#43

Hurricane Diarrhea

Hurricane Diarrhea #43

Doctor Aly wasn’t a doctor. Doctor Aly wasn’t even a vet. Doctor Aly was only a medical student!

.

Dcotor Aly wasn’t looking at her. Did she remember her? Did she remember the twenty bucks she swindled from her?

She tried to burn a ray of vision right through Doctor Aly’s skull as the she talked to Tiffany.

You remember me, don’t you? That’s why you aren’t looking at me. You’ve avoiding me. I want my twenty dollars back!

“…it’s pretty tough but medicine school will be nothing compared to being a houseman.”

“When are you starting?”

“In a few months.”

Tiffany clapped her hands. “Oh that’s so awesome. You’re gonna be a real doctor soon.”

Taeyeon balked at the thought of Doctor Aly becoming a real doctor. She was a shady personality whom patients ought be be wary of.

“Yeah, I’m looking forward to it. Can’t wait to be a doctor for real.” Doctor Aly grinned. “So, your girlfriend, she wants a job, huh. I daresay we need help during certain hours when it’s busy. Especially after office hours.”

“After office hours would be great for her.”

Taeyeon didn’t think it would be great for her, however. At this point, Bau House was looking pretty good. She’d get to hang out with Noeul and the other staff, as well as the dogs. So, she was relieved when Doctor Aly was called for and returned to the veterinary clinic.

“Fany, I don’t think I wanna work here.”

“Why not? My cousin will take care of you. And the pay’s great. You’ll get double the pay you get from Bau House.”

“I think I’ll be happier working with Noeul.”

“Happier? How much happier? I’m afraid you’ll be too happy working with her.” Tiffany pouted.

“It’s not like that—”

“What is it not like?”

“I know Noeul better. And the dogs are really adorable over there.”

“But the pay over here is twice as much. Which means you can work half as much and spend the other half with me.”

“Er…” Taeyeon didn’t think of it in that way but Tiffany had a point. The shifts over at Bau House were probably longer than the working hours at this clinic. But…

“Hey, my boss says it’s okay to show Taeyeon around,” said Doctor Aly as she came back out, “but you gotta stay out here, Tiff.”

“Sure, go ahead. I’ll wait here.” Tiffany smiled at her cousin before turning to Taeyeon. “At least go in and take a look, okay?”

Taeyeon couldn’t back out of it. Not with Doctor Aly staring at her with big, round eyes. “Okay.”

~

“You’re the girl with the black aren’t you.”

Taeyeon was stunned. Point-blank, Doctor Aly had asked her without as much as batting an eyelid. This was right after they entered the veterinary clinic’s office, and out of Tiffany’s earshot. “You recognized me from the start.”

“Of course. I’m a doctor. I have excellent memory.”

“You’re not a doctor.”

“Yet.”

“You ripped me of twenty bucks.”

“I didn’t.”

“You did. It was twenty bucks for nothing.”

“I gave you a diagnosis. And the consultation was more than ten minutes. It would have cost you fifty bucks if you’d gone to another clinic.”

“You aren’t a doctor and this isn’t a clinic. Give me my money back.”

“I gave you a legit diagnosis. Any other doctor would have said the same thing. But you saved money by seeing me because I didn’t sell you any medicine you didn’t need.”

“You didn’t sell me any medicine because you didn’t have any.”

“That’s beside the point. If you’d gone to any other clinic, they’d have sold you tons of pills that you don’t need.”

“Well, at least I’d have seen a real doctor.”

“I’m months away from becoming a houseman. So I’m practically a doctor. In fact, I’m even better than some practicing doctors since some of them don’t even bother to do a diagnosis properly. And I’m the top of my class. You’re looking at the next top surgeon in a few years time, baby.”

“But…”

“Let’s face it. You got a good deal there.” Doctor Aly winked and Taeyeon froze. “And I’ll give you free consultations in future. How about that?”

“How about what?” Taeyeon backed away from Doctor Aly who was advancing on her with a suspicious grin.

“How about a deal?”

“What deal?” Taeyeon couldn’t think properly with the buxom doctor’s rack closing in on her. She backed into the cabinets and her breath was caught in . What was Dcotor Aly doing? Was she going to be violated by Doctor Aly?

Nooo, please, no. Somebody, please save me from this scary doctor…

“I’ll give you free consultations, you won’t tell Tiff about the me.”

“I can’t. I can’t keep things from Fany.”

“Oh…Fany…how sweet…does she like it when you call her Fany?” Doctor Aly grinned. “My cousin has found herself a cute little girlfriend this time. Good for her. But there’s no need to tell her, is there? You don’t have to tell her if she doesn’t ask.”

“I won’t keep secrets.”

Doctor Aly rolled her eyes. “Nonsense. Everybody has secrets. Tiff has tons of them. Bet she hasn’t told you any.”

“She did. She told me her secrets too. We have no secrets between us.”

“Oh, really?”

“Yeah.”

“I wouldn’t be so sure about that if I were you.”

“It’s a good thing you’re you then.”

Doctor Aly’s grin disappeared and she stomped her foot hard. “So you’re going to tell her about it, no matter what?”

“Yes.”

“Alright, then I’ll just have to tell her about how you seduced me with your black .”

“What?! I didn’t!”

Doctor Aly shrugged. “I know.”

“Youre gonna lie?!”

“Why not.”

“You’re horrible. Don’t you have ethics?”

“Survival ethics. Sure.”

“Fany won’t believe you. And you can’t mess around with her like that. You’re her cousin!”

“Cousin, schmusin…if you let her know, I’ll never hear the end of it. And you’re not gonna have a good time if I’m suffering.”

“You’re evil.”

Doctor Aly threw back her head and laughed, all her heart and soul seemingly amused by this. “You could say that. I won’t deny it.” She stopped her laughter after a bit and cocked a brow. “So. What’s it gonna be? Do we have a deal?”

Striking a deal with this evil almost-doctor cousin of Tiffany’s was by no means what she wanted to do but she didn’t have much choice…did she?

.

~

“How do you find the clinic, honey? Do you like it?” Tiffany’s eyes were bright and full of hope and Taeyeon knew it was a lost cause.

“I’ll try it for a month.” Taeyeon shot a quick look at Doctor Aly. “We agreed on a month. Just to see if it’ll work out for me.”

“Yeah,” Doctor Aly chimed in and Taeyeon tried not to flinch when an arm wrapped around hers. “We’re totally good with each other.”

Tiffany frowned. “Don’t be too good. She’s mine.”

Doctor Aly laughed. “Don’t worry. I know she’s yours. She’s made that clear enough.”

“Oh? Why do you say that? What happened between the two of you?”

“Let’s just say, we’ve gotten to know each other better, haven’t we, Taeyeon?”

Taeyeon could only nod her head in agreement. What else could she do? Doctor Aly had her locked in a deal. A deal that she had a feeling she’d regret. But how was she going to get out of this fix?

.

~