couch

The scary dragon loves me?

Today you ate lunch with Qian. The exo boys would like to eat lunch with Kris only. You didn’t mind, because it is long time ago when you ate lunch with Qian.

 

You knew the real reason after Tao slipped his tongue towards you.

 

Flashback

You went back to the office after you and Qian were done with your lunch. Kris hadn’t returned yet. You already started to work. Tao went to your desk when he and Kris returned.

 

“Noona, I’m sorry that you needed to eat lunch without me. We would like to know about Kris’s confession” Tao said and his eyes widened about what he just did said.

 

You looked at Kris and he embarrassedly looked down at his files.

 

“I hope you can accept Kris’s heart.” Tao said

 

“Tao!” Kris yelled and Tao quickly went out of the office.

 

End flashback

 

You were packing your things while Kris was playing with your dragon plushie on the couch. Because Kris said that you and he will go for a business event to Jeju island for two days and one night.

 

You sighed and you looked around, because you were tired from packing your stuffs.

 

“Why don’t you pack your stuffs?” You asked when you saw Kris was playing with your dragon plushie.

 

“The maids already packed my stuffs. Next time you can tell the maids to pack your stuff also.” Kris said

 

“I know you are rich.” You muttered with a pout.

 

“What did you say?” Kris asked and he put down your dragon plushie.

 

“Nothing. I’m done packing.” You said and you quickly went in the bathroom.

 

You were a little scared, because he suddenly put down your dragon plushie after you said that.

 

After a while you carefully walked out of the bathroom. You were hoping that Kris wasn’t in his scary dragon mode.

 

“Why are you scared?” Kris said when he saw you walked out of the bathroom scared.

 

“Nothing.” You said and you went to your couch to put your pillow and blanket on the couch

 

“I am going to sleep.” You said and you tucked yourself in.

 

You felt the couch dipped down when Kris was lying beside you.

 

“Actually…I got pain in my back that I slept on the couch, but if you like to sleep on the couch I don’t care.” Kris said

 

“uhmmm….you can sleep on the bed.” You said

 

“I want to sleep next to you” Kris said

 

Then someone knocked on the door and it revealed Kris mom

 

“Oh, I’m sorry.” Kris mom said shocked when she saw you and Kris were lying on the couch

 

You and Kris sat up from the couch.

 

“Why are you lying on the couch?” Kris mom asked

 

“Are you looking for me?” Kris asked and he ignored the question

 

“There is an emergency case. Your dad and me need to go to France right now.” Kris mom said

 

Kris stood up and walked toward his mom. Kris and his mom whispered something and Kris mom walked away of the room.

 

“Is there something serious happen?” You asked when Kris turned around.

 

“There is nothing that you need to worry about. We will leave for Jeju island tomorrow morning.” Kris said and he was going to lie on the couch with you.

 

“Actually…..we can sleep on the bed.” You said

 

“Really?” Kris happily said and you nodded.

 

You stood up and you grabbed your pillow.

 

“I have enough pillows on my bed. You can leave your pillow on the couch.” Kris said and he made the bed ready.

 

You put down your pillow and you grabbed your dragon plushie.

 

Kris turned around and he saw you were holding the dragon plushie.

 

You walked to the opposite side of Kris and Kris laughed.

 

“Is there something funny?” you asked

 

“You can't sleep without a plushie? You are so cute.” Kris said

 

"I can sleep without a plushie, but I don't want Goo Heesu to feel lonely again." You said

 

"Goo Heesu?" Kris asked and you nodded

 

"His name is Goo Heesu" You said while you waved your green dragon plushie Goo Heesu

 

You lay down on the bed and you hugged Goo Heesu. Kris lay down also and he hugged your waist.

 

“Good night.” Kris said

 

“Good night” you said

 

“I will have a really good night” Kris whispered.