His idea

D.O & Hiyomi

"Is this your idea of a date?" 

The fireworks have stopped for a while now. Both of us were just staring into the Seoul skyline, drowned in the smokey air caused by the fireworks. 

Ah. Yes. Fireworks. Just like the ones in my tummy. Like how my feels almost exploded when Kyungsoo opened up and revealed how he has been meaning to get close to me, but couldn't figure out a way to do it. Hence all the rude and mean shenanigans the threw to me. Seriously boy, you could've just walked straight up to my face and ask me out for coffee or something. I'm just a simple girl after all. 

"That's why I told you I didn't like that script we had to do on the dating show," he reasoned, making sure to tighten his arms around me a little bit more, as I lazily slouched my back against his chest. 

We. I like 'we'.

The idea of me and him. A smiled curled upon the corners of my lips--thinking that it was kind of funny how I allowed this guy, I used to resent so much, to be this close to me. I was tired. Tired of having to fight myself to push him away. It was a waste of time anyways. The more I tried to push him out of my mind, the more I wanted him close to me. Getiing to know Do Kyungsoo closer, I discovered that he was more than just a rude arrogant guy. He was actually none of that. 

"Are you uncomfortable?" he asked me, shifting my body a bit so that I would look into his eyes. 

"Aniyo. Why do you ask?" Was I moving too much? Damn. I have to get a book on how to cuddle like a human in love. He shook his head. 

"I'm just worried if you umm-- don't like this side of me." He looked down, a bit shy, but then shifted his eyes to me again. That silly smile I could get used to forever. 

"Actually it's me who you should---Ahh..Ahhchoom.." I sniffed. 

"Let's get you home, Omi."

"Mwo?" I stopped him in his steps, trying to get up. "What did you call me just now?" I had to make sure I heard him correctly.

"Omi-nniii~" he cooed as he pinched my cold cheeks. Aishh this guy. 

 

 

 

 

"Party? Museun party?" I asked as I was munching on some crackers, causing some crumbs to fly out of my mouth. "Is it an old schoolmate?". Kyungsoo had called me the next day and told me to come to a party with him. I don't party that much, but recently, there seemed to be quite a few parties. Last time I went to a party was just last night. And I can't complain because that ended up with me and Do Kyungsoo and some other exciting stuff. But.. Are we dating? He didn't actually say that we ARE dating, like in a relationship or something. Uh-oh..

"Aniya. The boys are organizing a party. Don't ask me. I don't know why. They asked me to call and invite you," I heard him walk from a noisy area to a much more quiet one. "I think they like you. By 'they' I meant the hyper bunch--Beakhyun, Sehun, Chanyeol, and Kai." 

"Is that a good thing?" I asked, stupidly. But seriously, I wanted to know if it is a good thing. 

"Oh. Neh. Of course it's a good thing," I feel like I could see a forced smile. He sounded like he was hesitating to answer just now. He might also be bitting ontp his own lips. He sounded--unsure. 

"Oh. Gurae. Then I'll come over."

 

The phone call ended, without us talking about 'us'. Last night's date wasn't mentioned at all. Like--like it didn't happen. It was just like a I'm-your-friendly-neighbour phonecall. I didn't ask him if we are in a relationship. Or anything of that sort. Great. Now I'm lost.