Shanghai pt. 1

The scary dragon loves me?

Jia’s pov

Today you are going to Shanghai with Lay. The driver brought you and Lay to the airport. On the airplane you and Lay were non-stop talking about China. Lay told you that his parents are in Changsa. He missed his parents very much and would like to do the project in Changsa also.

 

The first thing you and Lay did when you arrived in Shanghai was to check-in in a five star hotel.

 

“Are we really needs to sleep in a five star hotel?” you asked

 

“The company already booked and paid so why not?” Lay said

 

The receptionist came up to you and gave you the keys. Your room was next to Lay’s room.

 

“We are going to the company after 30 minutes. Are you okay with it?” Lay asked.

 

“okay” you said and you walked in your room.

 

You got amazing by how big it was when you stepped in the room. You walked to the window and looked down at the busy street in Shanghai.

 

After 30 minutes, Lay knocked on your door. You opened the door and saw Lay in his suit.

 

“Are you ready to go?” Lay asked.

 

You grabbed your handbag and went with Lay to the lobby. In the lobby the driver was already waiting for you and Lay.

 

You arrived that the company after 20 minutes. The company was very big and you looked around with big eyes. Lay looked amused at you.

 

“The company here is bigger than the company in Korea right?” you asked

 

“The companies are the same size.” Lay answered with a smile.

 

“I hope I can work longer here” you said while jumping a little and Lay laughed *how cute* he thought

 

In the lobby someone came up to you and Lay.

 

“Good afternoon. I am glad that you arrived safely” the man said.

 

“Good afternoon” Lay greeted back “This is Kris’s fiancé, Rong Jia Li” Lay introduced you

 

“Good afternoon, I am Rong Jia Li, but you can call me Jia. Nice to meet you.” You introduced yourself.

 

“I am Zhou Mi, nice to meet you too” Zhou Mi said

 

Lay gave you a tour in the company after the introduction. You really like the company here and asked many questions. After the tour you and Lay were preparing the presentation of the project.

 

“I would like you to do the presentation” Lay said

 

“But I can’t” you immediately said.

 

“Don’t worry, I believe you. I know you can do it.” Lay said

 

“okay” you hesitantly said.

 

The presentation went very well. The people were very satisfied about the project and will support you and Lay. After the people went out Lay gave you a dumb up.

 

“You are very good.” Lay said.

 

Lay suggested to eat dinner after a long day of travelling and working

 

“I know a restaurant that sells very delicious traditional Shanghai food, but it is a little far from here.” You said

 

“I am good with it as long as it is delicious.” Lay said.

 

You gave the driver the address of the restaurant and the driver started the engineer and drove away.

 

The restaurant wasn’t an expensive one.  

 

“Are you really okay with it? If you would like to go to another restaurant I am okay.” You said when you and Lay arrived

 

“I am okay. I don’t necessarily need to go to an expensive restaurant. I love to go to this kind of restaurants.” Lay said with a smile and walked in the restaurant.

 

Lay sat down at an empty table and started looking through the menu. You sat down across of Lay.

 

“What would you like to eat?” Lay asked

 

“I don’t mind just order what you would like to eat.” You answered.

 

Lay motioned the waiter to come and order the food he would like to eat.

 

“Is there anything more you would like to eat?” Lay asked

 

“I am okay.” You answered.

 

The waiter walked away when she was done taking the order. After 10 minutes the waiter came back with the food.

 

“This is very delicious. Thank you for suggested this restaurant. I would never know this restaurant if I was alone.” Lay said with a smile.

 

“I know another delicious restaurant. I would like to bring you there tomorrow.” You said.

 

“I am looking forward to it. The boys will be jealous.” Lay said

-------------------------

I wish everyone already a happy new year !!

Maybe I will update another chapter in 2013 XP I don't know