#22

Hurricane Diarrhea

Hurricane Diarrhea #22

 

How? What? Why? When? Questions flooded her mind and sent it spinning into chaos. Her hand stretched towards it of its own accord, and her fingers were less than an inch away from making contact with it when she stopped herself and dropped her hand. No. She was not going to touch Tiffany's bra. She was not a ert. Stop. Stop. Stahp! No. She was going to open the door and act like she hadn't seen anything. Alright. She was ready. Three...two...one...

 

She smiled and stepped out of the bathroom.

 

Are you alright?” Tiffany's molten brown eyes were roving up and down, anxious to make sure that she wasn't hurt.

 

I'm alright.”

 

I saw Prince going for your ankles. Did he bite you?”

 

Taeyeon tried to move her ankle away from Tiffany but the latter grabbed hold of her calf and gasped, “He bit you!”

 

It's not a big deal. It's just a scratch.”

 

Sit down on the toilet.”

 

Tiffany's tone made it clear that she meant business so Taeyeon obeyed without anymore protesting. She watched as Tiffany rolled up her sleeves and propped her leg up. She squeezed the wound and Taeyeon yelped.

 

I'm sorry. This will hurt a little but I need to make it bleed.”

 

It's okay.”

 

After a while, Tiffany took the showerhead down to rinse her wound with warm water before drying it up.

 

You need to watch out for signs of infection, Taeyeon,” Tiffany said as she stood up.

 

Tiffany, don't worry. I've had dogs since I was a kid. It'll be okay.”

 

How can I not worry? Prince bit you!”

 

It's more like a tiny scratch, Tiffany.”

 

But still!”

 

A sudden rush of emotions had Taeyeon moving forward and throwing her arms around Tiffany. She drew the upset girl close to her body and locked her in tight. With her lips an inch from Tiffany's ear she murmured, “Don't worry. I'll watch out for the signs and see a doctor if anything crops up.”

 

Okay,” Tiffany replied, her voice muffled by Taeyeon's hair.

 

Taeyeon patted her back and pulled away, grinning to ease Tiffany's worries but the latter was pouting.

 

I'm sorry you have to try so hard to get Prince to like you. I don't know why Prince is acting like this.”

 

It's okay. The snacks may not have worked but if there's a will, there will be a way.”

 

Do you have another way?”

 

Taeyeon blushed at the thought of Sunny's advice. Did she dare to say it?

 

Tiffany began to grin a little and nudged her. “What is it?”

 

Well, here goes nothing.

 

Sunny said that kissing somebody releases oxytocin and it helps to foster bonds between humans and animals,” Taeyeon answered, firing her words at top speed, hoping to lessen the embarrassment of having to bring up such a thing.

 

What?” Tiffany exclaimed, looking as though she couldn't believe her ears.

 

Taeyeon didn't have the courage to say it again so she looked away, her hands and feet becoming awkward.

 

Kissing somebody...helps?” Tiffany's tone was still one of disbelief.

 

Taeyeon nodded, unable to say a word more. A moment of silence ensued but it was broken by Tiffany's giggle and Taeyeon looked up, curious to know why.

 

Oh, Taeyeon. You're the sweetest, cutest girl ever.”

 

Huh?”

 

So this is how you play, huh?” Tiffany's smile was knowing.

 

Taeyeon was confused. “Play? I'm not playing...?”

 

Well, it's about time we stop playing and get down to business,” Tiffany replied, her voice sounding huskier with each word she spoke.

 

Business?”

 

Taeyeon barely had time to blink before Tiffany's arms were around her neck, hands in her hair and lips pressed against hers, firm yet soft. Her eyes bulged from the initial shock but began to close as Tiffany got down to real business. With her eyes closed, her sense of touch and smell were enhanced, and this only amplified the sensations of Tiffany's lip caress.

 

Their lips locked and unlocked time after time, and Taeyeon could feel her soul drifting up to heaven, blowing the trumpet along the way to express how fabulous things were, back down on Earth. Tiffany was good at kissing. Taeyeon realized this within the first few moments. She wasn't too aggressive, nor was she too laid-back. And feelings were stirring up within her as their lips met and met again.

 

Feelings, warming up, were growing, flowing through her veins from head to toe, giving her a pleasant buzz. Their noses rubbed against each other as their heads tilted this way and that. Their lips parted more and more, giving, taking, exchanging feelings. And at the first brief touch of their tongues, Taeyeon's spirits soared. It was the most electric sensation and it jazzed her up all over.

 

Taeyeon lost track of time but it felt too soon when they stopped.

 

“So,” Tiffany breathed, “do you have enough oxytocin now?”

 

Taeyeon was swimming in Tiffany's deep, brown eyes. Her breath was shallow and her heart was beating at an unprecedented rate. There was no doubt that she was flushed full of oxytocin now. Overflowing with oxytocin, in fact, if her feelings were any indication at all. But she couldn't have too much oxytocin, could she? The more the better, she thought. And now would be a good time to test out Sunny's theory.

 

“Let's try again.”

 

Tiffany grinned. “You're turning out to be quite insatiable.”

 

Taeyeon blinked in confusion. “Huh? I'm just going to try one more time with Prince.”

 

Tiffany looked a little taken aback. “You're actually serious about this oxytocin thing?”

 

“Yes...?”

 

“Oh my gosh, you're—” Tiffany burst into peals of laughter, loud and unbridled. “I can't with you, Taeyeon. I just can't.”

 

“Wait, you thought I wasn't serious? But that means—” Taeyeon's sentence came to a screeching halt as the sudden realization hit her. Tiffany had actually thought she was fishing for a kiss! And she obliged! This...was...what was this anyway.

 

“You know what? We should try this,” laughed Tiffany. She began walking to her room, laughing as she did and all Taeyeon could do was stand there and try to deal with the myriad of feelings that were colliding within her. Tiffany reappeared with Prince in her arms before Taeyeon could sort out any of her feelings and stood before her. Prince was surprisingly quiet.

 

“Go ahead, try petting him. I'm not going to let him go.”

 

Taeyeon stretched her hand at a snail's pace, apprehensive about the attempt but Prince merely sniffed at it. Tiffany looked as surprised as Taeyeon felt. Prince wasn't growling at her. Neither was he trying to attack her! Did that mean that Sunny's advice actually worked?

 

Holy .

 

~

 

Prince didn't exactly show affection for Taeyeon but she was pleased enough with the improvement. No tail wagging but no biting either. She could say that they were at least civil with each other and that was a great step forward, in her opinion. Tiffany thought so too and gave her another warm hug and a soul-stealing kiss before she got off the car at her place.

 

All in all, things had gone pretty well and she couldn't wait to tell Sunny about her success.

 

“Sunny!”

 

“Eh?” Her petite roommate looked up from the game she was playing on her phone and stared.

 

“Sunny! Thank you! I love you!” Taeyeon cried, sweeping the stunned girl into her arms and hugging her tight.

 

“What? What's going on?”

 

“Your advice! It worked!”

 

“What advice?”

 

“Kissing! Oxytocin! It worked!”

 

Sunny's jaw dropped. “It worked?”

 

Taeyeon nodded, delirious with happiness. “It worked! Prince stopped growling and attacking me!”

 

“Seriously?” Sunny squeaked in disbelief, her voice reaching an impossibly high pitch that would have made Taeyeon cover her ears if it weren't for her high spirits.

 

“Why do you sound so shocked? It was your idea.”

 

That was when Sunny began to laugh. No, she didn't just laugh, she guffawed. The throw-back-head, mouth-wide-open kind of guffaw.

 

“Sunny...what's going on? Why are you laughing like that?”

 

“Oh my...” Sunny laughed so hard that tears were forming in her eyes. “I can't believe it actually worked.”

 

“What do you mean?”

 

“Taeyeon...” Sunny could barely string a sentence without halting, “I was kidding about the kissing thing.”

 

“What!”

 

“And it worked! HAHAHA!” Sunny rolled over and clutched her stomach, her body shaking with laughter.

 

Taeyeon couldn't believe her ears. Sunny...Sunny hadn't been serious about her advice. What must Tiffany be thinking! She groaned, just thinking about how ridiculous she must have looked when she told Tiffany about oxytocin. So that was why Tiffany didn't think she'd been serious at first. Oh gawd. She needed a hole...a hole to hide herself in.

 

.

 

~