date pt. 1

The scary dragon loves me?

Kris couldn’t sleep the whole night. He just looked at you and he hugged your waist.

 

“Wake up, wake up. We are going to have a date today.” Kris said around 10 AM

 

You turned away from Kris and you kept sleeping.

 

“I will kiss you if you don’t wake up.” Kris said and he turned you back to get ready to kiss you.

 

You put the blanket over your mouth and you opened your eyes. You saw Kris kissed the blanket and you giggled. Kris opened his eyes after he felt something weird on his lips and he moved back

 

“It’s not funny.” Kris said

 

“Kris, you look like a family member of Tao.” You said

 

“I am not a family with Tao.” Kris said

 

“You look like a panda. Are you tired? You should rest a little bit more.” You said

 

“But I want to go on a date with you. We will already leave tonight.” Kris said.

 

“But you need to rest and I want to rest.” You whined

 

“One hour then?” Kris sweetly asked and you nodded

 

After one hour Kris dragged you from the bed.

 

“One hour already past.” Kris said

 

“Okay okay.” You said and you walked to the bathroom by yourself

 

After a while you walked out with a simple shirt and short.

 

“Okay, let’s go.” Kris said with a smile and you nodded while looking down.

 

You heard Kris sigh and he sat down

 

“Why are you always so nervous and tense around me? I would like you to be yourself and to feel relaxed around me.” Kris said

 

“I-I don’t know. I will try.” You said and you kept looking down.

 

Kris brought you to a restaurant where you can shrimp fishing.

 

“We are going to catch shrimps for lunch.” Kris said and he gave you a rod.

 

“Kris?” you said

 

“Baby, it’s Yi Fan for you.” Kris said

 

“Kris” you said and Kris sighed.

 

“ do you really want to catch shrimps?” You asked

 

“Yes, you don’t like it? We can buy shrimps.” Kris said and he looked around where to buy shrimps.

 

“No, it’s not like that. I like it, but it’s not so…….Kris.” You carefully said.

 

“That because it’s Yi Fan. Now go catch shrimps otherwise we don’t have lunch today.” Kris said and he walked with you to the edge.

 

You catch two shrimps after two hours of fishing. You looked over at Kris and he catch ten big shrimps.

 

“You are really good at it.” You complimented

 

“I went here a lot with my parents. Are you hungry? We can cook these shrimps.” Kris said and he stood up.

 

“Two shrimps are not enough for me.” You said with a pout

 

“I catch for us both.” Kris said and your face lightened up

 

“How many shrimp do I get?” you asked

 

“You’re so cute. You can have them all.” Kris said

 

You and Kris walked in the restaurant and you let the cook cooked the shrimps. Kris peeled the shrimps for you to eat. You would like to peel it yourself so you tried to grab a shrimps.

 

“No, no, I will peel the shrimps. You just eat.” Kris said and he held a shrimp before your mouth.

 

“I would like to peel it myself.” You said and you refused to eat the shrimp.

 

“Then I will eat all the shrimps.” Kris said and he ate the shrimp.

 

You pouted while Kris kept peeling the shrimps. He held a shrimp before your mouth after he peeled it and you ate the shrimp.

 

“That’s my baby girl.” Kris said with a satisfied smile.

 

“The shrimps were delicious, but I would like to eat marinated and fried shrimp also.” You said while  you looked at the menu.

 

“Okay, I will buy it for you.” Kris said and he went to buy the shrimps.

 

After lunch, Kris brought you to the arcade games center.

 

“Which price do you like?” Kris asked

 

You looked at the prices and you pointed at a white alpaca plushie.

 

“Okay, I will win it for you.” Kris said and he paid for the game.

 

Kris won the game in one goes and he gave you the white alpaca plushie.

 

“Thank you.” You said and you hugged your new alpaca plushie.

 

You and Kris played almost every game in the arcade game center and of course Kris favorite basketball.

 

“Shall we go to eat dinner?” Kris asked after he played the basketball game for five times and you nodded.

 

Before you and Kris left the arcade game center you stopped at a claw machine.

 

“Which one do you like?” Kris said and you pointed at a white rabbit plushie.

 

Kris throw a coin in the claw machine and he grabbed the white rabbit in one go also.

 

“Are you happy?” Kris asked and you excitedly nodded.

 

“It’s look like Lay.” You said and you held the white rabbit plushie before Kris’s face

 

Kris’s face turned serious and he grabbed the white rabbit.