OT #45

Hurricane Diarrhea

Hurricane Diarrhea Outtake from #45

All was quiet. And dark. What time was it? And why was there soft breathing sounds beside her…? She turned and found her answer. Yuri was fast asleep beside her. But something was sticking out of . What was it? She leaned closer to look and almost burst into laughter but managed to stifle it with a pillow dive.

It was Yuri’s cute little tongue.

How adorable. How cute. She couldn’t help but smile and stare. Turning on her side, she rested her head on her arm and continued to stare. Yuri has surprised her time and time again, proving that dating wasn’t as much of a time waster as she’d thought. It could even be a fair bit of fun. Like their make out session, for example. Krystal had been right. Testing Yuri out was the right thing to do. Now, she knew how well Yuri could kiss. And she didn’t even have to lose her nap time for it.

Yuri was an intriguing specimen. She hadn’t expected a person as hyper as Yuri to be able to nap with her. And Yuri actually fell asleep first, on their dinner date. Talk about surprises. Yuri was full of them. Getting to know new people wasn’t always worth the effort but Yuri had proved otherwise so far.

Her stomach growled suddenly, informing her of the dinner that was long gone. It was time for supper. Maybe she could have supper with Yuri. It was a fun thought.

Yuri,” she whispered in the sleeping girl’s ear and shook her shoulder gently. “Wakey, wakey.”

Yuri’s eyes opened slowly and blinked. “Jessica…?” A slow smile appeared as she came out of the sleep fully. “Good morning.”

Jessica giggled. “It’s not morning. But I’m hungry. Do you wanna have supper with me?”

Of course. Of course.” Yuri sat up and ruffled her hair as she yawned, wide and unabashed.

Jessica giggled again. “Does your tongue always stick out when you sleep?”

Yuri squealed and blushed, her hands covering even though the damage had already been done. Jessica thought she looked adorable, quite like a cute little puppy and grinned, reaching up to mess Yuri’s hair up.

You’re cute.”

Yuri grinned suddenly. “You think so?” Jessica smiled and nodded. Her stomach chose that moment to growl again and Yuri’s grin grew wider. “Let’s get some supper.”

~

The party had died down and most people had left, except for some who fell asleep on the couches. Jessica led Yuri past them and into the kitchen.

What’s for supper?” Yuri asked, poking her head over Jessica’s shoulder and into the fridge. “What are you good at making?”

Tuna sandwiches.”

Sounds good.” Yuri her lips, eager to get a taste of Jessica’s culinary skills. “How can I help?”

Jessica’s face was contorted as she tried to open the can of tuna. “How about opening this for me?”

Yuri grinned. “Sure.” She took the can from Jessica and opened it with ease, happy to be able to demonstrate her fitness. She hoped Jessica would be impressed by her but there wasn’t any sign of it, Jessica simply taking the opened can and proceeding straight to scoop the tuna out into a bowl. “What else do you wanna put in your sandwich? Lettuce? Cucumber?”

No cucumber. Ever.”

Why not? Cucumber is delicious.”

Yuri’s eyes widened in shock and she stepped back as Jessica whirled round, her eyes flashing with murderous intent. “No. Cu--ber. E-ver.”

Yuri put out her hands, instinctively defensive in the face of life-threatening danger. “Okay, okay. No cucumber, I got it.” She heaved a sigh of relief when Jessica turned back to her bowl of tuna which she was mixing with mayonnaise. But her curiosity got to her and she couldn’t resist asking, “Why not? Why do you hate it so much?”

I can’t stand the smell.”

Yuri blinked. Jessica had just upped the level of unique. Just as she thought she’d broken through and grasped a little more of what Jessica was…she was surprised again. Who’d have thought. Cucumber. But there was cucumber in many things. How could Jessica avoid it entirely…

So what happens when there’s cucumber in your food?”

I don’t eat it.”

Even if you’re hungry? Starving?”

Jessica shot her a chilling glare and that was enough to shut her up. She knew better than to put her life in danger. “Lettuce is fine. There’s some in the fridge. You can get it out.”

Okay.” Yuri took out the head of lettuce and reached for a bowl to put it in. She eyed Jessica as the mixing continued and thought the tuna looked a little dry. “Do you like your tuna dry?”

Jessica stopped mixing and looked at the tuna. “Is it dry?”

Yeah, you should add more mayonnaise.”

Okay.” Jessica squeezed more mayonnaise into the bowl of tuna and resumed mixing.

What else are we adding to it?” Yuri asked as she returned the rest of the lettuce to the fridge.

Mmm…sugar?”

Yuri almost dropped the lettuce in her hands. “Sugar?!”

Jessica met her stare, eyes uncertain. “S…alt?”

You not very good at making sandwiches, are you.”

I’m not that bad. I just…don’t cook often.”

If you’re gonna put suagr in a tuna sandwich, it’s probably a good thing if you don’t cook at all.

Why don’t you make us some hot chocolate while I prepare the sandwiches,” Yuri suggested as she poked around the fridge, looking for a substitute for the cucumber. There were onions and eggs. Those would have to do. “And toast the bread when you’re done.”

Okay,” Jessica replied meekly and set about to do as she was told.

Yuri found herself smiling as Jessica put some water to boil in the kettle. She’d never have thought doing something as simple as this could make her as happy as she was. And to think she’d missed all the dancing too. She’d never gone to a party only to take a nap after a short, odd little make out session. Much less end up making sandwiches for supper with a girl who was likely to go back to sleep after eating. In fact, she looked forward to going back to sleep with Jessica. If the sleeping beauty would let her, that was.

Holy . I’m totally whipped. Aren’t I.

But it didn’t matter if she was whipped. Because if being whipped felt this good, then whipped she’d be, for as long as she could.

~

Yuri grinned as she cut the sandwiches into halves. They looked absolutely mouth-watering. She placed them on a plate and brought them to the kitchen table where Jessica sat, waiting.

Let’s eat.”

Jessica smiled and bit daintily into the sandwich. Yuri waited with bated breath for her reaction and found herself in seventh heaven when Jessica went ‘Mmm!’

Is it good? Is it nice? Do you like it?” she fired question after question, eager to hear what Jessica had to say.

They’re really good, Yuri.” Jessica leaned towards her and planted a kiss on her cheek. “Thank you.”

Yuri blinked furiously, her hand touching the spot Jessica kissed as her eyes followed said woman’s jaw as she chewed. Could she feel any happier? She was not only in seventh heaven now. It was ninth. No. It was way more than nine. It was…infinite.

Holy .

~

The sandwiches were polished cleanly and all hot chocolate downed. Yuri did the dishes while Jessica dried them and her heart leapt when their fingers brushed while handing dishes to the other. She was anxious when the dishes were done and dried however. It was all very well. They’d kissed, made out (sort of), napped together and now, they’d cooked and shared a wonderful supper together. But would Jessica agree to her sleeping over? She wasn’t sure but she wasn’t about to give up even the slimmest possibility.

What do you wanna do next, Jessica?”

I’m sleepy.”

As expected. “Okay, let’s go.”

Wait. Aren’t you going home?”

It’s much too late for me to walk home now. Do you mind sharing your bed with me tonight?”

She could almost see the decision making process going on in Jessica’s mind, through her expressive eyes.

Please say yes. Pleaseee…

Okay.”

Yes! Yes, yes, yes!

Nothing could’ve wiped the huge grin on Yuri’s face in that moment. Nothing. Absolutely nothing.

Hehehe. Goodnight.

~