#31

Hurricane Diarrhea

Hurricane Diarrhea #31

You’re addicted to ?”

I wouldn’t say I’m addicted. I just like a lot.”

Why?”

“They’re like works of art. I mean, just look at them.”

“Works…of…art…?”

“The curves…the fit…” Tiffany tilted her head and her eyes pierced through Taeyeon’s. “Haven’t you ever admired how are made? And the variety. A different type for different personalities, functions, occasions.” Tiffany paused to breathe. “But the moment of real beauty is when it’s worn. It’s lifeless when hung on a hanger or folded in a drawer. Wearing it gives it life. Fills it out. Some better than others. But you do a pretty good job with your , I must say.”

Taeyeon didn’t know what to think of Tiffany’s little speech. Holy . Tiffany made them sound so holy that she was begining to wonder if she hadn’t been giving enough respect. Yeah, were indispensible. were part of life. Perhaps, Tiffany was right.

“I think I see your point now.”

“Yeah. Of course you would. You’re so understanding.” Tiffany leaned in and gave her a sweet kiss. “You’re wonderful. And I’m willing to wait if you want me to. Good things are worth waiting for, honey.”

“You mean…wait to see my again?”

Tiffany nodded, a warm smile blooming in her eyes. “I get pretty excited at the thought of your . So, it’s pretty hard to stop myself from jumping you when I see them. But if you want things to slow down, I’ll try.”

“Tiffany, I just don’t want our relationship to become nothing but romps in bed. I…It’s…”

“Go on, you can be honest with me.”

“Raeni was like that.”

“Are you comparing me to Raeni?” Tiffany’s voice rose to high pitches.

“No! No, that’s not what I mean.”

“I’m not like that woman. I don’t put my assets out there for the world to ogle, okay. I only allow the special ones to do that.”

“You’re not like Raeni at all. It’s just…the way you wanted to get my pants off…”

“Well, all I wanted was to have a look at your .”

“Yes, but…”

“Is there anything wrong with that?”

“No, but…”

“It’s perfectly normal if we’re girlfriends, right?”

“Yes, but…”

“And I’m not asking you to take your pants off every single time I see you, am I?”

“No, but…”

“So, we’re good, right?”

“Yes.”

Tiffany beamed, her eyes twinkling like water shimmering in the sun. “Does this mean you still want me? Even though I have this thing for your ?”

Taeyeon nodded. “So long as it’s just my you want to see…” Then, she was knocked over by Tiffany who had flung herself on her, arms flying around her in a bear hug. She tumbled onto the grass and Tiffany landed on top of her, all smiles. And with her heart racing from the feeling of Tiffany’s body right on top of hers, face hovering mere inches from hers, she blushed as Tiffany kissed her hard.

“You’re the…cutest…sweetest…girl…ever…” Tiffany breathed, in between kisses.

~

Taeyeon wasn’t entirely sure what went down that afternoon but she was riddled with questions after getting home and there was only one person who could help her.

“Sunny, do you have a minute?”

“That’ll depend on who’s asking.”

“I’m asking.”

Sunny put her game controller aside and patted the space beside her. “Well, then. Fire away.”

“It’s…Tiffany.”

“What about her. Aren’t you two doing fine?”

“We’re good. It’s just…Tiffany told me something really surprising today.”

“What is it?”

“Promise you won’t tell anyone.”

“I promise.”

“I’m trusting you with my life here.”

“Taeyeon, you can trust me. You know that.”

“Okay.” Taeyeon exhaled. “Tiffany…she has this thing for .”

“She what?”

“She likes . A lot.”

“What, like she collects them?”

“Er…I’m not sure if she collects them but she said her ex-girlfriend broke up with her because of how much she’s into .”

“So…she likes to look at her girlfriend’s ?”

“Yes.”

“It sounds a little odd but isn’t it a little harsh for the ex-gf to break up with her over this?”

“But what if Tiffany wants to look at my every single time we meet? What if all I end up doing is showing her my ? What if she wants me to try on different kinds of ? What if—”

Taeyeon halted in mid-speech as Sunny stuck her palm in her face.

“Taeyeon. Calm down. One question at a time.”

“Okay.”

Sunny nodded. “Right. What if she wants to look at your every time you meet. What will you do? Will you let her have a look?”

“But if I let her look at it…we’ll end up…”

“Right, so don’t let her see it until you’re done with whatever else you wanna do.”

“Like a reward?”

Taeyeon waited as Sunny scrunched her face up, tilting her head, taking a moment to weigh the options.

“Not really like a reward. Just…saving the best for last.”

“Saving the best for last. That sounds nice.”

“It does, doesn’t it? Now, on to the next question. What if all you end up doing is showing her your . Of course it can’t be a one-sided thing. You have to make her show hers too.”

“What?”

“It’s a fair exchange. This way, you get to see her too.”

“I-I—”

“You do wanna see her right. I saw how you admired her behind that day. You’ve always had a thing for butts.”

“Yeah, but that doesn’t require stripping. And butts look really good in things like skin-tight jeans.”

“I’m sure Tiffany’s will look even better in skin-tight .”

Taeyeon shook her head. “No, no, no. Let’s not go there. No. I don’t want this to end up like what I had with Raeni.”

“Raeni is just too free. I told you she’s out for fun and nothing else but you wanted to give it a try. You tried to be more out-going but Raeni is way too extreme. Tiffany on the other hand, seems to be moderate?”

“I don’t know. We met her ex at the park today and she looked pretty freaked out. I don’t know what the deal is, man.”

Sunny grinned and patted Taeyeon’s back. “Look on the bright side. Tiffany’s ex was probably freaked out ‘cos she couldn’t accept it. But you, you got through Raeni. That’s like the ultimate extreme. You should be ready for Tiffany, with an experience like that.”

“You know what? You’re right. I’m ready for Tiffany.”

“Of course you are. I believe in you.” Sunny flashed an eye-smile so bright that the stars were blinded and Taeyeon knew that something was up. “And now that I’ve answered your questions, you owe me a box of chicken wings. You know what to do.”

She should’ve known. Sunny’s services weren’t always for free. Especially not during supper time. Better try to get out of it. Chicken wings didn’t come cheap these days.

“Sunny, it’s late.”

“It’s never too late for chicken wings.”

“You’ll grow fat.”

“That’s why you’re sharing it with me. Then, we’ll grow fat together. But less.”

Sunny always had a comeback for everything. Argh.

“Hurry up and call them, Taeyeon. My stomach is grumbling.”

She’d tried, but there was no way out. And now she had to share the fat with Sunny too.

.

~

They were half way through the chicken wings when the doorbell rang.

“Yuri?”

“I smell chicken.”

“We ordered delivery.”

“Oh goodie. My favourite.”

What?

“Yuri, it’s way past your eating hours.”

“I just extended them. Gimme a wing, Sunny.”

“What’s up with you, Yuri? Something wrong?”

“Look at me, Taeyeon. I’m gorgeous, aren’t I?”

“Yes…”

“And there’s a long list of girls who would love to go out with me.”

“Yes…” Taeyeon looked at Sunny to see if she had any idea what was going on with Yuri but she was none the wiser.

“So there’s nothing wrong with me, right?”

“Of course, there isn’t. What’s going on?”

“I’m depressed,” said Yuri with a pout. “Gimme another wing.”

Woah. When did Yuri finish that wing! “Yuri, are you sure about this. What about your chocolate abs? And your power thighs?”

“Screw them abs and thighs. They’re not gonna help me.”

“What?!” Taeyeon couldn’t believe her ears. Yuri not caring about her abs and thighs was like the sun not rising from the east. “Are you serious?”

“Yeah, I’m gonna just eat and sleep a lot from now on.”

“Yuri, did something happen today?” Sunny asked carefully.

“Nothing. Nothing happened. That’s the problem. I work so hard to keep this body in shape but the one person I really want isn’t in the least interested in me. I have lost all drive. I have no reason to live like this anymore,” sighed Yuri and Taeyeon rolled her eyes at her over-the-top dramatics.

“So, Jessica huh. She’s not easy.”

“No. She’s like that one last question in your paper that you just can’t solve. The one last question that’s between you and that perfect score.”

Holy . Taeyeon had never seen Yuri like this. She kicked Sunny under the table, urging her to do something. Anything.

“Here, drink some of this soju and tomorrow will be a better day,” said Sunny, raising the bottle to pour some of the said drink into a cup for Yuri.

Taeyeon rolled her eyes again. Trust Sunny to use alcohol to solve all her problems. She watched as Yuri emptied the shot of soju and asked for more. This was bad. What had Jessica done to Yuri during their pillow shopping date? How did Yuri go from the most wanted girl to this dejected soju-drinking, chicken wing-eating soul?

Yuri emptied yet another shot of soju and slammed the glass on the table.

“There’s a party tomorrow night. You’re all coming with me.”

Huh. Tomorrow night. She’d planned to bring Ginger to Tiffany’s and maybe have a talk about . Uh…

“Taengoo, Sunny, my best friends. Here’s to best friends.” Yuri raised the glass that Sunny had refilled and they had to do the same.

“Best friends are the best!” Yuri toasted and they drank.

There was no way out now. Not after toasting to best best friends. She’d have to explain things to Tiffany and maybe Tiffany wouldn’t mind going to the party with them. Or would she mind?

.

~