E

D.O & Hiyomi

Author's note:

Oh dear, I forgot to hide this chapter as I was still typing. I'm so silly.

So I hope you all will read the added parts as well, ne?

 


 

"Okay Hiyominnie.." Sa Rang eonnie said in a slow and calming voice. "Manager told me SBS requested for a special stage with for you and.. umm.. D.O ssi."

"What. The - - That's tomorrow!"

"And they have arranged a practice session for you both in SM, and that is why we are here.." she added and pointed to the SM building we were in front of. 

 

Ok yes. I may like D.O or have developed some crush over him, but the last thing I wanna do is be WITH him.. because right now I'm in not a good condition about concealing my feelings for him. I might even drool in front of him when I see him. Oh dear.. I'm such a hopeless. Why are you affecting me like this..

 

The eonnies left, leaving me alone, making my way to see the manager of SBS as I was told he would give a briefing earlier.

 

I have never been into the SM building before. This would be my first time. Afraid there would be fans waiting outside, eonnies left me at the back entrance of SM. So there I was, standing at the back entrance, not knowing where to go. Should I to the left or the right?

My eyes spotted someone familiar.

Suho ssi.

“Hiyomi sii?” he called onto me once he saw me. He really is one good looking guy, with his white bleached hair and those endearing eyes, and that kind smile. “Why are you here?” he asked again when I just stood there not answering and was just basking in his ambience. Seriously, I need to stop dazing so much. Its just that I’m still not used to being surrounded by hot guys, chincha..

“I have practice session with - -“

“Ohh. How long have you been standing outside just now? You’ve got dried leaves in your hair,” he cut into my words and spontaneously reached to my hair and tried pulling them off. Omo.. how embarrassing. I just laughed him off.

But that was when Do Kyungsoo suddenly showed up from a corner.

Mwohaneungeoya?” his voice was dead cold.

*which means, what are you doing?

“Ohh Kyungsoo ya,” Suho withdrawed his hands from my hair. “Hiyomi ssi is here,” he added cheerfully, only to be met with a stone-dead looking expression from Kyungsoo.

“Arayo,” he coldly stated, and I just stood there like nobody. Like, hello people.. I’m here.

After telling Suho that I needed to come with him, he pulled me by the wrist and dragged me away from Suho. So I just bowed to Suho as Kyungsoo was dragging me. Yah! What is wrong with this guy? He didn’t seem to be in a good mood. He even talked to his hyung in that tone just now. I wonder what was in his mind.

He didn’t say much in the elevator on our way up. But seriously though, what is up with his tensed expression. He was far from the usual creepy squishy image he usually portrays. Was something bothering him?

I followed him like an obedient dog, trailing behind him, when what I wanted to do was just walk right beside him, maybe even bumping into him occasionally. Mhmm.. the feeling inside me was starting to bloom like how it was on our date.

I giggled to myself. This is insane, just walking behind him, just the sight of him from behind was able to make me feel giddy like that. Too giddy that a small giggle left my mouth, and that made him stopped in his steps and I just crashed into him lightly. Omo..

I just backed away from him a little enough to observe that he still has that cold death like look his face.

“G-gweanchanayo?”I stuttered and he just kept looking at me without saying anything.

“Are you that happy?” he finally asked me and I got instantly confused. Does he know what I was thinking? Like, what the hell is happening with people these days?! First it was Cindy eonnie who could read people’s mind, now him?! So he knows I was thinking about him just now? Omonaa..

“I - -“

“Don’t get too close to Suho hyung.. he’s a professional heartbreaker,” he told me, still without a smirk nor a smile on his face. He grabbed the door knob in front of us and suddenly leaned in closer to me to whisper, “you still have one dry leaf in your hair..” and he finally smirked and turned away to open the door when I grabbed onto his arm, pulling his shirt a bit.

“Where..?” I pouted, making the saddest face I have and my hand patted my hair but I couldn’t feel any dry leaves anywhere, with hopes that he would help me to take it off.  

He instantly turned to look at me, with a hint of surprised look on his face before that faded away and turned into his usual look I so want to capture his face at that moment. He took my hands that were on his arms and guided it to my hair where the leaf was and guided it back. “There..” he smirked as I was looking down to see, like what is with the dry leaves and thought hard where they were coming from. I mean, it was autumn by the way. It was then when I felt his hands going up to the side of my face and he brushed the strands of hair that were falling out of place just now when we dragged the leaf out of my hair, tucking them back behind my ears. “Let’s go..” he said.

Oh D.O.. you sure do know how to make me feel like I’m on cloud nine. I just wanted to lean onto his hand just now, like a kitty cat I am.

“Hiyomi ssi? Are you coming in?” the voice of the manager was heard, bringing me back to earth from could nine.

“Ne!” I replied happily and walked into sit on the chair right beside Kyungsoo who was already seated.