#36

Hurricane Diarrhea

Hurricane Diarrhea #36

Taeyeon stepped back as Tiffany advanced, dancing a slow waltz that was anything but soothing. On the contrary, her heartbeat seemed to get louder with every step she took and Tiffany’s eyes gleamed like never before. It was as though she’d seen the light and could now ascend to heaven. Perhaps, she was already in heaven. heaven.

“Taeyeon…honey…you did all this…for me…?”

“Do you like it?”

“Like it? More than like. I absolutely love it. Oh my gosh!”

Taeyeon grinned. “It’s worth it then.”

Tiffany gave her a kiss and a warm hug, and she was pulled into Tiffany’s soft, pliant body that melded with hers so naturally. “I love you so much, Taeyeon.”

“Do you love me or the I’m wearing or the doll?”

Tiffany pulled away and cupped her face, pulling it close to hers and Taeyeon couldn’t breathe for a moment. “I. Love. You. And I mean it in every sense of the word. I love you.”

Taeyeon couldn’t make a come back with Tiffany’s lips crushing down on hers, their lips melding together as their bodies did, breaths held in suspension as their heads tilted to find the perfect fit. Taeyeon couldn’t think; her brain cells were too busy coping with all the sensory signals that were streaming down the channels, sparking off a mini show of fireworks in her mind. Tiffany’s lips had a certain kind of magic that could send tingles into the deepest, darkest, forgotten corner of her body. And she could only cling on for dear life as Tiffany it right out of her.

“Honey…”

“F-Fwa—”

Fingers silenced her. Tiffany’s fingers, pressing firm on her lips. Taeyeon’s mind then ceased to function again. A strong coil of desire surging from the depths of her loins, coursing through her veins, and she blinked as Tiffany smiled and shook her head.

“It’s Hwang…honey…Hwang.”

“H-Hwang…”

“You’re so y…”

Taeyeon blushed. She looked down at her bare legs and curled her toes. Tiffany’s hands were roaming her back, slipping under her flimsy tank to find her bare skin and the warmth emanating from Tiffany’s body kept the fire burning in her. Tiffany’s hands wrapped around her waist and tightened, pulling her even closer as Tiffany sat on the bed, next to the doll. Their new position brought Tiffany’s face dangerously close to her and Taeyeon tensed as Tiffany stared at it with stars in her eyes.

“This looks new…did you buy it recently?” Tiffany asked, startling Taeyeon a little.

“How did you know?”

Tiffany shrugged. “I just know. The colour, the feel…it’s new.”

“I bought it a couple days ago.”

“Did you buy it just for me?” Taeyeon bit her lip and nodded and broke into a grin when Tiffany squealed, “You’re such a darling. You bought a pink v-string just for me? I can’t. I can’t can’t can’t.”

Taeyeon’s grin could’ve broken records for the widest grin just then. Until Tiffany pulled her down and rolled over with her on the bed. Her grin vanished then, replaced by parted lips that were inexplicably drawn to Tiffany’s. She didn’t have to wait long though. Her lips’ wish was fulfilled soon enough.

Hands roamed as they wished, seeking, searching, finding every inch of bare skin. She lost her flimsy tank top soon enough and made Tiffany lose hers too. Tumbling, entwining, their legs sought for company, finding it and relishing in the friction of rubbing against another. Bare skin had never felt this smooth and her heart had never worked this hard. It must have been pumping at full speed, pressuring her blood into zipping around the circuit at an incredible pace, culminating in the southern zone where a fire was burning and gaining strength with every passing second.

It burned. It burned through her senses, setting all her thoughts ablaze, craving more, wanting more. In turn, she asked for more, and received it, gifted upon her by the angel who was on top of her, crossing the last frontier into the land beyond. She rid Tiffany of her confinements as Tiffany rid her of hers and at last, they faced each other, breaths heavy, eyes deep, lips parted. There was nothing between them now. Nothing but their .

“T—”

“Shh.”

Taeyeon blinked, silenced by Tiffany’s stunningly tender expression and curving lips and allowed them to take hers in, embracing their union once again. They rolled again and Taeyeon found herself on top of Tiffany this time, with the power of the position. The power to take what she wanted, to give what was asked for.

Their lips met and parted, time and time again, never losing focus on the other, always eager to get back together. Her toes curled, hairs stood as Tiffany rolled back up on top of her and unleashed a plethora of kisses on her jugular, pausing at spots that seemed to elicit the extra loud whimper or moan from her…

~

Tiffany’s Outtake from #36

pass is fwang

~

Taeyeon watched with pleasure as Tiffany found the pinnacle of pleasure and continued to watch as she descended from the clouds back to reality. And she was right there, smiling to welcome her back when she opened her eyes again.

“Taeyeon…that was…where did you learn how to do that?”

“Raeni.” Her answer was out before she could stop herself. Tiffany sat up right then, looking stunned for a split second before her brows furrowed. Uh oh. Tiffany was frowning now. That wasn’t a good sign, was it?

.

~