OT #41

Hurricane Diarrhea

Hurricane Diarrhea Outtake from #41

Yuri was beside herself with excitement. Indeed, she’d been looking forward to this day for the longest time. Hours upon hours, minutes upon minutes…and she couldn’t even sleep at night—she was so pumped up. Now, she was right outside the lecture theatre and Jessica was inside. All that separated them was a door.

And that door was opening. Waaah!

Jessicaaa…

Hi Yuri!”

Oh, hi Mel.”

Are you going to the party tonight?”

I don’t think so.”

You should go. The party will be better with you there.”

Yuri smiled as Mel put a hand on her arm. “Nah…I have other things planned.”

Mel pouted. “What could be better than going to the party and hanging out with us?”

Ah…I really can’t tonight. But I’ll go to the next one.”

Yuri.”

Yuri turned and a grin broke out at the sight of Jessica.

You’re here.”

The voice of my dreams…

Let’s go.”

The girl of my dreams…

Why aren’t you moving.”

So hot, so gorgeousss…

I’m leaving without you.”

So swee—wait. What? Lea—leaving?

Wait! I’m coming! Sorry, Mel. I’ll talk to you later!”

~

So, I wanna make things clear.”

Huh?” Yuri wasn’t sure there was anything to clarify.

If you’re going out with me, you’re mine.”

Huh?”

Are you not going out with me?”

Y-Yes.”

So you’re mine.”

What do you mean?”

What do you mean, what do I mean.”

I mean, what do you mean when you say I’m yours?”

I mean exactly what I say. You’re mine. My girl. You will go out with me only. You will not let random girls put their hands on you.”

Random girls?”

Like the girl you were with.”

Mel?”

Mel, Schmell, whatever her name is.”

Does this mean you’re jealous?” Yuri couldn’t stop herself from grinning at the thought.

I’m not jealous.”

You’re not?”

Why would I be?”

But you like me, right?”

Jessica frowned. “Not a whole lot but yes, I like you.”

So what are we now? Is this still a date?”

This is a date.”

We are dating?”

Yes.”

And I’m yours?”

Yes, you’re mine. You’re not allowed to go out with anybody else.”

Yuri was stunned. No other girl had ever said this to her before. No other girl had claimed her like this before. But Jessica had waltzed in and made it happen. Just. Like. That. How cool was that?! She loved it. It felt wonderful to be owned like that. And not just by anybody. This was Jessica, the sleeping beauty.

Jessicaaa…

If anyone asks, we’re dating and you’re mine. Got it?”

Yuri nodded, still unable to speak. She was overwhelmed by Jessica. Jessica was too cool. “Is this how you date usually? You’re really cool, Jessica.”

Jessica met her eyes with calmness. “I’ve never dated before.”

What?!” Yuri was so surprise that she backed into a wall and got her breath knocked out. “You’ve never dated before?!”

I’ve got classes to attend, assignments to complete, work to do when I’m not sleeping or eating. And my dear sister robs me of my sleep with her loud parties all the time. Who has time to date?”

So I’m your first date?”

Yes.”

Wow.”

You’ve dated a lot, right?”

Well…”

I know. I asked around. You’re like the girl that everyone wants or something.”

Yuri grinned. “You could say that.”

Jessica merely nodded. “So you’re not allowed to date anybody else now that we’re dating. If you date anybody else, we’re done.”

Yuri blinked. Woah. Her breath hitched. Jessica had just taken one step forward and there was little distance between them now. Talk about personal space. Jessica was moving deep into her personal space. She liked it but it was getting harder and harder to breathe. Why was she acting like this? What was this magic that Jessica had over her? She was experienced in dating. Jessica was the newbie here. She ought to be the one in-charge here. She ought to be the one dic-ta-ti—

OH MY GOOOOOOOOOSH.

Her eyes couldn’t believe what her lips were feeling. No. That softness. That sweetness. That warm breath. Her mind. She was losing her mind. Who in their right mind would do this even before their first date started?! Oh gosh. No fainting. No blacking out.

Kiss her back. Kiss her back!

She pressed forward but Jessica backed off right away, blinking, staring.

What was that? Whaaat?

Jessica smiled. “That was nice.”

Nice? Niceee?! That was heart-stopping! Mind-blowing! Lip-numbing!

Their lips had touched just slightly. But. Wow.

That was more than nice.”

Now you’re really mine.”

Yuri didn’t know what to think. What had she gotten herself into?

Holy .

~

Yuri stared at their hands as they walked down the street to the restaurant of Jessica’s choice. Was Jessica really new to dating? Was this really her first? Jessica had taken her hand so naturally, as though they’d been doing this for years, and she was reduced to a fumbling mess.

Yuri! You’re supposed to be the pro here. What are you doing?

She didn’t know what she was doing. Dating all those other girls didn’t help her one bit. Jessica was too different. Jessica was unique. One of a kind. She didn’t know what worked and what didn’t anymore. She couldn’t grin and flip her hair like she usually did. It had no effect on Jessica. She couldn’t sweet talk and tease Jessica either. Jessica was steamrolling over her, taking control of everything. Her lips, her hands…what was next…her ity?

Holy…her cheeks heated up and her lips curled up at the thought. What would it be like to know Jessica better? If nothing went wrong, she’d have a chance to find out.

~

They reached the restaurant and were escorted to their seats. It was dim and a pink heart-shaped candle burned, providing them with soft, flickering light to see with. They browsed the menus without conversation and placed their orders. Yuri settled back, sinking into the soft cushion and was alarmed when the urge to yawn attacked her.

Oh my gawd. No. I don’t feel sleepy. I’m totally not tired at all. No.

It didn’t help. Apparently, her lack of sleep over the past two nights had finally caught up with her and wasn’t about to leave any time soon.

Oh .

It was too quiet. Too dim. And Jessica wasn’t talking. She was leaning back, wearing a lazy smile, checking her phone for messages or something. Maybe she could say something. Start a conversation before she fell asleep. Darn it. The candle wasn’t helping. The flickering flame was hypnotizing her. It was like a silent lullaby, lulling her to sleep. No! She had to stay awake!

Come on Yuri. Say something. Anything. Before…you…fall…a…

~