OT #44

Hurricane Diarrhea

Hurricane Diarrhea Outtake from #44

Yuri, hurry up. I’ll feel sleepy if you don’t get here soon.”

I’m hurrying, I’m hurrying. Won’t be a minute.” Yuri stuffed her phone into her bag and huffed and puffed her way to Jessica’s house, regretting her decision not to drive. But Jessica had invited her to the party held at her place and drinking and driving was a big no-no. So running it was.

She was panting when she got there and entered the house, eager to see Jessica but an equally icy cold-looking girl stood in her way. She recognized the girl. How could she not? She’d gone to more than one party held by this girl and her cousin.

Hi Krystal.”

Yuri.” Krystal didn’t smile in return. Neither did she step aside to let her up the stairs. She simply stood right where she was, unmoving.

I’m looking for your sister. Is she in her room upstairs?”

If you do anything to make my sis cry, I’ll make you cry. Got it?”

Holy . Why does Jessica have such a scary sister? Or is it a Jung thing.

I promise, I won’t make Jessica cry.”

With that, Krystal threw her another cold glare before turning away and disappearing into the kitchen. Man…that was a horrifying experience. And it wasn’t even Halloween yet.

She started up the stairs and headed for Jessica’s bedroom. She remembered where it was exactly. How could she forget, after meeting the angel of her life, sleeping peacefully on her bed that fateful night? She would never forget. She got to the door and knocked twice but there was no reply. Well, no use waiting for one. It was highly possible that Jessica had fallen asleep while waiting. So, she tried to open the door. It wasn’t locked. And there before her, lay Jessica, the sleeping beauty.

It was a befitting nickname, really. Jessica was a beauty. Jessica was sleeping. Sleeping beauty. There was no better description. With a smile dancing along her lips, she shut the door, and stepped towards Jessica. What was she to do now? Jessica was asleep and she knew better than to wake a sleeping beauty. That beauty could turn into a beast and she didn’t want to risk it.

There was a writing table near the window so she sat there instead, and watched Jessica. Falling asleep while waiting meant that she wasn’t covered by a blanket and Yuri had complete view of Jessica’s wonderful figure. She started from the dainty feet and worked her way up the slender calves, thighs, flare of the hips, dip of the waist…ooh la la…those awesome curves…

Of course, one of Jessica’s most distinct features had to be her bosom. Yuri almost whistled as she admired that outstanding part of Jessica. They were a beautiful pair, surely. And not forgetting the heart-stopping face of Jessica Jung. She didn’t look cold or icy when she was sleeping. Instead, she had a gentleness about her that words could only fail to describe.

Only one word came close. Angelic.

Just then, those angelic eyes opened and blinked. She grinned and bounded over to the bed.

Jessica, you’re finally awake.”

Jessica sat up and stared. “Why didn’t you wake me up?”

Yuri shook her head. “It’s okay. I don’t mind waiting while you sleep.”

You’re so much nicer than my sis. She’s always waking me up for the silliest reasons. Sometimes, I really wanna kill her.”

Your sis loves you a lot. She’s very protective of you.”

Why do you say that?” Jessica narrowed her eyes into slits and inched towards her. “What did she do to you.”

Nothing.”

I know my sister.”

She sort of…warned me…”

Warned you?”

She told me not to make you cry…or she’d make me cry.”

Jessica laughed. “Don’t mind her. She thinks you’re not serious about me. But it doesn’t matter.”

But I am serious about you.”

Jessica smiled. “I know.”

Yuri blinked. “You said you wanted to try something today? At the party? What is it?”

Yeah. My sis will be busy during the party and noone will disturb us.”

Sounds good…but what do you wanna do? Watch a movie together? Dance?”

Make out.”

If Yuri had been drinking water, it’d have gone up her nose and out her ears. Lucky for her, she wasn’t drinking at the moment. “What?!”

Shh. You’re too loud.”

Yuri covered . Opps. “Sorry.”

So. Let’s do it.”

What? Make out?”

Yes.”

But…it’s kinda weird to do it just like that.”

You’re the one who’s done it before. Show me how.”

Well…if you really wanna make out…we need to create the mood.”

How do we do that.”

We get close.”

How close.”

Yuri sat right beside Jessica, their arms touching, thighs brushing. “This close.”

What’s next.”

You can rest your head on my shoulder.”

Jessica put her hand on Yuri’s thigh as she moved closer to get comfortable and Yuri twitched. Oh…that hand on her bare thigh made her temperature rise a little. Nevertheless, she put her arm around Jessica and smiled. Their faces were an inch apart now and Jessica’s eyes were beguiling—innocently awaiting instructions yet seducing her like a seasoned flirt, without even trying. How was she supposed to take the lead like this?!

As she looked into Jessica’s eyes, her lips parted and her breathing grew heavier. There was something about seeing Jessica up close and personal like this that took her breath away. Not quite daring to breathe, she tilted Jessica’s chin up, and closed in on the softest pair of lips she ever knew.

Holy .I can’t breathe. Oh gawd, she feels so good. Can we keep kissing forever?

Random thoughts flew in and out of her mind as she slipped into the cloud of pleasure that was Jessica’s lips. But all thoughts skidded to a complete halt when she felt a hand on her chest. She pulled away in surprise, takenaback by the unexpected .

Jessica, what are you doing?”

What do you mean.”

Your…your hand. You grabbed me…here.”

Can’t I?”

You can…but…”

What’s wrong.”

It was…too sudden.”

Do you need a warning.”

No, I don’t. But you just grabbed me. Like. Your hand was on my thigh. Then it was there. Like right there. I was shocked.”

I don’t understand.”

It’s the way…you…grabbed. It’s almost as if you were squeezing a stress ball.”

So how should I do it.”

You could try to be a little gentler.”

Like this?” Jessica grabbed her again but with less force this time.

Holy .

This was weird, having someone trying it out on her like this. But it wasn’t entirely unpleasant since the person groping her happened to be Jessica. And she was getting better at it too.

I think it’ll be less weird if you kinda started from somewhere else and worked your way to the prize, if you know what I mean.”

I don’t know what you mean.”

Yuri wasn’t sure if she was going to lose her mind but she took a deep breath and tried to explain. “Well, if you don’t mind, I’ll demonstrate. On you.”

Go ahead.”

Yuri propped herself on one arm and turned to face Jessica. She then placed her free hand on Jessica’s waist, pulling her close. Their legs were touching and her senses were tingling but she managed to keep herself together.

So we’re close like this. And my hand is kinda naturally on your waist like this. Do you feel comfortable?”

Yes. Go on.”

Right, so while we’re kissing, my hand would go around your waist…hover around the back.” Yuri did as she said and moved her hand to the said position. “And when we’re really getting into the kiss, I’ll wanna feel more of you so my hand would go further down to your …” her hand skimmed the top of Jessica’s behind, “and maybe go up your back like this…” her hand moved up to Jessica’s shoulder blades, roaming freely, “and if we were really into it and everything feels right, I’ll do this…” she found the hem of Jessica’s top and slipped under it, finding bare skin at last.

But why haven’t you touched my s?”

Yuri blinked rapidly and tried to clear her mind. Nobody had ever asked her questions like these before, in such a matter-of-fact manner. How was she to explain something that came so naturally to her? Then again, she’d been pretty awkward the first time she made out with a cute girl from the volleyball team. But that girl had been patient with her and that helped her get over her nerves. So perhaps Jessica too, needed time. And explanations.

But how was she to explain?

Well, I don’t usually go that far on a second date.”

Why not?”

It’s a little too soon.”

I don’t understand. Aren’t you good at it.”

Hey, I’m just friendly and popular. I’m not exactly making out with everyone I go out with.”

Okay. So what can we do on a second date.”

We could go down and dance.”

Jessica pouted. “It’s too hot down there.”

We could go out for a movie.”

Can we take a nap instead.”

Sure. We can do that.”

Jessica grinned. “Dating isn’t so bad.”

You thought dating was bad?”

Jessica shrugged. “Dating seemed like a waste of time. But dating you is alright.”

Yuri didn’t know what to make of Jessica’s perspective on things but she wasn’t about to complain. “I’m glad you think so.”

Jessica threw the covers open and slipped under the sheets, resting her head on her pillow. Then, she looked up at Yuri who was staring. “Are you going to nap with me?”

Yes, of course.” Yuri joined her under the sheets and her side to face her. Then, she reached for Jessica’s hand and held it.

Jessica smiled. “Goodnight, Yuri.”

Goodnight, Jessica.”

Goodnight.

~