Shanghai pt. 2

The scary dragon loves me?

The days went very fast in Shanghai. It is Friday morning and you are done with the project which means you are free the rest of the day and the weekend.

 

“There is a festival nearby. You can go there to play and look around. You and Lay worked very hard this week.” Zhou Mi said.

 

When you heard that you looked with your puppy eyes at Lay.

 

“I would like to go there also” Lay said and you excited jumping a little.

 

Zhou Mi gave Lay the direction and you and Lay went to the festival. You excitedly were running from booth to booth when you arrived. Lay followed you with his eyes, because he didn’t want to lose you in Shanghai. You stopped at a booth which full of dragon plushies.

 

“Is there something wrong?” Lay asked you when he stood beside you

 

“I would like to have one, but I am very bad at games like this” you said with a pout while you looked with puppy eyes at Lay.

 

“Okay, I will try to win one for you” Lay said

 

*you are so cute. How can I say no to you* Lay thought

 

Lay won the game after two times

 

“Which one would you like?” The man of the booth asked

 

“The green one” you said excited.

 

*green? It looks like a jealous Kris* Lay thought and smile

 

“Why green? I thought you will choose pink or purple” Lay asked

 

“I want a manly dragon. Pink and purple looks so girly.” You answered

 

“Purple is manly also” Lay said with a pout

 

You looked at your green dragon plushie and back at Lay which was wearing a purple shirt.

 

“Green is manlier” you teasingly said and running away from Lay. Lay chased after you.

 

You stopped running when you saw a booth with unicorns. You paid and played the game. With one try you won the game and you choose the only purple unicorn.

 

“I won your twin brother back. Do you like it?” you said and both of you laughed.

 

“Please take good care of him” you said and gave the unicorn plushie to Lay. With a smile Lay took the plushie with him.

 

 “Shall we going to eat something?” Lay suggested

 

You and Lay walked and searched for a booth which selling delicious food. Actually, you would like to eat everything so you two went along the booth which sold food and brought everything.

 

Time passed really fast and it was already 12 AM which the fireworks show started. When the show ended Lay called the driver to bring you and him to the hotel.

 

You started packing your thing when you were back in your room. When you were almost done you jumped on the bed and tucked yourself in.

 

*I would like to buy something for Kris parents and maybe….Kris* you thought and fell asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next day you woke up early. Today was the last day you were in Shanghai, because your flight planned on Sunday morning. Lay was still sleeping. You did your daily routine and left a message at the reception. You walked to the nearby shopping mall and search for presents to give Kris and his parents.

 

*What should I buy?* you thought while you were walking along the shops.

 

You walked in some expensive shops, but you didn’t find a suitable present. After 2 hours, you finally found the suitable presents and walked back you to the hotel.

 

You placed the presents carefully in your luggage when you were back in your room.

 

*it’s a bit expensive. I hope they will like it* you thought then someone knocked on your door.

 

You opened the door and revealed Lay. He was wearing a green shirt.

 

“Good morning, I am hungry.” Lay said

 

“Good morning, then we should go to eat lunch then.” You said with a smile and walked to the restaurant.

 

“uhmmm…today is our last day, the boys gave me a list of what they want. Would you like to go shopping for the boys with me?” Lay asked.

 

“You are so kind. Of course I would like to go with you” you said

 

After lunch Lay called the driver to drive you to a shopping mall.

 

“Why you called the driver? There is a shopping mall nearby. We can walk.” You said.

 

“In the shopping mall nearby are expensive shops. I won’t buy the boy expensive stuffs so we are going to a shopping mall with normal shops. If you don’t like it I can go alone” Lay said while scratched the back of his head.

 

“Don’t worry, I will go with you.” You said

 

The driver arrived and brought you to another shopping mall. You and Lay were searching and buying stuffs for the boys all day. You and Lay brought some things for yourself also. In the morning, you didn’t buy yourself something, because it was too expensive for you.

--------------------------------------

a/n: I uploaded my poster for this story. what you think of it?