Fall

D.O & Hiyomi

 

 

Otoekke..

I can't let Seungri find out. Think, Hiyomi. Think. Why is this happening so suddenly?! 

In that narrow hall, with a handful of people walking here and there; I've decided what I wanted to do: 

1. Immediately text Kyungsoo to tell him about the whole Seungri thing. 

2. Come up with ..

..and I felt my arms being tugged forward as my eyes rounded in conffusion. 

Ok, what ever it is, I just cannot let him know Kyungsoo and I are attached. That's it. Final note to myself. Knowing Seungri and his capability to blurt things out, I'm freaking sure that this is the best way. 

..and I have to quickly text Kyungsoo! 

Finding a loop hole just to chip in a text to Kyungsoo wasn't easy as I thought it would be. This guy Seungri definitely knows how to work quick. Already we are walking, side by side, to his car in the basement parking area of the studio complex. 

Ok this must be my chance. The moment he nudged me to go to the other side of his white Peugeot, I hurriedly took my phone out and typed a "Seungri took me out" and thought that it sounded missleading and pathetic, but that was all that I mananged to string anyway, because goddamnit this sunbae gives zero to whatever and just seriously wants to take me out of here really quick. 

"Sunbae.." I finally squeeked as soon as I noticed we are out of the building and onto the roads of Gangnam. 

He hummed and I asked him where actually are we headed to. 

The atmosphere in his car was very relaxing. A low tune of pop songs could be heard and I sort of calmed down a bit, eventhough fully aware of what madness I'll have to confront with Kyungsoo later. Remember, I'm doing this because my top priority is to safely guard my relationship with Kyungsoo and that Seungri will have no doubts at all. 

"Where should I take you, Hyomi? I just wanted to take you out for some fresh air and now what?" He chuckled as he turned to look at me. 

Urgh. I'm still a er for your semi-opened eyelids, sunbae. 

"Were you texting your eonnies just now? Because I already told them I'll be sending you home later.." 

Erm.. no. Just texting my boyfriend. 

"Actually, I was thinking about whether it's OK for you to take me out like this because.. you know.. you urm--" I wasn't sure how to finish the sentence. 

"Have a yo-chin?" He finished it for me. Yeah. I mean I'm quite sure he does have, at least one yoja-chinggu. He chuckled yet again, it's making me nervous. "Don't worry.." he said as he turned his car to drive onto the bridge, taking us to the other side of Seoul. "I just.. how bout you and I are just like good friends? Sister and brother? Will that make you less nervous?"

OK but how did he know I was nervous. Now I'm really nervous! 

"You didn't seem at all nervous with Do Kyungsoo in that show.. how come you're nervous with me?" He asked. "You're so cute.." he breathed that last part out. 

Oh no--he thinks I'm cute. And did he just mention Kyungsoo's name? 

"Well you know.. he's a really good actor and I just have to keep up with him. You know how reality shows are like, sunbae.. you've been in lots," ai laughed it out and that was my take at trying to keep in cool. 

My phone rang. And it was Kyungsoo's unregistered number. Thank god for that because I see Seungri peering onto the phone on my lap. 

"Hello.." I made it sound normal.

"Get off the car" Kyungsoo said, and I immediatly know that I'm dead. 

"OK. I will later" I managed to reply to that death threat just now as calm as I could.

"Call me as soon as you get off" he said without a goodbye. 

"Nae.. bye.." I said to a quiet line and stared down to my lap, perhaps trying to contain a tear from shedding off. My eyes caught Seungri's hand closing and rested just above my knee. 

"Something wrong? Why are you crying?" He noticed my stupid tears rolling off in that dimmed lighted car. And when I wasn't answering, his hands moved to reach mine. He cupped it lightly and then gave it a tight squeeze. And I didn't respond. 

"I know about you and him." 

 

WHAT??!! I didn't say a word but just turned to look at him in horror. And here I am trying my best to hide it from the world. 

Seungri resumed driving calmly with his hand on top of mine. "You should be more careful, a lot of eyes are on you." 

The whole time I kept quiet, he told me that his 'eyes' caught me and Kyungsoo out and about at several places and we were being careless about it. 

It made me wonder. 

"But why would you have 'eyes'?" I looked at him stopping at 99 seconds red light. He looked at me and moved his hands to lace under mine and sighed as he smiled. 

"Since our first encounter in the studio when I told you about your broken mic, you remember that?" I nodded. "I've already liked you.. and I was just waiting for the right time to ask you out." 

What the actual fff-- "and I wanted to know if you were really avaliable. Hence my "eyes" followed you a little here and there," he said, looking elsewhere like it was a normal thing to do. 

I knew I was right about going out with Kyungsoo late at night, that investigators like from tabloids might catch on to us. But in this case, it was from a fellow idol?! Wait--did Seungri just confessed to me? 

Light turned green and we were moving again. 

"I'm sorry I envaded like that. But once I knew you were going out with him, I thought I would just let it go. It was hard for me.." 

Well, . 

 

After that stroll in his car, Seungri dropped me off safely. I guess it really pays to be in the industry for a long time. He taught me which entry-way I should've entered and exited, making sure no bystanders were in sight. 

We parted ways with not really a closure that night as I didn't know what to say and just kept quiet the whole time. 

As soon as I landed on my bed, I took out my phone and was puzzled.

The little nottification up there wrote "15:23 and was still counting.. I didn't hung up? 

"Kyung..?" I whispered, afraid it was somebody else. 

"Are you home now?" It was him! The whole time Seungri had blurted out the truth, Kyungsoo was listening to the whole thing quietly. "I have to see you now.." 

 

 

And there he is in front of my door, at 2.15am. The eonnies were asleep but I did texted them to notify that Kyungsoo is here. 

He was in a beanie and heavy clothing, perhaps took a thing or two from Seungri's tips he overheard from the phone. 

He followed me to my room as I lifelessly walked him there. Watching him take out all his thick clothes off, slowly filling the air with his Tam Dao smell, I inhaled it and closed my eyes, not wanting to think about whatever but just about his pressence in my room. 

I was on my bed, while he sat on the chair of my study desk. It was too quiet, so I opened my eyes to see him looking right at me. 

"My girlfriend has an admirer," he said and raised his brows wanting me to respond. 

"You girlfriend has a boyfriend.." I said. "And she loves you a lot." I paused and remembered I had something to ask him. "Ahh. Why didn't you reply to my messages earlier about the show?" I pouted and wanted him to know that I was really sad. 

He sat straight and cleared his throat. "How should I say this.." Oh .. he's gonna drop something and it might be bad. "I was called for a meeting before you performed, but I didn't have the time to tell you." Nooo.. I'm so tired of bad news already. But I maintained a solemn face. 

His eyes suddenly widden as he cannot contain his excitedness, "we will be in a web-drama!" He shot his hands up in the air like he would if he'd won a lottery. 

I stood up and became like a headless chicken, trying to sort out this new found piece of knowledge. Ok, we'll be in a we drama, that's what he said. And I'll get to spend more time with him, but..but.. 

I stopped walking here and there and marched straight to him, spreading my legs and sat right on his laps. I put my hands on his shoulders and muttered, "but I don't know how to act, mister," and shook his shoulders like a mad person. 

To this, he chuckled and placed my hands which were alreadl on his shoulders, clinging for life, to the back of his neck, and he slipped his arms to the back of my waist, pulling me into him. 

I now realized what position we are in and tried to back off. We rarely had the chance to be intimate, it makes me shy. He held me tight and I was reminded of all the sweet things that have happened between us. 

"This is our chance to go public.." he whispered as he inched his face closer to mine. "I heard there'll be a kissing scene, we should really practice now.." his voice was airy as he spoke and breathed to my face and I felt my cheeks and ears got hotter. 

"We should..?" I whispered back into his ears and I guess that was when he lost it because next thing I know, he hurriedly said "yeah" and kissed me needingly. 

I like practices. We need to practice a lot!