First day

The scary dragon loves me?

In the morning you woke up early, because you excited to go to work.  You did your daily routine and changed in your new outfit. Then you saw Kris sleeping on the bed.

 

*Actually Kris is very handsome, but I know, never wake up a sleeping dragon, because it will be very scary.* you thought.

 

So you decided not to wake up Kris and went downstairs. You saw Kris mom making breakfast in the kitchen.

 

“Good morning. I thought the cook always made breakfast.” You wondered

 

“Good morning Jia. Today I especially make breakfast for you , because it is your first day at work.” Kris mom said

 

“Thank you very much. You didn’t have to bother.” You said

 

“Sweetie, it is not a bother for me. I love to make breakfast for you. Sit down at the table dinner and I will bring breakfast to you.” Kris mom said.

 

You sit at the dinner table and Kris mom brought you bacon, egg and toast.

 

“Do you like it?” Kris mom asked

 

“I love it, thank you.” You said

 

Kris mom looked around and asked “Where is Yi Fan?”

 

“When I walked out of the room he was still sleeping.” You said

 

When you almost finished your breakfast Kris walked in the dinner room. He sat beside you and Kris ate his breakfast.

 

“Yi Fan, you are going to work with Jia.” Kris dad said confirmed

 

“Yes, dad” Kris sighed

 

“Kris doesn’t have to bother I can take the bus.” You said, because you don’t want to sit with the scary dragon in the same car.

 

“I am going to work with you.” Kris said and dragged you along to his car.

 

You carefully stepped in his expensive car, because you know Kris don’t like you touch his things. You looked scared at Kris when he didn’t start the engine. Kris looked with his poker face at you.

 

“Your seatbelt. I don’t like you, but I don’t want you to have an accident in my car. I don’t need a new car.” Kris said while rolled his eyes.

 

You quickly fastened your seatbelt and Kris drove away. After 15 minutes you arrived at the headquarter of W. Banking & co. Kris stepped out of his car and walked into the building like he was alone. You quickly followed behind. He stepped into the elevator and you just followed him until he yelled “STOP”. Immediately you stopped and stood before the elevator.

 

“I don’t like to share an elevator with you. Just go to the 15th floor and search for the CFO.” Kris said and the door of the elevator closed.

 

* The elevator will not break if two people stand in it while 12 people can fit in it* you muttered with a pout.

 

Then you stepped in the elevator behind you and pressed the 15th floor. You are not the only one in the elevator. Someone was staring at you, you gradually got more and more scared. When the elevator reached the 15th floor, you went out of the elevator. The door of the elevator closed and you let a relieved sigh.

 

*is anyone here as scary as Kris?* you thought

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Short update

Sorry for the errors

please leave comment