#42

Hurricane Diarrhea

Hurricane Diarrhea #42

“You what?”

Taeyeon tried to calm her heart without much success and she could barely get it out again. “I love you.”

The smile on Tiffany’s face was extraordinary and Taeyeon’s heart flipped a couple of times as Tiffany’s fingers trailed down her neck.

“I love you back.”

A bubble of joy popped and poured out into her heart. Her lips were stretching into a wide grin as she leaned in to close the distance. Parted lips met parted lips, a heated exchange of feelings that went deeper than they realized. She pressed in, head tilted and they fitted perfectly. So perfect. Their lips were made for each other. So soft, yielding to her, opening up for her, allowing her in, deeper than ever before.

Her hands had snuck up under Tiffany’s top, hungry for the touch, the smooth skin, the hook…line…and sinker…

~

“Get your jeans off, honey.”
(pass to read rated part - rubberduckie)

~

She hummed. The smile on her face wouldn’t go away and that was fine by her. The smile on Tiffany’s face wouldn’t go away either. So they lay on their sides, smiling at each other as their hearts slowed down and regained normalcy.

“What are you humming?”

Taeyeon shrugged as she hummed. It was a random tune. A happy tune. A sated tune. She didn’t know what to say. She didn’t know how to describe the glow inside. The ridiculous amount of bliss that was bursting through, oozing out from her pores. Surely, Tiffany would be able to sense it? She was sure it was radiating from every inch of her being.

Tiffany appeared to be amused as she leaned forward and planted a tender kiss on her lips. “Happy?”

Taeyeon nodded and her smile split into a grin. Tiffany was grinning too. They were grinning like idiots and it was the best thing in the world.

“You’re getting better at it, honey. You know exactly what I need.”

Her confidence bloomed. “I’m a fast learner.”

Tiffany giggled, tucked her hair behind her ears and ran fingers across her eyebrows. Taeyeon leaned into the touch, desiring more. More love. More feelings.

“Maybe it’s because I love you.”

Taeyeon pouted. “Not because I learn fast?”

Tiffany’s laughter tinkled in the air. “I’m sure it plays a part.” She smiled again, fingers now playing across Taeyeon’s lips. “That and you. All you have to be…is you.”

Warmth enveloped Taeyeon as Tiffany’s beautiful words washed over her and she reached for Tiffany’s hand, interlocked their fingers. “Thank you.”

“For?”

“For loving me back.”

“Oh honey, how can I not?” Tiffany’s lips grazed her nose, tickling it. “You’re absolutely lovable.”

“And y.”

Tiffany grinned, her legs sliding across Taeyeon’s. “And y.”

~

They settled into silence, just listening to the quiet breathing of their lover, and Taeyeon’s eyes were half-closed when Tiffany spoke again. “I like your rubber duckie .”

Taeyeon grinned and gave Tiffany’s a good squeeze. “I like your .”

“I know. It’s yours to love, honey. I give you all of my .”

“All of my are yours.”

“But please don’t spend all your money on . I’d like you to have money to bring me out to dinner and a movie too.”

Taeyeon chuckled. “Don’t worry. I’m going to find work and rake in the money to bring you out.”

“Work? Where?”

“Bau House.”

“With Noeul?”

“Uh huh.”

Tiffany pouted. “I’m jealous. You’re gonna spend a lot of time with Noeul instead of me.”

“You can visit the cafe.”

“But you’ll be working. With Noeul. Why don’t you work for my cousin? It’ll pay better too.”

“Uh…what kind of work is it?”

“It’ll be pretty similar to your cafe work. There’ll be animals and all. Why don’t I invite my cousin over and let her explain it? Then you can decide on what you want. It’s good to have more options, right?”

Taeyeon could see how eager Tiffany was about the whole thing so she smiled and nodded. “Okay. Set it up.”

“Great!” Tiffany cheered and celebrated with a kiss.

~

She hated herself for signing up for a Saturday class. Why did she do it? She wanted nothing more than to sleep in with Tiffany and wake up when the sun forced them too. But she couldn’t. She had to get up and get to her 10am class.

.

“Aww, don’t look so glum, honey. I have to get up for work anyway.”

Taeyeon flopped onto the bed and rolled over Tiffany. “You don’t have to go this early.”

“I’ll go earlier for you. Then, we can visit my cousin at her work place after we’re both done.”

However, Taeyeon had decided to be grumpy and she refused to cheer up. “I don’t wanna go to class.” She threw her arms around Tiffany’s waist and hugged her close. “I wanna sleep with you.”

“You’re such a baby this morning. Get up!” Tiffany slapped her hard and she yelped, turning her head around to pout at Tiffany.

“I want a kiss.”

Tiffany grinned and obliged, and it wasn’t long before Taeyeon was breathless and feeling alive again. “Alright. That’s enough. Get up.”

Taeyeon groaned. “Okay. Okay. What time will you be done with work?”

“1, I guess. We can have lunch together.”

“Okay, see you later, Fany.”

“Bye, my love.”

A silly grin was stuck on Taeyeon’s face as she picked up her bag and headed for the door with Tiffany. My love! Tiffany had called her ‘my love’!

It was the .

~

She couldn’t wait for class to end. Noeul cast many curious glances on her but she didn’t want to explain anything. She didn’t want the magic to end by talking about it. It was between Tiffany and her and nobody else.

“Taeyeon, I’ll asked the manager about hiring help tomorrow. Do you wanna let me know the shifts you can do?”

“Oh.” Taeyeon looked at her, feeling guilty. She’d texted Noeul the day before but forgotten to tell her to put it on hold. “Actually, I’ll be looking at another job today so can I let you know if I’m taking it up later today?”

“You’ve found another job?”

“Not really. Tiffany’s cousin may be able to get me a job that pays better so I’m thinking about it.”

“Oh.” Noeul seemed disappointed and Taeyeon’s guilt grew by the minute. She knew Noeul would look forward to working with her again and so did she. She enjoyed the times at Bau House with Noeul very much. But Tiffany had been so enthusiastic about the other job that she couldn’t bear to say no to her.

“It kinda pays better…but nothing’s set yet. I’ll meet her cousin today and text you after making my decision.”

“Of course a better paying job would be better. After all, we work for the money, right?”

“That’s not true, Noeul. I love the dogs at the cafe and it’s fun working with you. It’s just…”

“Tiffany. It’s Tiffany’s recommendation.”

“It’s only fair to consider her suggestion.”

“I guess. Well, I hope you’ll come and work at Bau House. I miss working with you, Taeyeon, but of course, it’s your choice. Plus, the money’s better over there.”

“I’ll weigh the pros and cons and decide after meeting her cousin.” Taeyeon stood and picked up her bag. “I’ll text you later. I gotta go now.”

~

She met up with Tiffany and after a quick lunch, Tiffany brought her to meet her cousin. It felt a little strange. It was as though she’d gone down this way before, not so long ago…and the building was more than familiar to her. Could it be…

“Fany, you mentioned animals? Why are there animals involved in this job?”

“My cousin works for a vet, that’s why.”

“Oh.” Right. So it can’t be. It must be a coincidence.

Yet as they entered the building, déjà vu set in thick. And it was too much of a coincidence when they began climbing the stairs leading to the clinic she’d visited just the day before. But just as she was about to voice her questions, Tiffany turned to her and flashed a bright smile.

“Here we are!”

Taeyeon looked and blinked. Something wasn’t right. Wasn’t this supposed to be ‘The Right Clinic’?! But why did it say ‘The Right Pet’ this time?!

And as she tried to sort through her thoughts and make sense of things, Tiffany shrieked and threw herself into the arms of a lady who’d just stepped out of the clinic—er, the veterinary clinic.

“Honey, this is my cousin. Aly, this is Taeyeon, my girlfriend.”

Taeyeon’s jaw dropped. Before her very eyes was Doctor Aly. Doctor Aly who’d diagnosed her with alcohol and lactose intolerance. And the hot, y, voluptuous Doctor Aly, complete with the same husky voice, stepped towards her with a smile.

“Nice to meet you, Taeyeon.”

Whaaaaaaaaat was going on?!

Holy .

~