green dragon

The scary dragon loves me?

Kris kept asking for a kiss on his lips after you came back from lunch with Lay.

 

“I don’t like that. Stop asking for it.” You said irritated and you went in the house.

 

“Let’s eat out tonight. Just you and me. I will tell mom and dad.”  Kris said and he back hugged you.

 

“Let me change first.” You said and Kris let you go.

 

You changed in a dress and Kris was already waiting for you when you went out of the bathroom.

 

“Let’s go.” Kris said and he slipped his hands into yours.

 

“What do you want to eat?” Kris asked

 

“Chicken?” you suggested and Kris nodded.

 

After 15 minutes you and Kris arrived at a chicken restaurant.

 

“This is Kai’s favourite restaurant.” Kris said

 

“Maybe we can call him to eat together.” You said

 

“I only want to eat with you.” Kris said and you pouted

 

The waitress led you and Kris to the table and you sat across of Kris. Kris ordered and the waitress left after Kris was done.

 

“What did you and Lay talked?” Kris asked

 

“Nothing important.” You said

 

“Can you never eat lunch with someone alone anymore?” Kris asked

 

“Why?~ You are scared that I will leave you for Lay?” you said and Kris nodded.

 

“you don’t trust me?” you said a little sad.

 

“I trust you, but I don’t want it or I can come along with you.” Kris said and you sighed.

 

Kris kept nagging you about Lay in the whole dinner. You got very tired of Kris. You were really happy that you arrived home. You quickly went to the bathroom so Kris couldn’t nag you anymore. You went out after you’re done. You lay on the bed and you hugged Goo Heesu.

 

“Can you…” Kris tried to say, but you stopped him

“Kris, I already know that you don’t want me to eat lunch with Lay. You really look like Goo Heesu. You are so green. This is really not good for you.” You said

 

“I…….” Kris tried to say, but you cut him off again.

 

“I’m tired of your nag. Please stop. I want to rest.” You said and you turned around.

 

Kris sighed and he grabbed Goo Heesu. He placed Goo Heesu beside Ace on the couch.

 

“What are you doing?” You said irritated.

 

“I just wanted to ask if you can put Goo Heesu away. He won’t be lonely anymore, because he has Ace. You can hug me. You know I am a dragon and green.” Kris said and he smirked.

 

“I won’t hug you.” You said

 

“Whatever. I will hug you then.” Kris said and he hugged you tightly.

 

“I will stop nagging if you eat lunch with me alone tomorrow.” Kris whispered in your ear.

 

“You will really stop?” you asked

 

“mhm.” Kris said

 

“okay then.” You said

 

Unknowingly you hugged Kris back when you almost fell asleep.

 

“I know you will hug me if Goo Heesu is not around.” Kris whispered while he was smiling.

---------------------------------

A/N: I'm sorry. I didn't update last week, because of Kris situation.......... I don't really know what to say about it. I hope everything will be fine.