X

D.O & Hiyomi

 

A piece of tissue paper was being waved in front of my face. Puzzled, I sat straight and looked at him. Just then, the movie had reached the end and happy music resonated in the hall of the cinema.

"You're crying.." he emotionlessly stated.

"What-" I touched my cheeks and discovered that they were wet. Quickly, I looked away from him after grabbing the tissue. So embarassing.. I know the producer was filming from somewhere and I didn't really intend to cry on screen. But to be honest, it really can't be helped. That ending was too epic, I was touched.

"I'm good," I suddenly turned back to him after wiping the tears away. "Let's get out of here," I flashed him a smile, bearing in mind that the producer was still filming secretly, I'm 100% sure. All he did was just smirked to me in reply.

"Pabo," he said and reached into his pockets.

"What?!" I hissed. Well probably the producer wasn't filming after all! Wait. What--what is that, Kyungsoo?

"Were you planning to display these drops of unicorn tears? Hmm?" He dabbed my jawline and I could instantly feel some kind of cold sensation of moisture drying off. How could I possibly missed those?!

But on another serious note, was he always this sweet?

Gah. It's so hard to contain my feelings now. Shifting my eyes away from him, I just trailed his hands which have finished doing whatever they were doing just now, shoving his bandana back into his pockets.

Wait a minute..wait a minute.. The filming must still be on for him to be acting strangely nice to me. Curse! Why the hell was I left in the unknown? D.O here seems to know when exactly the filming was on or not. I wonder if this was some kind of prank camera, waiting for the right moment to capture me in an unpleasant manner. Tch.. takes more than that, people. I'm gonna nail this shoot so awesomely well. Just you all wait and see.

As I was busy thinking of what charming acts should I pull, or whether or not an aegyo is appropriate, D.O swiftly tug onto my wrist as he got up. "Gatchi?" He looked at me and I looked around the hall to see that we were the only ones left while others have dispersed out of the cinema hall.

"Ohh.." was all that I could give as a respond and nodded at the same time. We were walking at a moderately slow pace, exiting the hall when I realized that he hadn't let my wrist go.

So awkward for me! What more, the guy I have been illustrating with profanity was the one holding onto it. I wiggled my wrist free, pretending to adjust my hair here and there.

"Where should we go now? And just where is that producer oppa? I thought he'd be here now that the movie is over," I unconciously whinned. "..and I'm so hungry.."

"Ohh?!" I turned around after hearing him in a surprised voice. He was reading something from his phone. "The producer hyung wants us to go to the Aquaworld next." He looked up to me and raised his brows.

"What? What 'Awkwardworld'? Where is that?" I blurted out, panicking at the thought of not being able to eat just yet. He looked at me, almost in disbelief- as if he was just so done with me.

"Where are you from? The Cave of the Golden Roses? The AQUAworld is just upstairs, " he flicked my cheeks as he mouthed a healthy amount of 'pabo'.

"Yah!" I hurled at him as he was just walking away. So.. I guess there isn't any filming in this secluded area of the cinema? ..yes, we were still lurking around the cinema. You know what this means? It means I get to react however the freak I want towards him, that Do Dyo. "Who gave you the right to flick me? Huh?!" I yelled to him, who was already way over there.

He stopped in his track and turned around to me. For a split second, I recognised that particular look in his face. The look he always gives to his EXO members before he starts to physically hurt them. Uh-oh. No way. I fidgeted and flustered as he turned around and walked his way to me, still with that creepy look on his face. Will he kick my shin? Or karate-chop my neck? Will he hurt me?

"Yah..yah..! Back off! Back off!! What are you-" I couldn't continue. His face was literally in front of mine. Too close, I had to inch my face back a little to avoid from breathing in the carbon dioxide he was exhaling. That close.

"I told you already, you can't take it back," he whispered into my face, making me blink a few times as his hot breath spread on my face. "Don't 'yah' me anymore. Call me oppa," he smirked.

Have I ever talked about how that smirk of him is just so hot? No? Well, yeah. The one reason why I hate that smirk was because it was too hot to handle. And it came from him, the rude annoying guy of the millenium.

"No..way.." I stubbornly rejected his idea, which very much surprised my own self, considering I was kind of scared of him because of the proximity and all.

"No?" He asked and I just blinked in respond. "No..?" He asked again, but this time, his eyes shifted from boring into my eyes down to.. emm..my lips? "No...??" it gets softer by everytime he uttered it, I swear. His nose was already touching mine by the third 'no'. "Last chance.." he looked into my fluttering eyes and inched a bit too close that when I finally muttered a faint 'oppa', our lips brushed a little bit against each others. I pushed him back with the remaining ounces of strength I had left as he snickered. "Let's save that for some other time, right baby?" He slung his arm on my shoulders and motioned me to walk with him, as I just followed, still much shocked from what the hell happened just now.

That wasn't a kiss, right? No.. I refuse to count that as a kiss. I don't even think it equalified to be a kiss by the books of 'Kissing 101'. 

***

"The aquarium? Seriously?" I made the most lethargically-done-with-life look on my face. "What- do all people come here for a date? Is that normal?" I asked, not even expecting for an answer. 

"Nope. Normal people would just stay at home and cuddle and make out and have--"

"Shut it!" I glared at him and he had the nerves to glare at me back. 

"Shut--it--op-pa," he taught me how it should been said, like what the hell. This guy is really something. Annoying to the max, but.. annoyingly fun to be with?? 

My tummy decided to demonstrate the mating call of a Killer Whale and I can't thank god enough for the noise surrounding us helping me concealed it. Gosh, I'm so hungry and that producer and his crew is nowhere to be seen. Is this another shoot taked from afar? Ergh.. I really couldn't tell and can't think straight either. Hunger often makes my IQ level go down several points. 

I turned around in circles to observe this Aquaworld area. It was dark and the only lights came from the many aquariums. Good thing it was dark because people couldn't really recognise us and it would be bothersome to have to wear a hat or glasses or beanies to avoid from being pounced by the fans- D.O. most probably, not me. I'm sure he is the popular idol, rather than me.

Ahh! A pretzel shop. No wonder I smell the sweet scent of hot pretzels and almond dips. I my lips as my hands dug into my purse and.. . I didn't have any money with me and my card was with Sa Rang eonnie. My hungry mouth drooped at the thought that I might die of starvation after all. But wait a sec.. hello Do Kyungsoo~

I walked to him, almost skipping. He was sitting at one corner of the Aquaworld entrance. If it wasn't for his glowing fair skin, I don't think I'd be able to spot him in the darkness. I stopped right beside him, making to sure to bump into his arms just a little bit. An annoyed click of the tongue escaped his mouth before he whined a 'mwooo??' as he kept on browsing the net from his iPhone. Heh. Cute.

"I'm hungry," I stated, straight to the point.

"So?"

"I don't have money"

"And?"

"Can I borrow yours? I promise to pay back~" I sang.

At this, he locked his phone and turned to me, making me change my expression from a giddy being to a what-have-I-done look on my poor face. 

"Ask for it--nicely," a dark aura surrounded his creepy face, I almost wanted to ask if he was related to Edward Cullen, the over-rated vampire. Even in the dark I could see him wiggling his stupid brows. 

I knew exactly what he meant by telling me to ask him 'nicely'. O-wae??!! I wanted to pull my hair and then pull his hair and then stomp around in anger---but I was too hungry. I was really really hungry.

"Can I borrow your money.." I bit the inside of my cheeks and swallowed hard. "Oppa?"

The urge to flip the aquariums upside down was hurling inside of me. I was even sure that the butterflies inside my tummy were on rage and rampage. 

He was enjoying this. He snickered to himself. Why would I let him enjoy this?! 

"Can't you say it in one fluent sentence?" he mocked me. 

A very very deep breath was haled into my lungs as I needed all the energy possible to complete this ridiculous request of his. Taking a mental note to never ever go out on an empty purse, I vowed to say it just one more time and I had to make it perfect. PERFECT I say!

His eyes rounded as a gasp left his mouth, probably shocked by the unexpected. I was holding onto his arms as I scooted my sorry closer to him that our thighs bumped. I made sure I displayed the right amount of aegyo needed for me to pull off this disgusting act of mine. 

"Oppa~ I'm so hungry, pleaseee get me some pretzels.. Please, oppa~" hold your gaze a little bit longer, Hiyomi.. Just a little bit more, just until he answers 'yes'. I bat my pretty lashes and flashed my prettiest smile. 

But. Dang. What was taking him so long to respond?! Yah Do Dyo...!!!

"Oppa??" I shook his arms I was holding onto. He had this stoic expression whilst looking at me. It wasn't a surprised look, or amused one. Just stoic. I really couldn't read what was going through his mind. 

He suddenly took my hands and got up, making me follow his steps. I just looked at him as he dragged my hands to the pretzels cart. Oh my dear, this is so embarassing..

He ordered whatever he wanted without even asking for my opinion. The flustered pretzel girl was blushing while she packed the pretzels- probably amazed by the sudden appearance of an idol. But what was more than amazing to me, was that during the whole process of buying the pretzels and getting back to the corner in front of the Aquaworld he never did once let my hands go. 

Right until the moment we got to the seat in the corner, he gently sat me down and finally let go of my hands. It felt.. empty. It was a disgusted feeling. Not going to lie anymore. I liked it. I get this possessive feeling from him and I like that. 

It's like-- I felt that I belonged to him and he wanted me to belong to him. 

That feeling was nice.. Joh-da~ (^~^ )