Jeju Island

The scary dragon loves me?

You and Kris were in the private plane. You were looking outside when the plane left the ground going to Jeju island.

 

“What would you like to do in Jeju island?” Kris asked

 

“I didn’t think about it. We are going for business event right?” you asked

 

“Yes, but we have time to play a little or we can stay longer in Jeju island” Kris said

 

“I don’t really familiar with Jeju island.” You said

 

“So you are okay if I plan it?” Kris asked and you nodded.

 

The first thing you and Kris did when you arrived at Jeju island is to check in in a five star hotel. Kris only booked one room so you needed to sleep with Kris in the same room.

 

You and Kris looked around when you walked in the room. It was very big and beautiful.

 

“You are going to sleep with me on the bed.” Kris said when he saw you looked at the couch.

 

You pouted and you walked to the window to look outside.

 

“We have a business dinner with CEO Lee from SM company and immediately after we have the business event. I need to prepare some papers. You can rest a little.” Kris said

 

“I am not tired. I can help you with the papers.” You said

 

You changed in your dress and you did your make-up when you and Kris were almost done with the papers.

 

“You are very beautiful” Kris said when you walked out of the bathroom.

 

“Thank you.” You said and you blushed

 

Kris changed in his suit after you went out of the bathroom. You and Kris went to the business dinner and event after Kris was done.

 

You were very bored with the business dinner and event, but Kris never let you sneaked away. The whole night he placed his arm around your waist.

 

Kris brought you to the beach after the business event.

 

“I am sorry. You must be really bored.” Kris apologized

 

“It is okay. The event is over now.” You said while you kept walking.

 

Suddenly Kris slipped his hand into yours

 

“Be careful” Kris said, but actually there is nothing to be careful about. It was only an excuse to slip his hand into yours.

 

Your heart beat very fast. His hand was very warm and comfortable. At this moment you know you would like to give Kris a chance. You wanted to try to accept his heart.

 

All of a sudden Kris tripped over something and fell. He dragged you along with him. You lay above him and you blushed.

 

“I am so sorry.” Kris said, not really know what to do.

 

You gave Kris a quick peck on his lips and you stood up. Kris was really shocked by what you did.

 

“Are you keep lying there?” you asked while you were blushing

 

He stood up after he came back from his shock.

 

“D-did you j-just kiss me?” Kris stuttered

 

“I want to try it.” You said while you were looking down

 

“huh?” Kris said

 

“I want to try to accept your heart, babo.” You said and you walked away.

 

Kris quickly ran towards you and he hugged you from behind.

 

“Thank you.” Kris said with a smile

 

You turned around and Kris kissed you on your lips. You were blushing really hard and you pushed Kris away.

 

“I’m sorry.” You said after you realized what you did and looked down.

 

“I am not mad.” Kris said and he slipped his hand into yours.

 

You and Kris kept walking along the beach until you shivered from the cold. Kris noticed it and he took off his blazer and put it on your shoulder.

 

“Shall we go back to the hotel?” Kris asked and you nodded.

 

“Actually, I have something to tell you.” Kris said when you and Kris were in the hotel room

You looked at Kris and you waited for him to continue.

 

“My parents would like to cancel the arrange marriage, because your parents company doesn’t need our help anymore. The company is strong enough by itself.” Kris said

 

Your face lightened up and you hugged Kris.

 

“Thank you so much.” You said and you let Kris go.

 

“I will go shower first.” You said with a smile and you hopped to the bathroom.

 

You fell asleep in a happy mood while Kris was worry.

 

“Are you happy because your parents company is strong enough or my parents would like to cancel the arrange marriage?” Kris whispered.

 

He looked at you while he was your hair.

 

 “Did you accepted my heart because of me or the arrange marriage? I really don’t want to let you go. I hope you choose to continue the arranged marriage.” Kris whispered and sighed.