#28

Hurricane Diarrhea

Hurricane Diarrhea #28

“Er…” Taeyeon’s lips twisted into a forced smile as she sought after the right words to say. “Tiffany is my girlfriend.”

“Found another girl so soon after I left?” Raeni pouted and Taeyeon panicked.

“It’s been more than a year!”

Raeni grinned. “Relax. You don’t have to look so scared. I’m not going to eat you…unless…” The naughty look Raeni gave her was too much. Taeyeon wanted to strangle Raeni and drag Tiffany away from her but her limbs chose that moment to lose all their strength. Help. Please, somebody help.

“Please Raeni, my girlfriend is right here,” Taeyeon half-pleaded but despaired when Raeni turned to Tiffany and winked at her.

“I’m sure Tiffany won’t mind sharing. Two’s company but three’s a party. And it wouldn’t be the first time…right, Taeyeonie?”

Okay. It was time to find a hole to hide in. Or maybe to bury Raeni in.

“Raeni,” Taeyeon hissed, “that was a long time ago and it won’t happen again. I’m sorry, we’ve to go now.” Without waiting for Raeni to respond, she grabbed Tiffany’s hand and took the biggest steps she could to put as much distance between them and timebomb Raeni as possible.

But it wouldn’t be Raeni if she didn’t take a parting shot. “Still have the blue I gave you? I still have my red ones!” she yelled after them with a laugh.

Taeyeon ignored her and exited the store in record time. She didn’t stop walking until they were a safe distance away from the lingerie store. Gosh. She was never going back to that store again!

Tiffany was eerily silent and Taeyeon didn’t know if it was a good idea to sneak a peek at her but she did anyway. Oh no. Tiffany wasn’t smiling. Her usual twinkling eyes were swirling with some kind of unidentifiable darkness. Her eyebrows were furrowed and her lips, pressed. This was not a good expression. Not that she was expecting one…

“Tiffany…” she began but a palm silenced her.

“Don’t. Say. A. Word. Let’s just go back. Now.”

Taeyeon clamped her lips shut and nodded, the dread within her rising like a tidal wave, ready to crash right onto her.

~

Tiffany sped on the way back and Taeyeon was in two minds whether to speak up or not. Tiffany didn’t want her to say a word but she couldn’t let her speed either. So she placed her palm on Tiffany’s thigh and squeezed. And mouthed the words ‘slow down’ when Tiffany looked at her. It seemed to work, for they slowed down and Tiffany’s frown eased a tiny fraction. Well, that was something.

.

~

The air between them was at an all-time cold as they entered Tiffany’s apartment. Taeyeon took her shoes off but hesitated with her socks. However, in view of Tiffany’s current mood, taking them off would probably be a good idea, so she left them up on the shoe shelf where Prince wouldn’t be able to reach them. Heh. She was quite the genius!

Tiffany was already seated on the couch when she walked barefooted into the living room. Her heart began to thump extra hard again and her hands were cold as she sat beside Tiffany.

“Who is Raeni to you?” Tiffany asked, breaking the tense silence hanging over them.

“She was my girlfriend.”

“She was your girlfriend?! You actually dated a girl like her?!”

“She’s pretty crazy at times but she’s a nice person.”

“I don’t like her.”

“I don’t like her much either, after this afternoon,” said Taeyeon, with a sigh. “She really shouldn’t have said all those things with you around.”

“And it would be okay if I wasn’t around?”

“No, no, no! I don’t mean it like that. I don’t want her to talk about it at all but she’s probably pissed off with me so that must have been her revenge.”

“Why would she be pissed off with you. What did you do.”

Taeyeon bit her lip. This was moving into awkward territory. “I broke up with her.” She shifted, the discomfort getting to her. “Can we please not talk about it?”

“Why?”

“It’s the past. It’s all over now.”

“But it’s part of you. And it’s so unexpected. This whole thing.”

Taeyeon’s shoulders drooped even further. “Raeni is anything but expected. Believe me.”

“I can’t believe you’d date a girl like her.”

“What do you mean?”

Tiffany stared at her, disbelief evident in her eyes. “Are you kidding me? Don’t tell me all your exes leave half their s exposed like her? Am I your first girlfriend who actually covers her s? And the way she looked at you. Like she couldn’t wait to eat you.”

“Please don’t say that. She’s not what she looks like.”

“And now you’re defending her.”

“I’m not!”

“You are.”

“I’m just saying you don’t know her.”

“Yes. I don’t know her. But you know her. And she knows you. You two go waaay back, right?”

“Tiffany, I haven’t seen her in a year since we broke up. I don’t know her anymore.”

“So do you still have the blue she gave you?” Tiffany asked, her eyes flashing dangerously.

Uh oh. “Well…”

“You do, don’t you.”

Taeyeon shook her head vehemently. “I don’t. It’s gone.”

Tiffany narrowed her eyes. “Really…?”

Taeyeon coughed. “I had them…until I met you.”

“You mean you got rid of them after meeting me?”

“Well…they were clogging up the toilet…so…”

Tiffany gasped, her hand clapping over as her eyes widened. “It was that pair of ?”

Taeyeon nodded, shifting again in discomfort, completely on tenterhooks.

“Well. I’m glad it’s gone then.”

“Yeah,” said Taeyeon quickly, sensing Tiffany’s lightening mood, “it’s gone. It’s all gone. You’re the girl I like now. I like you a lot.”

Tiffany broke into a grin but before Taeyeon could smile too, her grin turned into a pout and she shook her head. “No, you don’t.”

“I do!”

“But you won’t show me your .” Tiffany pouted again. “It’s been six weeks since we first met. Forty days and I still haven’t seen you in your . And don’t tell me you’re shy. You obviously did all sorts of things with her, so don’t tell me you’re shy. And don’t tell me we’re going too fast.”

“I didn’t do things with her!” Taeyeon was horrified. How did Tiffany even…

“Oh, threesomes aren’t to you? How limitless are your limits then? Foursomes? Or more?”

“Oh please don’t believe everything she said. It wasn’t a . She got me drunk and I fell asleep. When I woke up, there were three of us on the bed but that’s it. I didn’t do anything! She kept insisting that it happened but I was definitely unconscious. I wasn’t part of it.”

“How can you be sure about that.”

“I always fall asleep after drinking too much. You saw me at Jessica’s place. I was sleeping, wasn’t I?”

Tiffany nodded.

“Yeah! So there’s no way I was part of any with her. Anyway, that was also why I broke up with her. She was too hard to keep up with. Too crazy. Too wild. Too many parties. Too many girls.”

“Oh. She cheated on you?” Tiffany’s eyes did a 360 degree roundabout and her glare turned into a mournful puppy look. “Poor thing.”

“It wasn’t really cheating per say. It was just fun to her. She didn’t see it that way. And she only went crazy at parties. Outside of it, she’s really nice and sweet. We had good times together.”

Tiffany’s eyes hardened again. “I don’t need to know that.”

Opps. “Uh…sorry.”

“You’re gonna have to make it up to me.”

“Uh…okay…what do I have to do?”

Tiffany’s eyes gleamed at once and Taeyeon had a sudden premonition of something bad.

“Show me your Spongebob lingerie and we’re even.”

“What?” This was the most ridiculous thing she’d ever heard.

“Are you going to say no again?”

Taeyeon bit her lip. It was an inner struggle between wanting to pacify Tiffany and wanting to preserve her dignity. If Tiffany saw her Spongebob with his happy face on it…argh. But there was no other way…was there? Taeyeon could only sigh. And nod. “Okay.”

As soon as the word left her lips, she was pushed to the bedroom by Tiffany. Prince dashed out the moment the door was opened and made for her ankles but Tiffany picked it up and shushed it.

“Prince. Behave. Act like a real prince, okay?” she said sternly before putting it back down and patting its . Then, she turned back to Taeyeon. “Get in.”

Taeyeon stepped into her bedroom and Tiffany locked the door.

“Now. Show me.”

Taeyeon blinked. Was she a stripper or something? She felt a little victimized but she supposed Tiffany had gone through enough with Raeni this afternoon so…alright. For Tiffany, she’d be a stripper for a day. Besides, she’d only strip down to her lingerie so she’d only be a half-stripper. That wasn’t so bad. Right?

She stood stiffly, rooted to the ground as Tiffany sat on the bed. How did things end up like this? She should’ve just gone into the shower with Tiffany. If she’d done that, they wouldn’t have met Raeni and she wouldn’t be in this bat crazy situation.

Tiffany was looking at her, arms folded, legs crossed, wearing a smirk on her face and Taeyeon felt more and more like a stripper with every passing second. Oh gosh. How mortifying this was. Sigh. Better to get it over and done with. Yeah. Just do it. Right.

She reached for the hem of her hoodie and pulled it off. The smirk was still on Tiffany’s face but her eyes were darkening, the look she’d seen in the changing room returning once again. What was that look about?

“Pants. Off. Now,” said Tiffany, her voice sounding more impatient than ever. Taeyeon sighed. She ed her jeans and ped it, slipping her fingers underneath, ready to push her jeans down but Tiffany spoke again, “Hold on. Turn around and do it.”

Taeyeon turned around. Trust Tiffany to be kind to her. It was definitely easier to strip without seeing Tiffany’s eyes roving over her body. Thanks, Tiffany. So with her back to Tiffany, she pushed her jeans down to her ankles and straightened her back again. Mmm, that wasn’t so bad. And Tiffany hadn’t laughed yet. But before her relief could set in, the sound of a shutter shocked her and she spun around, almost tripping with her jeans around her ankles.

Oh no. Tiffany was holding a phone. No way. She didn’t just take a picture of her Spongebob , did she?!

.

~