OT #29

Hurricane Diarrhea

Hurricane Diarrhea Outtake from #29

Tiffany couldn’t take it anymore. From the first time she saw Taeyeon’s in the toilet till the most recent sight of Taeyeon’s bright yellow Spongebob bra in the changing room, she’d been holding back. Holding back, going slow, staying calm…but the sight of Taeyeon in her lingerie was challenging her ability to refrain. Seeing Taeyeon’s bra only ignited a burst of flames deep within her and extinguishing it was almost impossible.

The issue of getting intimate too quickly had been a problem with her previous girl and she didn’t want the same thing to happen with Taeyeon but it was too hard to hold it in. Way. Too. Hard. And Taeyeon’s Spongebob bra was the last straw. The very last straw. Even if they were in the changing room. In public.

Raeni had been a hump on the road but after clearing that up, she was reassured that Taeyeon did indeed like her. But with Taeyeon’s direct confession and the images of her bra flooding her mind, she’d been desperate to get her down to her lingerie. Plus this time.

were the best, in her opinion, so when she finally saw it right in front of her own eyes, she couldn’t help but take a picture of it. It was on impulse more than anything. She certainly hadn’t planned on doing it but she thought it was a darn great move after all.

Then one thing lead to another and Taeyeon ended up with her face buried in her modest assets. Holy mama. Modest as they were, they were able to cushion Taeyeon’s fall and lead to sizzling kisses and thumping hearts. She definitely loved her assets even more now.

Currently, Taeyeon was giving her the kiss of her life, fingers burrowing under her hair and holding her nape to deepen their kiss, if that was even possible. Their kiss was already so deep that she could almost reach her uvula and it was making her feel really weird in awesome places.

What surprised her was how her weird feelings changed once she actually got intimate with Taeyeon. From unadulterated lust from seeing Taeyeon’s lingerie, it transformed into a warmer, yet hungrier feeling. And Taeyeon’s touch was like a trigger for multiple explosions in her mind. That one hand on her thigh was making her hyper aware of that particular part of her body and every caress raised her temperature higher and higher…

Outtake from #29 Rated scene

(pass: ohohohoh)

~

When she finally opened her eyes, Taeyeon was gazing into her eyes with wonder.

“Did you just…”

Tiffany nodded with one of the widest smiles in her life and said, “It’s your turn, honey.” She made to pull Taeyeon’s off but much to her surprise and disappointment, Taeyeon stopped her.

“We shouldn’t go too far. Not yet.”

“But I want you to hit it too.”

“I’ll wait until you’ve really fallen for me.”

Tiffany blinked. She hadn’t expected Taeyeon to impose such a rule on their intimacy and this was going to pose a major problem for her.

“What if I can’t wait that long?”

“I’ll wear the ugliest underwear I can find.”

Tiffany burst out laughing, curling into a ball and rolling onto her side. Only Taeyeon could come up with such a threat. Only Taeyeon. Yet, the laughter seemed to have worked and she no longer felt the strong urges that were pulsating before she laughed. So maybe it was controllable after all. Maybe. She didn’t want to push Taeyeon into something she didn’t want so she decided to try. She’d try. For Taeyeon, she’d try.

A sudden revelation struck Tiffany right then and she paused as she realized what’d just happened. Taeyeon had somehow managed to stop her from succumbing to her desires. This was more than just a flame in her loin, wasn’t it?

Holy .

~