OT #36b

Hurricane Diarrhea

Hurricane Diarrhea Outtake from #36b

Raeni? Tiffany was left speechless. Tingles were still running up and down, the remnants of her recent pleasure lingering and she couldn’t quite wrap her mind around what Taeyeon had just blurted. Raeni?!

Uh…it’s not…what you t-think…” stuttered Taeyeon who looked ready to bolt.

What do you mean then.” Tiffany turned around and crawled over Taeyeon, straddling her. “What does Raeni mean.”

S-She showed me…how…”

She showed you how.”

Taeyeon nodded. “But I wasn’t thinking about her when we were…”

When we were..? What were we?”

Intimate?”

Tiffany was sure she had lost her mind. Maybe Jessica was right after all. She was crazy. She must be. She must be crazy to be by the sight of Taeyeon’s bareness. Taeyeon’s bare chest with those perky hills, heaving from the nervous breaths she was taking. And she couldn’t stop herself from rocking her hips against Taeyeon’s as she straddled her.

She was crazy alright. She should’ve been angry. Who in their right mind would utter the name of an ex-lover right after being…intimate? Only Taeyeon. Silly Taeyeon. y Taeyeon. Oh gosh. She was losing the raging battle. How was she supposed to work up a temper when Taeyeon didn’t have a stitch of clothing on? How was she supposed to rage about Raeni when she could feel Taeyeon’s skin on hers? Raeni? Who was Raeni anyway. She scoffed. Raeni was history. She owned Taeyeon now. She’d show Taeyeon how it should be done. And Taeyeon would be screaming her name real soon. Reeeal soon.

~

Outtake #36b (cont’d)
the pass : fanyah

~

And that, honey, is how you really do it.” Tiffany brought herself back face-to-face and smiled into Taeyeon’s eyes. “Do you like what I did?”

Taeyeon’s mouth opened and closed but only a moan was heard. Words were beyond her, apparently. And it seemed right too, that they should bask in the simmering glow of satiation. So, she lay by Taeyeon’s side and placed her hand over Taeyeon’s heart, following the rise and fall of her chest. Neither of them spoke and Tiffany found herself drifting off to sleep.

~

When they woke up, it was dark. They were covered by her blanket which must have been pulled over some time in the night, but neither of them had anything else on. That much was clear since her arm was wrapped around Taeyeon’s waist and legs, tangled in a heap. Holy mother of pink . She hadn’t felt this good in a long time. Taeyeon looked absolutely adorable with slightly opened. Her fair skin had such great complexion that she could barely keep her lips away. Actually, no. She couldn’t. She gave up and succumbed to her urge to kiss Taeyeon’s cheek. Taeyeon barely stirred. It looked like she had a sleepy one in her arms.

She giggled at the thoughts in her head and kissed Taeyeon again. Still nothing. Wow. Taeyeon was dead to the world. Maybe there was a better way to arouse her. She snickered as her eyes roved down to Taeyeon’s bare chest. Taeyeon was definitely going to be aroused now.

Hahaha.

~

Toast?”

Yes please.”

Tiffany handed a piece of toast to Taeyeon who looked incredibly cute in an oversized t-shirt and pink . Was this her way of getting out of trouble for her slip of tongue?

Now that she’d gotten over the high of their love making, Tiffany was quite ready to question Taeyeon about Raeni and she wasn’t about to let her get away with it. No way in land. No.

So. Raeni.” Tiffany had to stifle her urge to pat Taeyeon’s back as the unsuspecting girl choked on her toast. She handed a glass of water to Taeyeon instead. “You’re guilty about something. Spill it, Kim Taeyeon.”

Taeyeon blinked hysterically and shook her head as she swallowed her mouthful of water. “No, I’m not guilty of anything.”

You thought you’d gotten away with letting Raeni in between us? Think again, woman. Just because we continued doing it doesn’t mean I’m not angry about it.”

I didn’t mean to say her name!”

Were you planning to lie then?”

No!”

So you would’ve said her name anyway. She was the one who taught you tricks in bed.”

I…We…Raeni didn’t…”

Defending her now, are you. Why don’t you go back to Raeni then. She seemed pretty into you that time.”

But I don’t like her anymore.”

Really? She seems to be on your mind at the strangest time if you don’t like her anymore. Right after we did it. Right after. Kim Taeyeon, did you lose your mind or something.”

Taeyeon pouted and nodded her head. “I think I did.”

Well, I’m angry now.”

I’m sorry. I really am.”

I don’t know how to get over you thinking about Raeni when it was our very first time. Our. Very. First. Time.”

I know…I’m…I wish I hadn’t said that. You have no idea how much I regret saying that now.”

Taeyeon did look thoroughly depressed. Should she forgive Taeyeon? The pink were really distracting and Tiffany cursed her weakness for . Pink ones especially. Darn it. She couldn’t keep this up much longer. A much stronger urge was growing and taking over with every word they exchanged.

Alright. I’ll forgive you this time.”

Taeyeon’s head shot up faster than a bullet and her wide eyes were cautiously hopeful. “Really?”

Really.”

Taeyeon squealed, leapt up from her chair and jumped right into her arms. “Thank you, Fany.”

Tiffany was pleasantly surprised by Taeyeon’s little burst of joy and she liked the little term of endearment Taeyeon had used too. Fany. She liked it. A ball of warmth imploded within her and she couldn’t help but smile. “Kiss me good, Kim Taeyeon.”

She didn’t need to ask a second time.

~

After having what was still the best morning of her life despite the less than desirable topic of Raeni, and sending Taeyeon back home to prepare for classes, Tiffany called Jessica. She hadn’t heard from her friend about Yuri and she was curious to know how it went.

Tiff…it’s…too…early…”

Tiffany giggled at the sound of Jessica’s sleepy voice. “The sun’s up, honey.”

Don’t honey me. Go honey Taeyeon,” groaned Jessica and Tiffany could hear the rustling of sheets in the background. The girl was definitely not leaving her bed for at least another hour or so.

So, you’re enjoying your pillow?”

Mmm.”

How long can your pillow live for though?”

There was a shriek and a thumping sound that was followed by Jessica’s breathy voice, “Leave my pillow alone. I went out with Yuri as you asked.”

How did it go?”

Fine.”

Tiffany was surprised. “Wow.”

And I’ve decided to be friends with her. We’re going out tomorrow.”

Wooow.”

So promise you won’t harm my pillow.”

I’ll promise after you tell me about Monday. Now.” She could hear Jessica groaning again but she simply leaned into the cushions of her couch and propped her legs up on it. This was going to be one good story.

No .

~