the concept of it. And that hot pants--like what the actual . They couldn't have made it any shorter, otherwise it'll turn into hot-ty-pants. I'll never get use to wearing all these skimpy stuff. 

To be honest, I hate it that we are stuck with this y image group thingy. Can't we just focus on vocals and be like Kiroro Miraei? ..okay that was too decent. 

Cindy eonnie, inched closer to me. "Hyo Mi.." she whispered and I knew what it was gonna be about. "Hokshii.. Did Kyungsoo work with a master trainer in Japan?". I have a weird look stamped on my face upon hearing her questions. What is she talking about? She must have noticed my unfathomed look because she started to rephrase without me having to ask her to. She rolled her eyes before saying, "I mean.. didn't you notice he looked a bit--buff? Like, tougher than before?" she raised her brows in disbelievement that I failed to realize the change in Kyungsoo's body structure.  

I furrowed my brows, cracking my head to recall our times during the Happy Pill Mission. Hmm.. he did felt--stronger. I can feel that when he hugged me. What about when I put my hands on his chest? Well.. now that she mentioned it, they did feel---

"Yah yah yah..!!" I earned a round of yah-s from Cindy eonnie and the hot pants flung onto my face. "Pay more attention to him~!" she squeaked, not wanting the stylists or the crew to hear our conversation. 

I pouted and focused on my hot pants. All I could do right now was thank god that my body was better than before. Otherwise, these y hot pants would look like ahjumma's loose undies. 

And I have Kyungsoo to thank for his help.

"Let's full dress and practice, ladies. Everybody get ready! Touch my bodehhh!!" our male instructor for this album started to break into the dance, and we all laughed histerically. 

 

 

 

"Are you watching this?" Jongin nudged Kyungsoo ever so brutally he winced in pain but tried to watched in between his winced eyes. 

But now they're wide open. Wide , wide open. 

The day my group had our comeback stage on Inkigayo, Kyungsoo promised to watch it on TV in their dorm, because it would trigger questions if he made it to the studio, and everybody knows EXO isn't supposed to be there. 

"She's ho-- auww!! Hyung!!" Now Jongin was wincing in pain. 

"Don't watch," he said just that in a monotonous tone and switched to another channel before tossing the remote-controller onto the bed, which then bounced off and crashed into the wall. The batteries fell out. 

Touch my bodehhh~!! Both of them heard the rest singing to the song outside in the living room. Kyungsoo was very sure they were dancing to it too. Oh yes. 

"I'm joining them!"

"Aaapp---"  

Jongin jumped and left their room before Kyungsoo could open his mouth to object, leaving his hand dangling in the air, failing to grab Jongin's shirt. He shut his eyes and bit his lips, holding in an uproar. 

Jongin is the only member who knows about the relationship. He should (or at least try to) understand how Kyungsoo is feeling as of that moment. Watching his girlfriend dancing a y number in that stupendously eye-grabbing outfit. Bobbing about, shaking every part of the body, asking to touch that body. 

 

Within minutes, Kyungsoo could already see them dancing the body waving chorus part of the song, as he braved himself to peer out to the living room. 

"Whoa.. Hiyomi nommu sekshii". Kyungsoo glanced to Sehun who was already giggling with his squinted eyes, wipping his drool. 

"Chincha! I like when she did this--" Kyungsoo flinched in horror when he saw Baekhyun did his rendered version of the part when the dance was slow 'you drive and my hands go up to the sky'.

 //sorry Soyou. 

Kyungsoo felt his head spinning, like he could pass out anytime. The members are giving ual remarks about his girlfriend and even expressing that they'd want to touch the body, like the song suggests. 

He has never wanted to whack them this bad, but that would be strange. 

Worse part, except for Jongin, they didn't know that D.O and Hiyomi are dating! 

 

I'm such a tard. He sighed under his breath and ruffled his hair.