#53

Hurricane Diarrhea

“W-Who…?”

Tiffany’s eyes narrowed into intimidating slits, a far cry from her usual smiling eyes. “Oh, playing games now, are we?”

“I-I…”

“You?”

Defeat. She was defeated. Thoroughly. “I’m sorry.”

“What are you sorry for?”

“I don’t know…but I feel really sorry.”

“Have you done anything wrong?”

Taeyeon blinked and thought for a second. Then, she shook her head. “Not really.”

“So, why are you sorry?”

“I’m sorry because you look angry.”

Much to her surprise, Tiffany smiled and leaned forward, bringing them even closer. “Taeyeon…honey…I have no words for you.” Then, she couldn’t think because Tiffany’s lips had swooped down and taken her by force. She ended up toppling onto her back from the shock and that only raised her temperature, since Tiffany was now lying on top of her. They kissed, minute upon minute, each lip lock growing hungrier and hungrier. Tiffany was the kind of girl who wouldn’t hesitate to go for what she wants and her kisses were testament to that.

Those lips took what they wanted of her before roving down to her jaw, trailing up then down to her neck. She gasped for air upon the release of her lips and gasped again when a sensitive spot was attacked by a persistent tongue. She moaned, whimpered and made all sorts of sounds she never knew she could and they seemed to fuel Tiffany into even more aggression.

She’d lost complete track of time but it wasn’t her concern. Tiffany was making her feel so good that she wished it would never end. Unfortunately, her wish was not answered and Tiffany pulled away from her collarbone where she’d been lavishing passionate attention on.

“Fany…”

“Mmm?”

Taeyeon moaned again. She could barely think straight, what with Tiffany’s y drawl and bold fingers that explored her freely. Those wicked fingers inched down her body and all thoughts flew out of her mind when those fingers found the mother lode. She was at the mercy of Tiffany’s fingers…complete mercy…

~

“Fany?”

“It’s my turn now.”

Taeyeon gulped and tried to stay calm. It wasn’t easy though. Not with Tiffany’s fingers inching up her inner thighs. Not with hot breath hitting her rump, warming them up through her .

pass: honey

~

They cuddled close under the sheets, breaths deep, heartbeats irregular. Neither said a word for the longest time. All was quiet and her eyelids were growing heavy. But a question remained and prevented her from drifting off to sleep. She just had to ask.

“Are you angry with me?”

“Don’t you know the answer by now?”

“No…?”

“Would I be all over you like that if I were angry?”

Taeyeon shrugged. “It’s hard to say.”

“What do you mean by that?”

“Maybe you were angry but things escalated quickly and distracted you.”

Tiffany laughed. “Things escalated quickly and distracted me? Honey…you drive me nuts.”

“So you’re not angry?”

Tiffany kissed her and smiled. “No.”

Taeyeon exhaled, relieved to know she wasn’t in deep and she could smile again.

“Actually, I’m pretty touched by what you did for me.”

Taeyeon blinked. “You are?”

“Mhm.”

“But what did I do?”

“You went to all that trouble just to make sure I don’t smell your . I’m touched that you’d do so much for me.”

She blushed. “It’s nothing.”

“It’s not nothing.”

Tiffany’s smiling eyes locked on her blinking ones and sent a gush of warmth flowing right through her body down to her toes.

“Taeyeon, you’re the first girlfriend who’s done so much for me. You don’t know how lucky I feel.”

“I’m the luc—mmpph.” Her lips were attacked by Tiffany and she could say no more.

~

It was many minutes later when they finally came down from their euphoric high and she was able to breath once more. There was a huge grin on Taeyeon’s face as she rolled on her back and stretched. Tiffany’s arm found their way around her stomach and her head moved to nestle in the nook of Taeyeon’s shoulder.

Taeyeon’s eyes were closed and her lips curled up as they laid there in comfortable silence. Everything was right. Everything was good. Her mood was soaring, flying high in the sky. And her heart was warm and secure.

“I think the decision to move in with you is the best I ever made,” said Tiffany, breaking the silence.

“How do you know? We haven’t even moved in yet. You might totally regret it later.”

Tiffany shook her head. “I won’t.”

“How can you be so sure?”

“Because it’s you.”

Taeyeon snorted. “With all the situations I get myself into…”

Tiffany giggled. “uations you mean.”

“Yeah, uations.”

“But you always manage to resolve your uations…somehow.”

“Mmm, I guess so…”

Like this ty cover up business. You went to great lengths to fix the problem. Even if you don’t need to.”

I just…I don’t want to stink up the bathroom for you.”

Tiffany’s smile was blinding in that moment. “Honey, I’m used to the stench. If I hate it that much, I wouldn’t help my dad with his plumbing business, would I?”

Taeyeon blinked. “I guess not…”

So what you did is totally unnecessary. But that’s why I love you so much. You care and give generously, yet you never think of asking for anything from me.

Tiffany’s hands slid up to her chest and pressed where her heart was. Taeyeon tucked her chin in to look at Tiffany and her heart skipped a beat when she found Tiffany’s half-lidded eyes staring at her without blinking at all. “F-Fwang?”

Tiffany giggled, pushed up on her elbow and planted a soul- kiss on her lips. “Hwang. It’s Hwang, Miss Kim Taeyeon. I thought you got over that.”

opened to apologize but the words seemed to be stuck at the back of . There was something especially magical in windows to Tiffany’s soul and she found herself swimming amidst glittering stars and cotton candy clouds. snapped shut for a moment before opening again, and this time, her words came tumbling out, “I love you.”

Those sparkling eyes gleamed and shone in the dim lit room and her heart quickened as Tiffany’s raspy voice came out in a whisper.

“I love you too.”

They smiled with their eyes, telling the other just how happy they were in this moment and their lips moved of their own volition, meeting midway to seal the words they’d just confessed. Taeyeon pulled away from the kiss a blissful girl who’d never felt happier butTiffany’s hands clenched suddenly and her twinkling eyes lost their twinkle as theywidened in desperation.

“Honey, are you okay?” Taeyeon studied her features with worry.

“I—” Tiffany never got to say the next word. Instead, she was interrupted by a multi-hundred decibel explosion of flatus, ejected from her rear exit by the unstoppable forces of nature. Her face turned red and she buried her head under the pillow as Taeyeon burst into hearty laughter. Laugh after laugh erupted from her and there was nothing she could do to stop it.

“Sorry about that,” she said after a while, feeling somewhat sorry for laughing at Tiffany for so long. Tiffany shook her head, lips pressed thin and Taeyeon had a feeling she had just endangered her life. “Fany…I’m really sorry. I shouldn’t have laughed.” She couldn’t kick herself enough for losing control like that.

You won’t change your mind about moving in with me, will you?” Tiffany asked, her voice a little less cheery than usual.

Taeyeon shook her head at once. Of course, won’t change my mind. Your fart isn’t even that loud. And even if it’s as loud as a bomb and as stinky as the sewer, I will still love you just as much,” she paused and grinned. “Shining_Blissyou’re my shining bliss,” she added.

The widest smile curled across Tiffany’s face just then and the skies in their worlds were blue and clouds fluffy as cute little puffy kittens and baby rabbits. “You’re the best thing that ever happened to me, HurricaneDiarrhea.”

They giggled, closed their eyes and kissed briefly. Tiffany then settled back down on her shoulder and lifted the sheets to cover them. That was when her nose twitched and she had to summon all of her superhuman powers to breathe without coughing as they cuddled.

It was no joke. Tiffany’s toxic gas was by no means any less lethal than hers. If anything, it was probably twice as fatalistic as hers. Hippos would probably faint upon getting a whiff of it. On top of that, Tiffany’s foul wind was also stubbornly persistant, lingering in the air for eons, making it even harder to bear.

She winced at the thought of having to deal with more to come, since they were moving in together soon. Clearly, life wasn’t about to turn into a bed of roses just yet.

.

~ The End ~