Baby

D.O & Hiyomi

"What are you doing?" My original plan to went sideways. There was a box and a number of bright coloured clothes were scattered around it. Some are still in the box but unfolded and it was just a mess. Wait. Is that a price tag? What the--

"Aaa.. I'm--" 

"Are those new clothes?" I cut into his words and made my way into the room. A scent of a sweet smell greeted me as soon as I stepped in. It felt warm. 

"It's.. I.. umm.." his hands were all over the place, like they were doing the talking instead of him. Did I discover something I was not supposed to? He seemed like he got busted for something. I'm feeling nervous already.. 

Stepping closer to the box, I realised that there wasn't just clothes. There are at least two black laced underwears and one stripped black and white bra I could easily spot from where I was standing. 

What. Ex girlfriend stuff? 

As if someone was playing congo drums, the beat of my heart grew faster and faster. The naughty expression in my face changed to subtle horror, like a knife has been stabbed into me. I hate this feeling. 

I looked at him. And he looked at me.

I hope I didn't look like when I was in highschool and the teacher made everyone do absailing. Because my friend told me I looked like my own life was about to leave my own body. It was ing scary. 

It must have. Because Kyungsoo's face suddenly changed too and he was about to say something. 

"I bought these for--""

"Your girlfriend?" I barged in. Why won't I just let him finish? Perhaps because it would hurt more if I heard him say it. 

"Yea. I hope you--umm like them." He fluffed his hair again. 

Pea brain. 

I'm his girlfriend!! Hyo Mi, you dimwit. Ask about his ex!

"Your ex--girlfriend?" My brows arched in sadness at the sound of it. I numbly followed my pea brain. My pea brain which failed to compute that he is my boyfriend. 

"What?", his eyes squinted. 

God bless me. He didn't hear my question just now. And I'm not gonna repeat it. 

"All this for me?" I tucked my hair back as I leaned closer to the box filled with stuff. Smooth. I changed the subject. The black and white bra had shiny crystal diamonds on them. And I had the nerve to pick it up and dangle it in front of us. "You know my size?" I asked-- because my pea brain wanted to know if he had been imagining me in a D cup. I ain't no D, bae. Sorry to disappoint. 

There it is again. His cheeks are turning pink again. 

He chuckled in pure embarassment, fluffing his hair yet again. "Look in the box, I bought a few sizes. I umm.. wasn't sure," he coughed, as he tried not yo look where he wasn't suppose to.

He told me to take a shower and use the clothes from the box before he left me and closed the door behind him. 

Curious, I lifted the pale pink and gold box from the floor and dumpped everything in it onto the bed. 

It was like an 'On Sale' item. Because there were a few items that were the same, but like Kyungsoo said, they were of different sizes. 

2 shirts sized S and M, which was dark blue and had the words 'Tokyo Girl'  printed on it. 

1 same shirt sized S, but was white. And the black and white bra, there was 3 of them. Oh my god this guy. 

Finally my pea sized brain was able to put things together. I sighed as I let the garments lay on the bed, felt relxed when I inhaled the sweet scent of the room. I sighed because all this was too endearing. 

Do Kyungsoo. Troubled himself to get all these in the duty-free airport shops. There is even a receipt of purchase at the bottom of the box, I just cannot. He bought all the garments from Top Girl Narita airport. 

11,000 Yen. 

That's 106,000 ₩ . 

Do Kyungsoo.. 

 

My manager must have called him and made immediate arrangements and planned things out. 

 Right now, I don't know if I should thank my manager or stranggle her for causing all this. 

I took a shower and picked the white shirt, along with grey knee-length shorts. And yeah, the bra and black laced undies. I love them, y but cute. 

 

Making sure I was as quiet as possible, I tiptoed to the room next door where I saw Kyungsoo resting his head on sofa, and the TV was in front of him. I guess the smell of strawberry and mulberry bodywash was a bit too much, because Kyungsoo instantly turned around as I tippy toed in. Dang. 

"Hello.." I grinned and waved at him as I quickly hopped onto the sofa. Right next to him. He smiled with those doe eyes of him, it still makes me shy. 

"Sorry.." I said, as I accidently brushed our bare knees together at the closeness. His eyes were fixed onto our knees, still vlose although not touching. Was he comparing our skin colour? Because obviously mine is milkier than his okay? I turned to himand sat crossed-legged on the sofa, revieling some thigh skin. Unintentionally. 

I saw him giving me a glanced and smiled to himself, looking at his phone. "You look nice in that.." he finally voiced. 

"I thought you like black?" I joked at him complementing the white shirt. 

"Yea. And that.. too" he tried to hide a stupid smile by clearing his throat. 

Fark. The black and white bra could be seen because of the white shirt. 

He said he has never bought clothes for a girl and that it was very hard because he didn't know what I would like. So he bought what he would like instead. 

His phone rang and I quietly listened to him giving words of assurance. Probably my manager. 

"Lucky to have Sohye noona as your manager," he turned to face his body completely at my direction, placing his phone on the coffee table in front of us. 

I noticed he was a lot calmer. Compared to this evening. 

"Did she told you to come back?" I asked, not looking at him, but playing with the ends of my semi-wet hair instead. Yea, like this is the perfect time to be looking for split ends. Hello, pea brain. 

"No.." he reached out his hand and caught hold of mine, causing me to look at him in surprise--both at his sudden touch and because of the answer to my question. I thought he--

"I wanted to come back." 

I smiled at his words, because, gosh, that meant a lot. He continued saying that my manager did call him first to notify about my eating disoders, and hearing that, he just couldn't sit on it and had to come back and planned everything really quick when his own manager okay-ed it. Adhoc. He said they even named this 'The Happy Pill Mission'. That was cute. 

"So.. my happy pill?" I inched closer to him. 

"Correct. I'm in charge of your food for a week. And endorphins too" he pulled me closer and was now back hugging me. 

"Endorphins?" I turned around to see his face, and immediately appologized when he groan in slight pain when my hair whipped his precious face. "I don't want meds, kyung.. I hate meds most!" I thought exageratting that much would do the trick. I lied a bit. I hate stinky tofu most. But I don't want to have to swallow pills. "I don't need--"

He looked at me and tightened his arms around my waist, just enough to make me shut up. I was now in between his thighs, him still back hugging me. He nudged his face closer to my ears and kissed me ever so softly behind my ears. "Okay no meds. Let's just do it the traditional way.." 

God I was still confused. How does he know so much about drugs? He even knows how to produce endorphins without the drug? H-has he been to meds school?

 

I felt my body tensed up a bit as he continues to kiss kiss kiss down my neck. "Ready, baby?". My body felt warmer hearing him call me that. 

"Mmm.. yes?" I guessed, didn't know what was gonna happen. 

 

And Kyungsoo tickled the out of me and I laughed so ing hard tears came out from my eyes begging him to stop , as we rolled off the couch.

 

 

Endorphines

Remind me to google that later.