bored

The scary dragon loves me?

Today is the fourth day you moved in the Wu mansion. The days went very slowly, because you didn’t know what to do. You are in the living room watching TV right now. After a while you turned off the TV. You are the only one in the Wu mansion besides of the butlers and maids. The whole Wu family are working now.

 

In the four days you got closer to Yi Fan Kris parents. They really like you and treat you as their own daughter. They even gave you some pocket money, but you never used it. On the other hand Kris ignored you or he was in his you call it ‘the scary dragon mode’.

 

“What should I do?” you sighed

 

*Cleaning the house? The maids do it.*

 

*Cooking dinner? The cook does it.*

 

*Shopping? I don’t want to spend money, because I am not a gold digger. I don’t want Kris can prove that I am here for the money.*

 

*Reading a book or playing games? Kris doesn’t like me to touch his things.*

 

*Meeting friends? All my friend are busy working or apply for a job.*

 

“I would like to work also” you said loud out.

 

“Really? You can work in our company.” You got shocked and stood up to look who said it. It was Kris mom.

 

“Good afternoon, what are you doing here? I thought you are at work.” You said.

 

“I forgot a file at home and I am here to pick it up. If you are bored you can go shopping in the mall. I call the driver for you. I gave you some money right?” Kris mom said.

 

“No No I don’t want to spend money. I can entertain myself at home” You said quickly

 

“Okay then, I am going now. See you at dinner.” Kris mom said

 

“Bye” you said and waved Kris mom goodbye

 

*Hmmm…I am going to sleep then. The couch is not that bad after all” You thought

 

~~~~~~~~

Around dinner time you woke up. You opened your eyes and saw Kris looking at you.

 

“My parents have not only brought a gold digger in the house, but it’s a pig also, sleeps from morning to evening.” Kris scoffed. “You are lucky my parents didn’t come in my room and saw you sleeping on the couch. Otherwise I will make you suffer.”

 

You got scared and quickly hide the pillow and blanket under the couch. Then someone knocks on the door and carefully opened the door.

 

“The dinner is ready Master Wu and Miss Li.” The maid said

 

“We are coming.” Kris said. The maid nodded and closed the door.

 

You walked downstairs with the scary dragon followed behind you. In the dinner room Kris parents were already sitting at the dinner table. Kris sat across his mom and you sat beside Kris. While you were eating dinner Kris dad suddenly spoke.

 

“Yi Ru told me that Jia want to work. I already settled a job for you in our company. You are going to assist Yi Fan” Kris dad said.

 

“What? She going to work in our company, but she don’t know anything.” Kris said.

 

“She just finished training accountancy and she can learn it from you.” Kris mom said.

 

“I don’t want to teach her.” Kris said.

 

“Yi Fan doesn’t be like that Jia is going to work with you tomorrow and that’s final.” Kris dad said firmly.

 

Everyone can feel Kris was angry, but didn’t dare to say anyting. After dinner you went to your room. You happily walked to the closet to search for an outfit to wear for tomorrow. You are happy because you can work and earn money. You are not a gold digger after all. You can work for the money that your parents company need.

 

“Don’t act like you’re happy to work tomorrow. I know you are just acting.  Maybe my parents are gullible, but I am not.” Kris said firmly

 

You just ignored Kris, because you knew Kris was back in his scary dragon mode. You were really thankful that Kris parents settled the job for you.

 

*Kris, I will prove to you that I am not a gold digger. I am going to work hard for the job.* you thought

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please leave comment. They are precious ^^