Yixing

The scary dragon loves me?

You saw a pretty woman and walked towards her.

 

“Excuse me, I am searching for the CFO. Do you know where the CFO is?” you asked

 

“I am here” someone said

 

You looked behind the pretty woman and saw a handsome man with a dimple. He walked towards you and motioned the pretty woman to leave you alone.

 

“Good morning, you are Rong Jia Li right?” The handsome man said

 

“Good morning, I am Rong Jia Li, but you can call me Jia. Nice to meet you.” you greeted back and bow to him

 

“Nice to meet you too. I am the CFO here. My name is Yi Xing Zhang. You can call me Lay, please follow me.” Lay said and walked towards his office. He sat down on his chair and motioned you to sit across him.

 

“Kris already told me you are going to work here. He instructed me that you are going to assist me. I hope you don’t mind.” Lay said with a smile

 

“Of course not. I would like to assist you. I am just finished training accountancy.” you said

 

“Oh really, that is very nice. I will start to give you simple tasks first. Are you okay with it?” Lay said

 

You nodded with a smile. First Lay explained the tasks to you and show you where your table is. Your table located before Lay’s office. He can see everything you do through his office.

 

“If something you don’t understand you can come into my office.” Lay said

 

“Okay” you smiled and started work on your tasks.

--------

Lay’s Pov

 

Lay walked into his office and looked at Jia from his chair. *She is a very cute girl. I don’t think she is a gold diggers that Kris told me.* Lay thought and called Kris.

 

“Hi unicorn, what’s up?” Kris answered to phone.

 

“Hi dragon,  your fiancé safely arrived at my department and hardworking now.” Lay said while looking at Jia.

 

“She is not my fiancé and how do you know she is working right now. Maybe she is internet shopping. She is just acting.” Kris said. Lay sighed “Now go to work. I am not paying you to call me.” Kris ordered.

 

Without any choice Lay hanged up the phone and started his work.

~~~~~~~

Around lunch time Lay walked out of his office. You were very concentrate and didn’t notice Lay stood beside your desk. Then he cleared his throat and you looked up at him.

 

“It’s lunch time. Would you like to eat lunch with me and…..Kris?” Lay carefully asked, because he didn’t know what you thought about Kris.

 

After hearing Kris name you got scared so you said no to Lay. Without convinced you any further he walked to the elevator. After Lay left, the pretty woman you approached in the morning came up to you.

 

“Hello, I am Qian. The secretary of Lay. Would you like to eat lunch with me?” Qian asked you with a smile.

 

“Sorry, I would like to finish my tasks. Maybe we can eat lunch next time.” You apologized

 

“Don’t be sorry. I can understand you. Can I buy you anything to eat? To skip lunch is bad for you.” Qian said.

 

“hmm… Can you buy me a sandwich?” you carefully asked.

 

“Of course. I will be back soon.” Qian answered and walked away to eat lunch and buy a sandwich for you.

~~~~~~

Lay arrived at the place where he going to eat lunch with Kris. Kris already arrived and sat in the VIP room. Lay opened the door and saw Kris reading a file. Kris looked up and Lay took a seat across Kris. The waiter took the orders and walked out the VIP room.

 

“Kris, do you really think Jia is a gold digger? From what I saw this morning she is working very hard.” Lay carefully asked.

 

“Don’t be so gullible she is just acting. Just don’t let her near the money of the company. Let her only do paper works” Kris firmly said

 

“but…” Lay tried to say, but cut off by Kris.

 

“Please can we don’t talk about this girl.” Kris said irritated.

 

Lay sighed and stopped talk about you.

 

*How can I don’t let her near the money when she works in a financial department and not to forget she is working in a bank * Lay thought and rolled his eyes.

~~~~~~

After lunch with Kris, Lay went back to the company alone, because Kris had a meeting somewhere else. In the lobby Lay saw someone waved at him. It was his friend Sehun. Then they went together in the elevator.

 

“Hyung, do you think noona is a gold digger?” Sehun asked with hopeful eyes

 

“I don’t know” Lay answered with a sigh

 

“I don’t think so. I was in the elevator with her this morning. She doesn’t like a gold digger.”Sehun said

 

“I agree with you.” Lay said, He is happy that someone thinks the same as him

 

“So........I can be friends with her?” Sehun asked and jumped a little

 

“Sehun! Stop jumping in the elevator” Lay shouted, because he scared that the elevator will broke down.

 

When the elevator arrived on the 15th floor Lay quickly stepped out, because he didn’t want to stuck with Sehun in the elevator. Then Lay saw you working hard on the tasks while eating your sandwich.

 

*I feel sorry for Jia. She working acting really hard.* Lay thought