#33

Hurricane Diarrhea

Hurricane Diarrhea #33

Nooooooooo…not pink!

Taeyeon groaned in silence as she held up the pink apron that Tiffany had given her. As slave for the day, she had to make breakfast for Tiffany. Breakfast at Tiffany’s. Did she have to sing while making breakfast? Taeyeon giggled at her little joke.

“Honey…I’m hungry…”

With a great big sigh, Taeyeon slipped the strap over her head and tried to tie the apron strings.

“I’ll tie them for you.”

Taeyeon relinquished the strings and allowed Tiffany to tie them but the arms that slipped around her waist suggested more than strings attached.

“Er…Tiffany…”

“Hmm…?”

“What do you want for breakfast?”

“You.”

“I don’t taste that good.”

Tiffany laughed. “Eggs. Toast. Cereal. Anything. I’ll eat whatever you decide to cook.”

“Okay.”

“I’ll take a quick shower while you cook.”

“Okay.”

~

Breakfast was french toast and juice. It was a simple affair but Tiffany seemed to like it a lot. Unfortunately, that wasn’t enough to spare her from doing the dishes, and she was down to the last plate when Tiffany came up to her from behind.

“Breakfast was great, honey. If only you could do this every morning.”

“I can make you a lunchbox if you want.”

“Could you? Really?”

Taeyeon smiled and nodded. “I’m not very good at it but I can do it for you.” As soon as she said that, Tiffany’s arms flew around her and held her tight.

“You’re the best, Taeyeon.”

Then lips clamped down on hers, disabling her speech. In turn, she wrapped her arms around Tiffany and pulled her in.

“If only all my mornings were like this,” sighed Tiffany when they parted.

Taeyeon grinned. “If all our mornings were like this, we’d never get anything done.”

Tiffany shook her head. “No, no. You’ll get everything done while I have my way with you. That’s a plan.”

“That’s not a good plan.”

“It is for me,” said Tiffany with a giggle. “You can be my slave forever.”

“No fair. We should take turns.”

“Oh…? And what will you have me do if I were your slave?”

“Do my homework,” replied Taeyeon without a moment’s hesitation, “while I play games with Sunny.”

“That’s never gonna happen.”

“Never say never.”

Tiffany narrowed her eyes and Taeyeon found herself staring at Tiffany’s finger waggling an inch from her nose. “Never.”

~

Being Tiffany’s slave was hard work. Cooking breakfast, cleaning the dishes, washing her clothes, ironing them, folding them…she was practically a slave. Oh, that’s right. She was a slave. Hours later, Taeyeon flopped onto the couch and lay motionless on her stomach. She couldn’t believe how many clothes Tiffany had. From blouses to tanks to pants to skirts to dresses…Tiffany had everything and more.

“Where are you, honey?”

“I’m here,” she replied, her voice soft and weak, devoid of strength and energy.

“Oh, honey…you’re tired, aren’t you.”

“Yes.”

“Here, lemme give you a massage.”

Taeyeon found herself being straddled and soft hands began massaging her shoulders. Oh…that felt great.

“Do you like it?”

“Yes.”

“It feels good, doesn’t it.”

“Mmm…yes.”

“It’ll feel better if you take your clothes off.”

Taeyeon opened her eyes in alarm but it was too late. Tiffany gave her shorts one good tug and they slid off her waist, down to her knees. She squeaked and tried to cover her with her hands but Tiffany swatted them away. Taeyeon managed to twist onto her back and pushed herself up. She was about to put up a fight to defend her honour when Tiffany sighed and pouted.

“Do you know how hard it was for me to keep my hands off you last night?”

Taeyeon blinked. Tiffany sounded as though she’d fought a hard battle and deserved some sympathy. “I…”

“You have no idea. But I promised you to take things slow. And you were knocked out. So I stopped myself.” Tiffany sighed again, as her fingers danced across the hem of Taeyeon’s . “Your are so cute. Why do you like wearing with cartoon characters? It was SpongeBob the last time. This time, it’s a frog thing.”

“It’s not a frog. It’s a chameleon.”

She raised her eyes and Taeyeon was pierced by her unwavering stare. “Is it a set?”

Taeyeon swallowed hard. “Yes.”

“Oh my gosh. You’re killing me, Kim Taeyeon.”

“I-I have lacy ones too! Not all of them are cartoons.” Seriously, Kim Taeyeon?! What are you even saying?!

Tiffany was now staring at her as though she were a piece of chocolate, ready to be devoured. Oh no.

“Did you just say lacy?”

Taeyeon nodded stiffly as she tried not to kick herself for bringing up the topic of lacy lingerie.

“I wanna see you in lacy .”

“Not today.”

“But you’re my slave today. Slaves don’t give orders. Slaves do as they are told.”

“S-Slaves are supposed to work,” mumbled Taeyeon as she pulled at her shorts desperately, “not strip.” She managed to pull them back on and backed away from Tiffany who was wearing the most devious smile on her face. Tiffany was dangerous. Dangerous. Dange—Taeyeon leapt off the couch and broke into a sprint as Tiffany reached for her.

“Slaves don’t run away.”

“Slaves will run away if they have to wear lacy .”

She ran into the bedroom and realized it was a big mistake. There was no way out! Tiffany caught up with her within seconds and jumped on her.

“Aaahh!” went Taeyeon as she toppled onto the bed. The tussle must have awoken Prince for he ran into the room, barking in excitement and things became a blur as she tried to escape from Tiffany’s clutches with Prince scampering around. It was all fruitless, however, for she was soon pinned down on the bed by Tiffany who had the physical advantage over her.

. She really should have worked out with Yuri more often.

“Taeyeon my slave…”

Taeyeon blinked furiously as Tiffany’s face came within an inch of hers and hovered over her for a moment that felt like eternity.

“you’re gonna give me a steaming hot shower before I free you from slavery.”

“Tiffany…”

“It’s either a hot shower or ten pictures of you in your lacy . Your choice.”

Taeyeon bit her lip. Tiffany sounded like a spring that had been wound to its breaking point. She’d have to pick one of the options. Well, at least she was given an option. Ten pictures…that didn’t sound too bad but an advice of Sunny’s popped up, reminding her to get some back. Yes. She shouldn’t be the only one stripping. If she took her clothes off, she’d make Tiffany take hers off too.

Yeah. That was a good plan. It was time to take what was hers as well. So the shower it was.

~

The glass shower walls fogged up as the temperatures shot up in the little place but it was no competition for the temperature within Taeyeon. Her temperature had shot up a good ten degrees at least, when Tiffany took her clothes off right in front of her. Oh boy. With every inch of Tiffany’s skin revealed, up shot her temperature. But like a good slave, Taeyeon made sure the water was the right temperature before stepping out of the shower to take her clothes off too. And she was about to take her top off when Tiffany stopped her.

“What are you doing?”

“Taking my clothes off?”

“But why?”

“We’re gonna shower…together…aren’t we?”

Tiffany stared at her and she wondered if she’d misunderstood Tiffany’s instructions. What was wrong?

“Nobody said we’re showering together. All I asked for was a hot shower.”

“Oh.” Taeyeon blushed and backed towards the door. “I-I thought…”

“What did you think?” Tiffany’s eyes gleamed as she stepped forward, completely and Taeyeon could feel her blood rushing down south, blazing a trail of fire in her loins.

“I thought I had to shower…with you…”

“So you want to.”

“No, no, I thought I had to.”

“I can see it in your eyes, you want to go in with me.”

“I-I’ll just leave now…” Taeyeon turned around to open the door but Tiffany grabbed her arm and stopped her.

“Taeyeon, I was kidding.” She giggled. “I want you in the shower with me so you can take your clothes off and hop in. Hurry. I’m running low on patience.”

Taeyeon whirled around and faced Tiffany. “You were kidding?”

Tiffany laughed and nodded. “Just pulling your leg, slave.”

Taeyeon stiffened as Tiffany gave her a suggestive wink. Something snapped in Taeyeon and she felt a surge of displeasure pushing through to the surface.

“I’m not your toy, Tiffany.”

“Of course not.”

“Then stop treating me like one.”

“Taeyeon? Honey? What’s wrong?”

“I feel like you’re playing around with my feelings. It’s…it’s not nice.”

Tiffany grabbed her arms and pulled her close, her face set with alarm. “Honey, I’m not trying to play with your feelings. I was only joking…teasing…I didn’t mean to make you feel played.”

“I’m just trying to be a good slave because I owe you. But I’m not really your slave, Tiffany.”

Tiffany chased her eyes as she averted them, not allowing her to look away. “Taeyeon, I’m really sorry. I had no idea you’d feel this way. I’m sorry. No, you’re not my slave. I know that. And I really love you for everything you are, Taeyeon.”

The terseness within her dispersed a little as Tiffany proclaimed her love for her but the remaining tension was still playing on her nerves.

“I didn’t like it when you pulled my shorts off. And I don’t like this. What you did here. It makes me feel as though you’re dating my and not me.”

Tiffany’s face fell and her pout emerged. “I’m sorry…” Taeyeon’s eyes grew wide when she realized that Tiffany’s eyes were glistening with tears. “I messed up…you’re mad at me now…”

“Tiffany…” Taeyeon cupped the cheeks in front of her and leaned in close. “You didn’t mess up. I’m not mad at you.”

Tiffany sniffed and shook her head. “You’re mad at me. You think I’m a freaky ert too and you’re gonna leave me.”

“No, no, no. I didn’t mean it like that…”

“Really…?”

“Really.”

“You don’t think I’m a freaky ert?”

“Is that what your ex called you?”

Tiffany averted her eyes and nodded.

“Well, she might be right, but I’m not gonna leave you.”

The averted eyes shot up and locked on hers instantly. “You’re not gonna leave me.”

“No.”

“Why not. They all left me in the end.”

“They…all…? How many were there?” Taeyeon tried not to appear too flustered as she asked but Tiffany wasn’t looking at her so she got away with it.

“Three.”

“Three out of…?”

“Just three. And all three broke up with me.”

Taeyeon’s heart went out to Tiffany in that instant. She was very much like a sad, lonely puppy that’d been left out in the rain, only, she wasn’t wet. Well, not yet. She’d get her wet. She’d show Tiffany she wasn’t like the other three. So with that thought in mind, she began to take her clothes off. Tiffany stared in surprise and puzzlement as she pulled her top off and dropped it on the floor, then proceeding to pull her shorts off as well. Tiffany’s jaw loosened significantly as she unclasped her bra and allowed it to slip off her shoulders and onto the floor. The last article of clothing that remained on her was her but she had plans for it.

“Tiffany…will you do me the honour?”

Tiffany’s jaw was on the verge of completely disjointing itself and her eyes were locked steadfast on Taeyeon’s . Green and white with chameleon eyes.

And although Tiffany hadn’t said a thing, she was sure of what she was thinking right at that moment:

Holy .

~