#29

Hurricane Diarrhea

Hurricane Diarrhea #29

“Did you take a picture of me?”

Tiffany hid her phone behind her back and shook her head but Taeyeon wasn’t convinced.

“Delete it!” she protested, reaching around Tiffany for the phone but she wasn’t quick enough and Tiffany scooted further up the bed. Determined to get hold of the phone, she stretched to close the gap. Just one tiny problem stopped her from suceeding—she had forgottten her legs were shackled by her jeans.

“Fwang!” Taeyeon shrieked as she lost her balance and fell on Tiffany, face first into the hills of happiness. “Omm.”

“Hi there, Taeyeon.”

She raised her head and met Tiffany’s twinkling eyes. Oh . This isn’t helping anything. “Sorry.”

“I’m Hwang. Tiffany Hwang. Hwwwang.”

“I’m sorry. Hwang.”

“You’re forgiven.” Tiffany’s voice had gone deep and husky and Taeyeon squirmed, trying to gain leverage but Tiffany had wrapped her arms around her, locking her down.

“Please delete that picture,” Taeyeon pleaded as she reached for the phone but Tiffany pushed it out of the way and hugged her again.

“I’m not deleting it. I need to save it for rainy days.”

“Huh? What do you mean?”

“If you’re not gonna let me see you in your , I’ll just have to make do with a picture. At least I won’t have to rely on my imagination anymore.”

Taeyeon was stunned speechless. Tiffany…Tiffany had been fantasizing about her in lingerie?! What?!

“And since you’re already undressed and lying on top of me, why don’t we make something of this?” said Tiffany and Taeyeon gulped as she witnessed that strange, incomprehensible look returning to her eyes. Holy crap. That look. It was that look again.

“Tiffany…” Taeyeon could say no more for Tiffany’s lips were on hers, the life out of her and breathing it right back in.

“You’re…so…y…” Tiffany breathed and Taeyeon froze when her was squeezed.

Holy .

Tiffany’s tongue entered as she gasped and proceeded to seek hers, coaxing her blood into a race with its seductive moves. Taeyeon surrendered and closed her eyes, luxuriating in the feeling of Tiffany’s hands burning a trail over every inch of her bare skin. Then those very hands crept up her back and her bra loosened suddenly.

Oh.

Her bra straps were swept off her shoulders and her back was completely bared to Tiffany’s hands. A flame sparked in her loins as Tiffany’s fingers glided down to her , grabbing it once more and that flame grew steadily into a ball of fire with every nudge of her tongue.

Her own hands were beginning to explore, one sweeping up and down Tiffany’s thigh, hoisting it up to pull her closer and the other slipping into Tiffany’s hair and down to her nape to caress her there. Her breathing was ragged when Tiffany broke their kiss to pull her blouse off but it stopped completely when Tiffany flung both their bras onto the floor.

She couldn’t breathe. Not when Tiffany was looking at her this way, falling so deep into her eyes that her soul felt as well.

Ti…ffa…ny…

And that was her last coherent thought for she had lost her grip and drowned in the sea of Tiffany-induced bliss.

~

It wasn’t easy but she managed to stop Tiffany from going too far once again and she’d held on to her . It was a good thing Tiffany didn’t try too hard to push it but it was still going to become a problem if this happened all the time. And there was a bigger problem at large—Tiffany still had the picture of her . What in the world was Tiffany going to do with it?

She’d have to think of something. She certainly didn’t want this relationship to end up like her relationship with Raeni. That had been one heck of a whirlwind, crazy and full of ups and downs. Ultimately, she’d opted to end it and Raeni hadn’t agreed to it easily which led to all sorts of problems. So when it came to Tiffany, she really didn’t want to mess up anything. She wanted to be with Tiffany for a long, long time but she noticed how Tiffany’s ual desires seemed to be quite dominant and that worried her. It worried her that she might have met another Raeni.

.

 

“Hold on.”

Taeyeon paused with her jeans halfway back up her legs. “Huh?”

“Let me just look at it for a little longer,” said Tiffany with a sigh.

It was awkward, standing there with her jeans around her knees, allowing Tiffany another look at her Spongebob . So, she only managed to hold on for a moment and a half before pulling her jeans back up.

It was Tiffany’s wistful sigh that prompted her to ask, “Do you really like my that much?”

Tiffany nodded. “I love seeing you in . Or bra.”

“Why?”

“y. You’re very y.”

Taeyeon blushed. She didn’t know what to think of Tiffany’s opinion of her. Was she really that y? Raeni hadn’t said that about her although they made out pretty often. Usually, they were at a party and somewhat intoxicated so Taeyeon had assumed that it was the alcohol talking but did she have a part to play in it as well?

Looking down at herself, she tried to figure out why Tiffany found her y. It was hard to imagine. She didn’t have large s, nor did she have voluptuous curves down below. What was it then?

Tiffany giggled. “It’s not about how big your s are, honey.”

“I-I didn’t say anything,” squawked Taeyeon.

“You don’t have to. Your eyes tell me everything.”

Uh…well honestly, that was a little scary and rather embarrassing so she closed her eyes and palmed them. “Don’t look.”

Tiffany laughed. “Taeyeon my dear, you’re the most adorable girl I’ve ever known. I think I’m falling for you.”

Holy on a stick. Tiffany was falling for her? Taeyeon couldn’t stop. She couldn’t stop smiling after that. Until she found Tiffany’s lips again. Yeah.

After a long, passionate kiss that certainly felt like love, Taeyeon headed back out to the living room feeling as though she were floating on a cloud. Tiffany was falling for her! Whee! She was exhilarated. So happy. So, so happy. Yipee!

She stopped at the shelf to take her socks. They were still clean. Wonderful. Her plan worked! What a wonderful end to a crazy but good day. Hee hee. She put her socks on and proceeded to put her shoes back on as well. But something wasn’t right. Something felt wrong. Very, very, very wrong. Oh no. Oh no, no, no.

.

Her foot didn’t slip in as usual. There was something else in it. Something soft, squishy and sticky. Prince had deposited his doggy poop in her shoe. Argh!

“What’s wrong, honey?”

Taeyeon lifted her foot and Tiffany looked. “PRINCE!” she roared immediately and they heard Prince’s little whine coming from a room. He definitely wasn’t going to run out to her. “I’m really sorry, Taeyeon. I don’t know what to say. Prince has gone too far this time. I’ll punish him.”

Taeyeon shook her head. “No. Don’t. Just lend me your shoes. It’s fine.”

“I’ll give you a new pair of socks too.”

“Thanks, Tiffany.”

“What are you even thanking me? It’s my fault that your sock and shoe are ruined.”

“I’m thanking you because I have good manners,” quipped Taeyeon and Tiffany stopped to look at her, breaking into a wide grin.

“You’re hot, y, adorable, understanding and well-mannered. I’m such a lucky girl.”

Taeyeon blushed, embarrassed by her lavish praises yet pleased to hear them. She was a lucky girl too. Tiffany was incredibly understanding, diligent and very, very attractive, albeit, a little too at times but that, to some people, was a plus as well. And a Tiffany like that was falling for her. Ladies and gentlemen, if this wasn’t luck, she didn’t know what was.

With these happy thoughts milling, she smiled as she slipped her foot back into her shoe without much thought.

“Taeyeon!” shrieked Tiffany but it was too late. She could already feel the soft, squishy and sticky on her bare foot.

.

~