#45

Hurricane Diarrhea

Hurricane Diarrhea #45

“Er…I…I diagnosed her today.”

“Today?”

“Yeah.”

“But why?”

Taeyeon couldn’t take it any longer. She wasn’t about to stand beside Tiffany and do nothing while Aly lied to her. It was time to take responsibility for everything.

“Fany, come with me.”

She took Tiffany’s hand and pulled her away from Aly. She could hear Aly yelling, asking them to go back to her but she wasn’t going to listen to that stupid ‘doctor’. Tiffany was resisting her but she continued in her bullish hunt for a place where they could talk. A quieter place. Up the stairs she marched, tugging Tiffany along. She opened the first door she saw and started. The room was familiar. The bed, the bathroom…this was the room.

“Honey, what’s going on? Why did you drag me in here?”

Taeyeon didn’t answer. She entered the room with Tiffany and turned around to close the door. She decided to lock it to prevent any disruptions but Tiffany seemed to have misunderstood her intentions for the predatory look was back in her eyes once again.

“Oh honey, you’re so y when you take charge like that. But I wanna know why Aly diagnosed you today. Were you sick?”

Taeyeon shook her head. “No, I wasn’t sick at all.”

“But why…why would she—”

“It’s a lie, Fany. I’m sorry. We lied to you.”

“What? I don’t understand. Why did you lie about?”

“Everything.” Taeyeon hung her head, sinking into misery.

“What do you mean, everything. What’s everything.”

Dear black y . Please protect me from harm.

With the little assurance she got from her , she took a deep breath and looked straight at Tiffany. “The doctor I saw last week is Aly.”

“What?!”

~

Taeyeon was seated on the bed with Tiffany. The full story was out and her relationship hung on a thread. Was Tiffany going to be angry with her? How angry?

“Fany…”

“I can’t believe Aly made you lie for her.”

“I’m sorry.” Taeyeon felt terrible. She’d promised Tiffany to be honest, to be open. Now, that promise was broken.

“I’m so disappointed.”

“Fany…please don’t be mad.”

“Oh, I’m starting to feel mad right now.”

“I’m sorry. I really am.”

“What made you think I’d take Aly’s word for it? Don’t you trust me to trust you?”

“I didn’t want things to become awkward between all of us. If I told you, it’d be weird. Especially the . So I thought if we could drop the whole issue and pretend it never happened…”

“I know Aly. She can be pretty manipulative. But I can’t believe you actually ganged up with her to lie to me.” Taeyeon’s lips curled into a sad pout, but it did nothing to help her. Meanwhile, Tiffany was still going on about it. “But I’ll deal with you after I deal with her. I’m not gonna let her get away with this.”

“But she’s your cousin.”

“Precisely. I can’t let her go on like this. She needs to learn her lesson.”

Woah. A Hwang versus a Hwang. Taeyeon was sure there’d be bloodshed.

Holy .

~

They left the room to look for Aly but she was nowhere to be seen. And it was no surprise that Aly’s girlfriend was gone too.

“Never mind. I’ll get her eventually. She can’t run from me.”

Taeyeon shivered. A determined Tiffany was a scary Tiffany. If she’d learnt anything from Tiffany and Aly, it was the fact that the Hwangs were a scary bunch. The Kims were a lot meeker than the Hwangs, that was for sure.

~

As it turned out, Aly was in her car, making out with the ‘nurse’. But that didn’t stop Tiffany from marching up to the car and knocking on the window.

Holy .

Tiffany didn’t manage to get their attention but she didn’t give up. Instead, she tried to open the door. It wasn’t locked so she opened it and stuck her head in.

“Aly, I need to talk to you,” she all but yelled.

The couple was visibly taken by surprise, the blankness registering in their eyes before Aly sighed. She patted the ‘nurse’ and whispered in her ear before rolling her eyes at Tiffany’s folded arms and impatient grunt.

“Can’t a girl get any privacy around here?”

“You’ll get your privacy after explaining things to me. Taeyeon has told me everything.”

“Well, if she’s told you everything, there’s no need for me to say anything.”

“What are you talking about. Of course you need to explain. And you’d better explain it well or I’m telling your parents. I can’t believe you’d betray their trust in you. They trust you to take care of yourself and do the right thing. And here you are, having all the fun you want, conning people of their money. And the vet. How could you use his clinic for your selfish purposes. How could you use his clinic for illegal consultation. Don’t you have any sense of responsibility? What if somebody reported you? What if you got caught? How are you going to answer to the vet? And your parents. Can you imagine how upset your parents will be if they know what you’ve been up to?”

Aly groaned and glared at Taeyeon. “See what I mean?”

Taeyeon couldn’t help but nod. She now understood what Aly had meant when she said she’d never hear the end of it. It certain didn’t seem to be ending any time soon. Tiffany could go on and on till forevermore.

“Taeyeon! Whose side are you on!”

Holy . Tiffany’s eyes were flaming. She was on the verge of spurting lava like a volcano and Taeyeon didn’t want to be a casualty. It was best to remain quiet and as still as possible. But Aly patted her shoulder.

“Why did you tell her the truth? Look at what you’ve done. You’ve unleashed the nag in her.”

Taeyeon shrugged her shoulders. “Sorry.”

“You two! I’m so done with you dumb bells.”

Aly’s face lit up at once. “You’re done? Great. I’ll be off now. My girlfriend’s waiting.” She winked at Taeyeon and grinned. “If you ever get tired of her,” she said, nodding towards Tiffany, “you can come to me. I know you’re into my melons,” she nudged Taeyeon, “I’ll be more than happy to share them with you. And they’ll be more than you’ll ever get with her.

Taeyeon blushed at the memory of Aly’s impressive rack and tried not to look at Aly’s generous cleavage peeking out from her far-too-ed shirt.

“Aly!”

“Oww! Don’t hit my head!” Aly scrambled back into her car and shut the door on Tiffany. Taeyeon had to pull Tiffany aside to safety as the car revved and they were left to eat the dust.

“Aly, you stinkhole!” yelled Tiffany as she threw her heels at the car.

Uh oh. Tiffany was really mad now. All thanks to Aly.

.

~

Taeyeon got into Tiffany’s car with her nerves in a state of chaos. Aly was the kind who stirred trouble all over the place and Tiffany was the kind who wanted things to be right. And Taeyeon…all she wanted was a good, quiet time. But she wasn’t about to get it.

~

She was right. Tiffany began questioning her at the first traffic light they stopped at.

“Were you staring at her cleavage while working? Huh? Like how you stare at my ?”

“I don’t…think…”

“You like hers. Right? Mine aren’t enough for you, you have to look at hers.”

“No, it’s not like that…”

“What is it like then? Tell me.”

“It’s just…big…you know…?”

“No. I don’t know. I know you’re supposed to look at my and my only.”

“I didn’t look at her …”

“But you looked at her cleavage. And she noticed, so you must have been really staring at them.”

“I wasn’t looking in that way…more like how people look at world wonders…like the Eiffel tower…or Mount Everest…”

“Mount Everest…they’re that big, huh.”

“I don’t mean it that way. I was just looking…that’s all.”

“So why don’t you look at mine like that too.”

Taeyeon blinked and blinked and blinked. What could she say? And how could she say it?

“Oh my gosh. Not only that. She’s the doctor who took your jeans off. Oh my gosh. She saw your !”

“Fany…”

“She likes you. My evil cousin likes you.”

“She doesn’t.”

“She likes you. I know her. . You’re mine. She’s not touching you.”

“She won’t.”

“Taeyeon…honey…”

“Yes, Fany?”

“Kiss me.”

“You’re driving.”

Taeyeon lurched forward as the car screeched to sudden slow and pulled to the side. Tiffany turned to her, and before she could even think, lips were on hers, pressing, urging, demanding. She acceded to the demands Tiffany made on her and answered with demands of her own. So it was a to and fro affair as they sank deeper and deeper into each other, Taeyeon feeling lighter and lighter as she floated up to a happy place.

“Taeyeon…”

“Mmm…”

Tiffany nipped her bottom lip and she gasped. “You’re mine, right?”

“Yes…”

“Good. Remember that when you’re staring at her cleavage. And you’re quitting the clinic job. There’s no way I’m letting her prey on you now.”

Taeyeon merely nodded after that. There was just no winning an argument with Tiffany and it was best to let Tiffany have the last say.

No .

~