working

The scary dragon loves me?

You already worked in the company for two months. You got close to exo and Qian. You ate lunch with them every day. Lay was very satisfied about your work and let you do everything, yes everything, he let you near the money also.

 

You were in Lay’s office to discuss a new project, when Kris angrily went in Lay’s office. You both got shocked.

 

“I go out for a while.” You said and Lay nodded.  When you closed the door Kris spoke.

 

“Why are you let her near the money and start a new project with her?! Did you forget what I told you?” Kris angrily yelled.

 

“Jia is a very smart girl and I am very satisfied with her work. I won’t let her steal your money. You didn’t lose money, right? On the other hand Jia made money for your company, so calm down.” Lay said trying to calm down the angry dragon.

 

“You said she is very smart so she steals money without your knowing.” Kris said

 

Lay sighed and said “Don’t you trust me?”

 

“I trust you, but not that gold digger.” Kris said and looked at you through the window.

 

“If you trust me, you should trust what I do also. I let Jia near the money. But never let her steal your money.” Lay said

 

Kris sighed and walked out of his office. He didn’t want to argue anymore, because he knew if he did it his friendship with Lay will be damage. His friendship with Lay was important to him so he needed to trust Lay.

 

When Kris walked out, you went in Lay’s office.

 

“Everything okay? I can quit the project if Kris doesn’t like it. I don’t like you and Kris argue about me” you asked and gave Lay the files back.

 

“No no, it’s not like that. I would like you to continue the project. The dragon only needs some water to extinguish his fire.” Lay joked and you laughed.

 

You hesitated and Lay spoke “You don’t trust me?” Lay pouted and let a fake cry. Then you continued with the new project.

--------------

Kris POV’s

I went home alone, because the gold digger didn’t show up 5 minutes after 7 o’clock.

 

*Did she think I won’t leave without her.* I thought with a smirked.

 

I opened the door of my mansion and saw my mother.

 

“Yi Fan, I thought you eat dinner with Lay and Jia today.” My mom said.

 

“Why do you think that?”  I asked.

 

“Jia called me. She goes out to eat dinner with Lay today.” My mom said.

 

*That gold digger and unicorn* I thought and walked to my room without a word.

----------

Jia POV’s

I went to eat dinner with Lay to discuss about the new project. Around 10 o’clock, Lay brought me back home. You thanked Lay and went inside the mansion. It was dark when you were inside the mansion. Kris and his parents were already in their rooms. Silently you went to Kris room and carefully opened it.  You saw Kris was reading a book on his bed. You silently went to the bathroom and changed in your pajama. You went to the couch and started working on your project with your laptop.

 

“I am going to sleep” Kris announced and turned off the lights.

 

You worked on the project without lights on until midnight. Around 4 o’clock in the morning Kris woke up and saw you still working with your laptop.

 

“Aren’t you going to sleep?” Kris asked.

 

You got shocked when you came back for your shock and you said “I’m sorry. Did I wake you up? I can work in the living room.”

 

“You didn’t answer my question” Kris said.

 

“I-I would like to work on the project a little bit more.” You said.

 

“Go to sleep” Kris commanded

 

You won’t like to make the scary dragon angry so you went to sleep.

----------------

In the morning Kris throw a pillow at you and you woke up. Then you heard the door closed. You looked at the clock, it’s 7 o’clock in the morning. You did your daily routine and went downstairs.

As usually you went to work with Kris, when you arrived you went in the building like you was alone.

 

*Where is she going?* Kris thought and walked in the building.

 

You closed the elevator before Kris can walk in.

 

Kris POV’s

“gold digger, what are you doing?” I yelled and everyone looked at me in the lobby.

 

*gold digger, you let me embarrassed myself.* Kris thought and when in the other elevator.

 

“hahaha” Then I heard someone laughing. I looked at the person and it was Luhan.

 

“What are you laughing at?” I asked annoyed, but I already know the answer.

 

“Don’t be so grumpy” Luhan said

 

“I don’t treat you lunch” Kris threatened

 

“Don’t need to I am going to eat lunch with Jia.” Luhan said and my eyes widened.

 

*Why everyone would like to eat meals with that stupid girl and not with me!* I thought.

 

“Never mind, I have Lay” I said and walked out on the 15th floor. I knocked on Lay’s office and walked in. That gold digger was in the office also.

 

*That gold digger finds Lay important than me?* I thought.