OT #12

Hurricane Diarrhea

Hurricane Diarrhea Outtake from #12

 
“I’ll send you her number if you give me a goodbye kiss before I go and a goodnight call before sleeping tonight.”
 
Tiffany's breath hitched as soon as her words left . Did she say that? Did she actually ask Taeyeon for a kiss?
 
Way to appear too desperate, Tiffany Hwang.
 
Well, it was too late to take it back. Taeyeon was staring at her as though she were an alien from outer space. Better make it look like a challenge or a dare.
 
She tilted her chin slightly, posturing as a lioness would. “Well…? What’s it going to be?”
 
“W-Where...should I kiss you…?”
 
Holy crap. Taeyeon was actually going through with this? She should've known. Taeyeon was a good friend and a kind soul. She shouldn't have made it so difficult for her. Bad Tiffany. But since she was already bad, there was nothing to lose, was there? Might as well play the role properly.
 
She moved her finger towards her lips, teasing the girl before her, holding back her grin when the girl's eyes widened and made a last minute swerve to her cheek.
 
“Right here will do,” she said cheerfully, her eyes delighting in the sight before her.
 
“Okay.”
 
The girl before her stretched and rose on her toes a little to press her lips onto Tiffany’s cheek gently.
 
“Goodbye,” she whispered as her lips left her warm cheeks.
 
Tiffany could swear that her heart had stopped beating for a second when those lips made contact. She wanted more but Taeyeon had already said the much dreaded word.
 
“Bye, Taeyeon.” She put on her best smile, her heart still beating fast from before and willed Taeyeon to sense it. “I really enjoyed myself with you today. Thanks for giving me such a memorable date.”
 
Taeyeon blushed and said nothing and Tiffany thought she was the most adorable thing in the whole wide world. She resisted the urge to ruffle Taeyeon's hair like she would a puppy, instead, smiled and waved.
 
“Remember to call me before you go to bed.”
 
Taeyeon smiled and waved back at her. That was the end of their date. It wasn't any ordinary date though. Only Taeyeon could set a table on fire in such a posh restaurant. Tiffany giggled as she recalled the incident. She'd been frightened when it happened but now that it was all over, it was as hilarious as an award-winning comedy. Only Taeyeon...
 

~

 
She got home in good time and opened the door to see her puppy wagging its tail, yipping loudly to welcome her.
 
“Hey Prince! Did you miss me?”
 
She squatted to pet him and it her hand voraciously.
 
“Guess you do!”
 
She dropped her bag on the couch and moved through the modest space that was her own. One of her aunts had offered it to her for the duration of her university studies and all she had to pay was a token sum and the utilities. It saved her a lot of time and money so she was happy with her apartment. Even happier, after she realized how close by Taeyeon was to her.
 
She sat on her bed with her phone and smiled at it. Taeyeon probably needed some time to be ready for bed so she could make a quick call first.
 
“Hello...?”
 
A soft, feminine voice came through her phone, laced with sleep.
 
“Did I wake you?”
 
“Hmm...yes...”
 
“Sorry about that, just answer one question and you can go back to sleep.”
 
“...Mmm...okay...”
 
“There's a girl called Yuri who wants your number. Are you okay if she has it? Or would you rather have nothing to do with her?”
 
“...Mmmyuri?”
 
“Yeah, Yuri.”
 
“...Anything...is fine...”
 
Tiffany wasn't sure if Jessica had heard her question right but she wasn't going to press it. Jessica wouldn't be able to accuse her of doing anything wrong and she would be able to fulfill her side of the bargain with Taeyeon. Perfect.
 
“Okay, I'll give it then. Goodnight, Jess.”
 
“Goodnight...”
 
Tiffany grinned. Jessica's koala lifestyle wasn't such a bad thing after all.
 

~

 

She sent Jessica's contact to Taeyeon after taking a quick shower. It was much quicker than her usual bath but she didn't want to miss Taeyeon's call. A quick check on her phone assured her that she hadn't missed anything but she was beginning to wonder when Taeyeon would make the call. It was getting late and she was feeling sleepy after her bath.
 
Hurry, Taeyeon. Hurry up and call me.
 

~

 
A glass of warm milk and some cookies later, Taeyeon still hadn't called. Tiffany was officially pissed. She wasn't expecting to wait two hours for a call. Even though she hadn't specified a time, she had assumed that Taeyeon wouldn't make her wait too long for it.
 
I gave her Jess' number...would she... No. No. Taeyeon isn't like that. She isn't.
 
Hmph! But what kind of girl would make her wait two hours for a call! Tiffany frowned at her phone.
 
If you're not gonna call me in the next ten seconds...I'm gonna switch off my phone and go to sleep.
 
10...9...8...7...6...5...4...3......2......1......
 
Tiffany stabbed her finger on the side button and switched her phone off.
 
Goodnight, Kim Taeyeon. Have fun talking to yourself.
 

~