Kris cooking

The scary dragon loves me?

You told the exo boys that Kris was going to cook today at lunch. The boys would like to come along, but Kris refused them. They didn’t know Kris can cook also. Today you and Kris left earlier to buy ingredients in an expensive supermarket.

 

“If you would like something, you can put it in the cart.” Kris said and you nodded

 

Actually, you would like to buy a few things, but you didn’t put anything in the cart.

 

*Here is so expensive. I can buy it for a cheaper price* you thought

 

You was looking around while you was following Kris. Suddenly Kris stopped and you bumped to Kris.

 

“I am sorry” you quickly apologized

 

“It’s okay, but you better walk beside me.” Kris said and you did as you told.

 

At the back of the supermarket, there was a macaroon tower and you kept looking at it. Kris noticed it and asked “Would you like macaroon?”

 

“No” you denied

 

“Which flavor do you like?” Kris asked

 

“I don’t want macaroon” you kept denying it

 

Kris walked over to the man who sold macaroon and said “I would like one of each flavor.”

 

“Kris, it’s expensive and I said that I don’t want macaroon.” You whispered

 

“I know you want it so don’t deny it.” Kris said and he put the box with macaroon in the cart.

 

Kris drove back to the mansion after he paid for his ingredients and your macaroon. Kris immediately walked in the kitchen and he started preparing the ingredients. Actually you didn’t really trust Kris so you followed him.

 

“I will call you when dinner is ready. You can rest in the room or watch TV in the living room.” Kris said after he noticed you was in the kitchen.

 

You walked out of the kitchen and you took a shower in the room. After you changed in comfortable clothes you walked back to the kitchen. Kris was busy cooking dinner and he didn’t notice you. You silently walked to the counter and you sat on a chair.

 

After 2 hours, Kris was still busy cooking dinner and you got hungry. Silently you grabbed the cookie jar and you tried to grab a cookie, but Kris finally noticed you.

“When did you come in the kitchen.” Kris asked.

 

“uhmmm…2 hours ago?” You said

 

“Are you hungry?” Kris asked and you nodded.

 

Kris walked to the refrigerator and he took the box with macaroon out.

 

“Eat some macaroon first. Dinner will be ready in 15 minutes.” Kris said

 

“It’s okay. I can wait for 15 minutes more.” You said and you put the box with macaroon back in the refrigerator.

 

Kris was finally done with the dinner and he put the dishes on the dinner table.

 

“Why did you cook so much?” you asked, because you got shocked by how many he had cooked.

 

“Don’t worry just eat what you like.” Kris said

 

You tried to eat as much as possible, because you didn’t want to waste any food. But it was too much for you to finish all the foods.

 

 After you done eating, Kris let the maids and butlers eat his food also.

 

You and Kris walked to the living room and to watch TV.

 

“How was my cooking?” Kris asked

 

“It was delicious.” You said and Kris smiled satisfied.

 

“Don’t forget to eat macaroon.” Kris said and he walked back to the kitchen.

 

You and Kris ate the macaroon while you were watching a horror movie. You got scared and you tightly hugged the pillow.

 

“We can watch something else if you are scared.” Kris said while he was looking at you.

 

“It’s okay. I would like to watch it.” You said while you was hiding behind the pillow.

 

The movie ended around 11 pm and you followed Kris to his room. Actually you was too scared to walk alone.

 

Kris walked in the bathroom and you was scared so you tightly hugged your green dragon plushie.

 

Kris saw you scarily hugged your green dragon plushie when he walked out the bathroom.

 

“You can sleep with me if you are scared.” Kris said.

 

“I am not scared anymore.” You said and you lay on the couch with your blanket and pillow.

 

Kris sighed and he walked to his bed. He didn’t turn off the lights, because he knew you were going to be afraid.

 

He turned off the lights when he knew you was soundly sleeping.