Want

D.O & Hiyomi

Bite-size update.


 

 

"Don't look at him like that."

Wow. I can't look at people like that now? Or just Suho? 

This whole dating thing is still so new to me. And another news on that is, I still feel like I at it. 

The 'party' at the EXO dorm is not really a party, to be honest though. Because, one, there is not that many people. Two, it's nore like a sad excuse for a get-together I-want-to-just-hang out-and-do-crazy-random-stuff kind of thing. You know what I mean?

Like just now, when Byun Baekhyun (I can never understand his randomness) suddenly decided that he feels hungry for some kim chi jji gae. Like, we were all watching Gag Con and all of the sudden, "jji gae!! I want some noww!!". If it wasn't for Jongdae and Jongin, I was most certain that he would've bitten Chanyeol in the arm. Seriously. 

Finding all these boy stuff so awkward, I just stood up in a swift motion and slowly announced, "I'll cook some." Because isn't that what you have to do if you want something? Just freaking go and cook some. That's how we do it in our dorm. When any of the eonnies feel hungry, we'll just flock to the kitchen and cook that . However, I've never seen people suddenly becoming out of control that there is even a need for people to be restrained when you are hungry. What the actual are these boys. 

"You'll cook?" Baekhyun and everybody and everything stopped to look at me. His hair was a mess, like a mop suffering from humidity, but yes, he still looks prettier than Taeyeon. Why the hell are they looking so shocked? All except, you know who. "I'll help her," Kyungsoo stood up and nudged his knees against mine so that I'll start moving. 

Once in the kitchen, I peeped back into the livingroom only to witness them starting another game. This time, it's charades. Seems like things are back to normal. What is normal even. So, I turned back to the kitchen. 

"They're playing anothe--" 

Greeted by the eyes that I adore. Right in my face. Kyungsoo then smiled. I never knew I would miss his smiles even when we've been sitting in the same place for hours. As I was busy looking for the perfect adjectives to describe his smile just now, I suddenly felt a light preassure on the front of my waist and I immediately looked down at it, and that looked up again into Kyungsoo's eyes. He leaned in even closer as his hands went around my waist. 

"Ready to cook with me, Omi?" he asked as I could feel him knotting the bow of the apron behind my waist. 

His voice. Damn it. It's like the sensation when you pour chocolate liquid on top of cool icecream sundae. Like when you bite into a rich Tiramisu. I just want to induldge into his voice. I don't know anymore. But I have to contain myself and keep it cool. 

We were still so close to each other, really we should start cooking or Baekhyun might have a jjigae outbreak again. You'll never know. But.. can we kiss first? Because the distance, and you in front of me like this. And your stupid smile I love so much and just the mere YOU. Kyungsoo. 

He started to tilt his head a little, here and there. And his hands are on it's way to brush my hair away, I know. He likes that. but.. 

"Aaand I want to show you where the kim chi is!" he said in an absolutely loud voice it ing ruinned the moment. 

His hands crawl passed my head to the fridge behind me and start to open it to find kim chi. 

"The kimchi is in the other fridge, hyung." Jongin. 

Thank you Jongin. Thank you for being here at the most wrong time.