back in Korea

The scary dragon loves me?

You was feeling sad, because you had to leave Shanghai. Lay felt your sadness and tried to cheer you up.

 

“Don’t feel sad. You can come back anytime.” Lay said and you pouted.

 

At the airport, the driver already waited for you and Lay. First, he drove Lay home. You arrived at the mansion around dinner time. Kris mom greeted you with a hug when you stepped in the mansion.

 

“Sweetie, I missed you. How was Shanghai?” Kris mom asked.

 

“It was very good. The project went very well also.” You said.

 

“I’m glad you come home safely” Kris mom said

 

You searched for the presents you brought through your luggage.

 

“I brought some(expensive) Chinese tea and healthy foods for you” you said when you found it.

 

“Thank you, sweetie.” Kris mom said.

 

At this moment Kris came home.

 

“Yi Fan, Jia came back from Shanghai and brought this for us. You brought something for Kris also?” Kris mom asked with a smile and you nodded.

 

“I don’t need the plushie. You can keep it yourself.” Kris said when he saw you were holding the green dragon plushie and sulked to his room.

 

Kris mom looked awkward at you and asked “The plushie isn’t the present for Kris right?”

 

“The plushie is for myself. I brought something else for Kris.” You answered.

 

“The dinner will be ready after 15 minutes. You have enough time to give the real present to Yi Fan. Otherwise we have a dragon at the table” Kris mom said with a smile and walked to the kitchen.

----------------------

Kris’s pov

Actually, I was happy that Jia came back, because I felt a bit lonely when Jia was in Shanghai. I never called Suho, because I didn’t want Suho felt that I am silly. I searched for the reports that Jia made while she was away. I concluded that Jia earned more money for our company than her parents company needed. Maybe she is not a gold digger.

 

I was happy until I saw Jia brought a dragon plushie for me in Shanghai. I know people say I am a dragon, but she didn’t need to buy me a dragon plushie right? I am not a child or something.

 

I heard a knock on the door and Jia carefully opened the door.

 

“Actually I brought something else for you. I hope you like it, but if you don’t like it then I’m sorry” Jia said and she carefully placed a small box on my study table.

 

Jia placed the dragon plushie on her couch and went to the bathroom.

 

I went to my study table and grabbed the small box. I opened the small box and saw cuff links with my initial K and W. I saw these cuff links in a magazine. It was limited edition and only available in China.

 

A smile appeared on my face. *I really like these* I thought.

 

I turned around and looked at the dragon plushie. I grabbed the dragon plushie and poked his cheeks.

 

“I will hide it if you don’t like the plushie” Jia said and walked to me. She grabbed the plushie and she  was about to hide it under the couch.

 

“I like the plushie. You don’t have to hide it.” I said and Jia looked at me with big eyes.

 

Without a word I walked out of the room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We watched TV with our parents after the dinner. When it was late everyone walked back to their bedrooms. Jia immediately sat on her couch and started up her laptop. I saw the dragon plushie was place beside her.

 

“What are you doing?” I asked

 

“Lay and I discussed about starting the project in Changsa also. I would like to search if it is possible.” Jia answered.

 

“It is already late. Search for it tomorrow.” I said, but it was more like a command.

 

Jia pouted and closed her laptop.

 

*aish, why it sounded like a command? I only want her to rest, because I know she is tired of a day travelling.” I thought

 

Jia went to the bathroom to brush her tooth.

 

At this moment I got a call from Suho.

 

“Hi” I answered the call

 

“Hi, are you happy that Jia is back?” Suho said

 

“How do you know Jia is back?” I asked back

 

“We are picking up our present at Lay’s place, but you didn’t answer my question ” Suho said

 

Without answer the question I hanged up the phone.

 

“Poor Lay. If I was Lay I really kicked the boys out.” I muttered

 

“You and Lay brought a lot presents for the boys?” I asked Jia when she came out of the bathroom.

 

“They gave Lay a list of what they want. We brought everything on the list.” Jia said and placed the pillow and blanket on her couch and felt asleep.