Friend?

The scary dragon loves me?

Jia Pov’s

 

You heard some weird sound and looked up. You saw Qian was packing her things and you looked at the clock. *It’s already time to off work.* you thought. Then Qian looked at you and waved you goodbye.

 

“See you on Monday. I hope you can eat lunch with me then.” Qian said

 

“See you on Monday. I would like to eat lunch with you.” You said and waved Qian goodbye.

 

Qian waited for the elevator and you began to pack your things. When the door of the elevator opened three guys run out of the elevator.

 

“Noona! Noona! Noona!” They shouted beside your desk and jumped a little

 

You got shocked and look up at the three guys. One of the guys was the guy that stood with you in the elevator this morning. The other two guys you never saw them.

 

“Noona, do you want to eat dinner with us?” the tanned guy asked you.

 

“No, noona is going to shopping with me first, right noona?” the panda guy said.

 

“Go away you two. I am first.” The guy you stood with in the elevator said.

 

You were still in state of shocked so you didn’t respond. Lay saw what was happening and walked out of his office.

 

“Stop asking Jia questions you guys.” Lay shouted so the three guys could hear it.

 

Lay walked beside your desks and pushed to three guys away from you.

 

“I am very sorry Jia. These are my…….”Lay wouldn’t like to admit, but said “friends” after searched for a better word than friends but found none.

 

At this moment the door of the elevator opened and revealed a very angry dragon named Kris.

 

“If you aren’t in my car after 5 minutes I will leave without you.” Kris angrily said and the door of the elevator closed.

 

You got scared, because you didn’t know the way home so you quickly took your bag and bowed to Lay and run to the elevator. Luckily another elevator arrived and you quickly went in the elevator.

 

You are out of breath when you are in Kris’s car.

 

“If you are 10 seconds later, I left without you.” Kris smirked at you and drove away.

 

“Just remember, I will leave 5 minutes after 7 o’clock every day. So make sure you are in my car then.” Kris informed you.

_____

Lay pov’s

 

When Jia went away I looked at my friends.

 

“What are you guys doing here?” Lay said

 

“Hyung you told me I can be friends with her.” Sehun said.

 

“I never told you that.” Lay sighed and Sehun pouted.

 

“And what are you two guys doing here.” Lay asked Kai and Tao.

 

“Sehun told us we can be friends with her.”  Tao said and smile from ear to ear.

 

“Hyung, can you arrange a lunch with her tomorrow?” Kai asked.

 

Lay got headache from the three boys and said “I will try”, because he knew if he didn’t agree the boys, they will keep harassed him. Then the boys pumped his fists in the air. Without the boys noticed Lay sneaked away.

-------

Jia pov’s

 

You was eating dinner when Kris’s mom spoke.

 

“How is your first day at work sweetie?” Kris mom asked you

 

“It had gone very well. Lay gave me some simple tasks to do so I can get used to it.” you answered with a smile.

 

“Lay? I thought you assist Kris.” Kris dad said.

 

“I already said. I don’t want to teach her so I let her assist Lay.” Kris said bored.

 

“Kris….” Kris dad said, but cut off by you.

 

“It’s okay. I am happy to assist Lay.” you quickly said

 

Kris parents sighed and nodded.

 

After you had finished dinner you went to your room to read the files Lay gave you. Then you got a message on your phone and you opened it.

 

[8:26 PM] From Lay: I am very sorry about my friends. They are just overexcited.

 

[8:27 PM] To Lay: Don’t be sorry. Your friends are cute.

 

[8:30 PM] From Lay: Oh really so you would like to meet them? They want to meet you.

 

[8.45 PM] To Lay: Yes, I would like to.

 

[8:48 PM] From Lay: Are you okay tomorrow 12 o’clock? I will pick you up

 

[9:01 PM] To Lay: Okay, see you tomorrow

 

You had nothing to do on the weekend so you agreed with Lay, beside you didn’t want to be in a house with Kris the whole weekend. *They won’t hurt me right?* you thought. Then you began to read to files Lay gave you. At this moment Kris walked in your room.

 

“Stop acting I won’t believe you and don’t think you can change my mind with my friends.” Kris said and walked to the bathroom.

 

You froze *They are Kris friends*