drunken?

The scary dragon loves me?

Jia’s pov

You woke up in the night and you the lights. Kris wasn’t in the room. You looked at the clock and it was 1 AM.

 

“It is already so late. Where is Kris?” I said.

 

At this moment someone knocked on the door. You opened the door and revealed Lay who carried Kris with an arm around Lay’s shoulder. You smelled strong alcohol.

 

“I’m sorry for waking you up, but Kris drank a little too much.” Lay said while trying hard to stand.

 

You helped Lay carried Kris to his bed.

 

“Thank you” Lay said

 

“I should thank you for bringing Kris home.” You said

 

“No problem. How are you? Feeling better?” Lay asked and he placed a hand on your forehead.

 

“I slept the whole day. I feel a lot better now.” You said

 

“Good, then I am going. Rest well.” Lay said and he walked to the door.

 

“Goodnight.” You said and you walked with Lay to the front door.

 

“Goodnight” Lay said and he stepped in Suho’s car. Suho and Lay waved you goodbye and they drove away.

 

You walked back to your room and you saw Kris stood at the door.

 

“Oh Kris, you scared me.” You said while you was walking past him

 

Then Kris tackled you down on his bed. You was lying on the bed with Kris on top of you. You was really shocked.

 

“I really love you. Why can’t you see that? Why did you only see Lay and the exo boys? I want your attention also. Why can’t you only see me?” Kris confessed

 

You was just too shocked to react after hearing Kris bad confession. After a while you came back from your shocked and you tried to push Kris away from you, but he was too heavy. You felt really uncomfortable with Kris on top of you.

 

“Kris? You are too heavy I can’t breathe.” You carefully said.

 

Then Kris moved away from you, but he hugged you tightly beside him. You tried to move away from his hug, but it was no use. You gave up and you let Kris hugged you on his bed.

 

You made yourself free when you felt Kris even breathe and his hug loosed. You carefully stepped out of his bed and you went to your couch.

 

*Did Kris just confess to me?* you thought

 

Kris’s words kept repeating in your mind. Unknowingly you felt asleep.

 

Around 3 AM Kris woke up and he felt you was not beside him. He sat up and he found you was sleeping on the couch. He silently stepped out from his bed and he walked to you. He carefully carried you bride style and he placed you on his bed.

 

“You felt uncomfortable with the alcohol smell right?” Kris whispered and he walked to the bathroom to shower and to change in his pyjama.

 

He carefully laid beside you and he hugged you by your waist.

 

“I hope you will accept me.” Kris whispered and he kissed your forehead.

~~~~~~~~~~

The next morning you woke up and you felt you was lying on something very comfortable. You wanted to sleep longer on this comfortable thing. Then you felt something around your waist. You opened your eyes and you discovered you was lying in Kris’s bed.

 

Your eyes widened and you looked beside you. You saw Kris was sleeping beside you with his arm around your waist and you started to panic.

 

*Why I am sleeping in Kris’s bed? I can remember that I was sleeping on the couch* you thought

 

You carefully removed Kris’s arm around your waist, but Kris hugged you tighter with his arm around your waist.

 

“Please stay like this for a while more” Kris said and he shoved you closer to him.

 

You felt really uncomfortable and your heart was beating really fast.

 

“I really meant what I said yesterday.” Kris said and he opened his eyes.

 

You just looked panicky around.

 

“I really love you and I would like you only see me. I know I was a to you and I really regretted it. Please accept my heart I will do everything to protect you and to make you happy.” Kris said

 

“C-can I-I think a-about it?” You stuttered

 

Kris sighed and he let you go. You quickly stepped out of his bed and you went to the bathroom.

 

“What to do? What to do?” You kept panicking in the bathroom while you was walking around in the bathroom.

 

You did your daily routine and walked out of the bathroom after you calmed down. You was hoping  that Kris was downstairs, but Kris was just sitting on his bed.

 

“Did you think about it?” Kris asked while he was looking at you with hopeful eyes.