#44

Hurricane Diarrhea

Hurricane Diarrhea #44

The following week went by without any surprises or ‘uations’ and before Taeyeon knew it, Saturday had arrived. Saturday was to be the first day of her new job. She’d had to tell Noeul about her acceptance of the veterinary job and was relieved when Noeul accepted her decision with a smile. It would only be for a month, she’d told Noeul. It would be a trial, probation kind of thing and Taeyeon had her sights set on getting out of it after the first month.

She made her way to the clinic after her class, with Tiffany’s good morning, good luck kiss and smile burning on in her skin. As she climbed the stairs, she couldn’t help wondering if it was still a veterinary clinic, since it was something else last week. It was a crazy move to turn a veterinary clinic into a pseudo-clinic to make quick cash. She couldn’t believe Aly’s guts. Yes. Just Aly. Aly wasn’t a doctor…yet, so she wasn’t about to give her the title she didn’t deserve. And this was one crazy woman. Aly Hwang.

Now that she thought about it, it could be the Hwang genes. Tiffany was pretty insane herself. And the secrets that Aly spoke of. What were they? Was she referring to Tiffany’s unexplainable love for ? If that was the case, it wasn’t a secret to her. But what if it was something else? What if Tiffany had an irrational love for something else too? Like bras?

No, it couldn’t be. The special gleam in Tiffany’s eyes only appeared at the sight of . Bras didn’t have the same effect. It couldn’t be her love for pink either. That irrational love was far from a secret. She couldn’t figure it out. Maybe it was Aly messing with her mind. Maybe there was no secret at all.

Hold up. I must hold up for a month. Then I’ll be free.

She pushed the glass door and entered the clinic with a sense of determination to withstand anything that Aly might put her up to.

“Taeyeon, great timing. It’s getting busy in here.”

Taeyeon stopped short in her tracks and tried not to blush. In her full view was a perfect pair of globes, visible through the gaping hole of Aly’s blouse. It was two buttons short of being decent and Taeyeon had to will her eyes away from the delicious sight and stick it to the ceiling instead. The ceiling was a much safer place but Aly patted her head.

“Why are you staring at the ceiling. Come on. Our hands are full here.”

Hands full of…

Taeyeon stopped her thoughts, horrified by where they were leading to. She couldn’t be seduced by a couple of melons. She was better than that. She was.

“How can I help?”

“You can help to take down particulars of new visitors. If they’re existing customers, help us to pull out their records. Also, payments and receipts. And…we’ll talk about the rest later.”

Taeyeon nodded and got to work. It wasn’t difficult. And as the hours went by, she began to loosen up and enjoy it a little. The pets that were brought in were cute and she had fun petting them. Maybe this wasn’t so bad after all.

No .

~

“Hey give me a hand with this box.”

Taeyeon turned around and was stunned yet again. Oh holy on a stick. Aly’s bent position presented her cleavage in its full glory and she could hardly tear her eyes from the sight. They were incredible. Just like a couple of Mount Everests.

“I know you’re enjoying the view and I love that you’re enjoying it but I really need some help here.”

Taeyeon snapped back to attention and blushed. She’d better learn to stop herself from staring. And fast. This wouldn’t do.

.

~

The rest of the time flew by and it was time to close the clinic. The vet, Dr. Sacks, emerged from her consultation room and gave them tired smiles.

“Great job, girls. Taeyeon, is everything alright for you?”

Taeyeon smiled in return and nodded. “It’s all good, Dr. Sacks.”

“Good, good. That’s great to hear. I’ll see you tomorrow then.”

“Thanks, Dr. Sacks.”

“You can call me Kiki. Dr. Sacks makes me sound like a grandma.”

“Kiki.”

Kiki? Kiki Sacks? Whut.

“That sounds a lot better. Alright, I’m off now. Get home safe, girls.”

“We will,” said Aly, her husky voice a constant reminder of the body check up in which Taeyeon had her jeans yanked open and her exposed. She was beginning to question the necessity of it. And a creeping suspicion had snuck in.

What if Aly had the same obsession as Tiffany? Would she be in danger then?

“Let’s go.” Taeyeon squeaked as Aly’s arm went around her shoulders and steered her towards a sleek shiny black convertible. “Get in.”

“Er, no thanks. I’ll get home by myself.”

“Who said anything about going home. It’s Saturday night. The best time to party.”

“Tiffany said—”

“Oh em gee. Would you listen to yourself.”

“Huh?”

“Tiffany isn’t the law. Come on. She’s too uptight at times. You’ve gotta admit that.”

“She isn’t. She just means well.”

“There’s nothing wrong with going out to party on a Saturday night, Taeyeon. And what makes you think she isn’t invited?”

“She is?”

Aly laughed like a hyena as she opened the door for Taeyeon. “She’s already there. At the party. And so is my date. So get in.”

“Okay.”

~

She wasn’t dressed for a party so she was relieved when it turned out to be a casual one. It was a house party but it wasn’t just any house. It was the house that she’d come to, many weeks ago. The one where she’d met Tiffany again. And had proceeded to take a major dump in the bathroom with Tiffany standing just outside. Yes. It was the house of the Jungs.

Her eyes searched the crowd for Tiffany and spotted her by the side of the large hall.

“Fany!”

Tiffany looked up from her drink and their eyes locked. It was the best feeling in the world, to find that person who was home to you. It made her smile. Her heart fluttered as they neared the table Tiffany was seated at but those flutters were cut off by the sight of someone familiar. She was seated on the couch next to Tiffany. She was…no way. She was the ‘nurse’. The ‘nurse’ with the smeared lipstick…messed up hair…and…

“Hey B,” Aly called out loud and the ‘nurse’ stood up with a wide grin. It was all Taeyeon could do to remain standing at her spot, eyes unblinking as Aly and the ‘nurse’ embraced, pressing their bodies much too close, their hands digging into each other’s hair. And just as she thought it couldn’t get anymore awkward, Aly and the ‘nurse’ began kissing each other in plain sight of everyone. Well, that was if you could call it kissing. It was more like munching on a really thick burger, their mouths were open so wide.

Eww.

That was when it dawned on her. That ‘nurse’…and Aly…in that ‘clinic’…on that ‘bed’…

.

She had lain on that ‘bed’ too. Oh gawd. She didn’t want to think about it. It was disgusting.

“Honey,” Tiffany approached her, a wide smile playing on her lips, “how was your first day at work?”

“It was alright.”

“Did Aly take care of you?”

“She did. She taught me what to do. Showed me the ropes.”

“Great. I’m so happy. You’re no longer broke and we still have time to spend with each other.”

Taeyeon grinned. A happy Tiffany was the most beautiful girl in the world. That dazzling smile was worth everything. “I’m happy you’re happy.”

“I’m happy you’re happy too.”

Taeyeon knew her grin was silly but she couldn’t help it. Not when Tiffany was leaning into her, not when their arms were around each other, and certainly not when their lips met.

“Come on, let’s dance.”

Taeyeon followed Tiffany into the group of people who were shaking their butts in time to the music and began shaking hers too. The music was good and they danced to a few songs in close proximity until a slow song came on. Tiffany had her hands all over her at once and the look in her eyes tonight was rather predatory. Was Tiffany in heat or something?

“Honey…do you remember the last time we were here?” Tiffany’s voice was right in her ear, husky and ier than she could ever imagine. Taeyeon could only nod as they swayed to the music, moving as one. “Do you know what I first thought when I saw you in the room?”

Taeyeon shook her head.

“I thought fate had brought us together. Fate was telling me, we’re meant to be together.”

Taeyeon pulled her head back to look into Tiffany’s eyes. The predator look was gone and in place of it was a softer, gentler, tender look.

“What about you? Were you happy to see me too?”

“I was happy too. Until Jessica appeared.”

“Jessi?”

“Uh huh. I thought she was your girlfriend so I was sad. Then I had a stomachache and I was so embarrassed that I didn’t wanna leave the bathroom.”

Tiffany giggled. “You’re too cute, honey. So adorable.” She smiled. “Speaking of Jessi, Yuri’s here with her but they’re nowhere to be found. What do you think they’re up to?”

“Yuri’s here too? She didn’t say a word to me.”

“She’s here. Jessi told me. I think she’s gonna try something tonight.”

“Try something…?”

Tiffany’s predatory look returned to her eyes. “Do you wanna try it too?”

“Try…what?”

She never got to know what Tiffany wanted to try, however.

“Hey, I got us drinks!” Aly appeared beside them, her husky voice raised above the loud music. “Let’s get drunk!”

“Taeyeon can’t drink.”

“Oh come on, don’t be so strict. A little alcohol won’t hurt her.”

“She can’t. She’s—”

“She’s alcohol intolerant. I know. I’m the one who diagnosed her, remember? Trust me. I’m a doctor.”

“What did you say?”

A sense of panic hit Taeyeon and she cast a wide-eyed plea towards Aly but the woman wasn’t looking at her. She opened , desperate to find a random topic to divert Tiffany’s attention but all was lost when Aly replied, “I said. I’m a doctor. So If I say she can drink, she can drink.”

“No, no. You said you diagnosed her. What are you talking about? When did you diagnose her?”

The look on Aly’s face said it all and Taeyeon almost groaned out loud. The ‘doctor’ had slipped up and now, she was going to be in trouble with Tiffany.

.

~