club

The scary dragon loves me?

I arrived in the club around 10 pm. The boys were already in the club dancing, drinking and flirting with girls while Lay just spaced out. I really would like to yell and punch Lay in the face. I don’t know why, but I couldn’t. He didn’t do anything wrong, right?

 

 I walked to them and I sat beside Lay.

 

“Hyung, you arrived!” Tao yelled and the boys stopped dancing, drinking and flirting.

 

I grabbed a bottle of beer and I drank it in one shot.

 

“Where is noona?” Kai asked

 

“She got a fever and she is resting at home right now.” Kris answered while I grabbed another bottle of beer.

 

“Why did you call us together in the club? You should call us to your home so we can take a look at Jia.” Luhan said.

 

“My parents would like to cancel the arrange marriage.” I said.

 

“So……you are here…………to celebrate it…..with us?” Sehun said not very sure, because of my behaviour and Luhan slapped Sehun’s head

 

“Ouch! Hyung, what was that for?” Sehun asked, but he got ignored.

 

“Why so suddenly?” Suho asked

 

“Jia parents company doesn’t need our help anymore and Jia earned all the money back that we leant out to her parents company. Beside they think Lay and Jia will be a happy couple.” I said and I looked at Lay.

 

“Jia with me?” Lay asked and he widened his eyes. “I really like her, but only as a little sister. There is no love between our relationship.”

 

My face lighted up after hearing what Lay said.

 

“You love Jia? So you don’t want to cancel the arrange marriage?” Suho asked

 

“I don’t know. I just want Jia to stay with me. I would like to be with her when she is happy or sad and I want to protect her.”  I said

 

“You are in love~” the boys sang

 

“Is this really called love?” I asked and the boys excitedly nodded.

 

“I am happy that you finally admit you love Jia even though it is too late.” Suho said with a smile

 

“I asked my parents to give me one week. After one week we will let Jia choose.” I said

 

“Just confess to her.” Xiumin said

 

“I don’t know how to confess. I was really a to her. Jia doesn’t even like me.” I said with a sigh.

 

“How do you know? You can always try.” Luhan said and the boys nodded

 

“Don’t worry, we will help you.” Suho said and the boys began to think ideas.

 

After a long discussion we ended up with act like you are drunk and confess to Jia. I can always say I was drunk if she refuses me.

 

With that the boys ordered a lot of alcohol drink under my charge.

 

“Don’t worry, Jia will accept you.” Lay said while he patted my shoulder

 

“I really regret that I acted like a against her” I said

 

“I never heard her complain about you.” Lay said

 

“Hyung you need to drink more alcohol” Sehun, Tao and Kai said while they gave me three bottle of mixed drinks to me.

 

“Stop you guys. Kris will be real drunk after he drink all of this.” Suho said.

 

“At least you need to drink my mixed drink.” Tao said.

 

“Drink it yourself.” I said and I grabbed a bottle of beer. “This will be my last drink for tonight.”

 

Tao pouted after I said that and he drank the mixed drink.

 

“I will bring you home.” Lay said and I glared at him

 

“Don’t worry. I only would like to see if my sister in law is alright.” Lay said with a smile.

 

I took my car key out and I handed it to Lay.

 

“Good luck, hyung.” The boys shouted before I left with Lay

 

“Don’t act like a to Jia otherwise I will think about a love relationship with Jia.” Lay said when we were in my car.

 

“I will no longer act like a to her. I will spoil her as much as I can.” I swore and Lay smile satisfied.

 

“Don’t think to steal Jia away from me.” I said while I glared at Lay

 

“I won’t do anything if you don’t hurt her.” Lay said

 

“So you lied. Actually you loved Jia not as a little sister?” I asked

 

“I admit I like her, but I will keep our promise.” Lay said and he drove to my home.

-------------------------------

A/N: Most of you want Jia together with Kris.  Personally my bias is Lay. Why I write a story with Kris as lead? .......I don't know XD, but never mind.