exo

The scary dragon loves me?

You walked out of the room and went downstairs. Kris was still sleeping comfortable in his bed.   Today you are going to eat lunch with Lay and his friends. Kris mom was in the living room.

 

“Good morning sweetie, are you hungry? I can make lunch for you.” Kris mom said.

 

“Good morning, today I am going to eat lunch with Lay and his friends. You don’t need to bother to make lunch for me.” You said.

 

“You are going with Yi Fan?” Kris mom asked.

 

“Kris is still sleeping. I don’t think he would like to come with me.” You said.

 

*that is weird* Kris mom thought, but didn’t say anything.

 

“Are you going to eat dinner with them also?” Kris mom asked

 

“I don’t know. Can I call you when I come back for dinner?” you said.

 

“Of course” Kris mom said with a smile.

 

At this moment Lay arrived with his car and you walked out. You waved Kris mom goodbye and Lay drove away.

 

“Hi Jia, Did you slept well?” Lay asked.

 

“Hi Lay, Yes and you?” you asked back

 

“I really slept well” Lay said with a smile. *because you agreed to eat lunch with us* Lay thought.

 

After 15 minutes you arrived at the restaurant. You walked in the restaurant and went in the VIP room. When the door opened you got shocked. You saw 10 boys in the VIP room playing around. Lay cleared his throat and the 10 boys looked at you with a smile. The 3 boys that you saw in the company ran towards you.

 

“Hi, noona” they shouted.

 

“Hi” you said awkward, because you don’t know their names.

 

Then Lay pushed them away and point at one of them.

 

“This is Sehun, Kai and Tao” Lay said and you nodded.

 

Then you and Lay walked in the room to the other boys.

 

“The boys on the couch are Luhan, Xiumin, Suho and D.O. And the boys playing games are Chanyeol, Baekhyun, Chen.” Lay said and you nodded.

 

“We are very happy to meet you.” Sehun, Kai and Tao said followed behind you.

 

“Nice to meet you too.” You said with a smile.

 

-------------

Kris POV’s

Kris woke up and did his daily routine. Kris took his phone and called Lay, but Lay didn’t pick up his phone. Then he called his other friends, but no one answered his phone. *what is this?* Kris thought and sighed

 

Actually no one picked up his phone, because they knew that Kris hates gold diggers and that Kris didn’t like they hang out with Jia.

 

He walked out his room and went downstairs. He saw his parents in the living room watching TV.

 

“Good morning Yi Fan” dad said.

 

“Good morning” I greeted back

 

“Are you going out today?” mom asked.

 

“I don’t think so none of my friends picked up their phones.” I said.

 

“really? Your friends are hanging out with Jia right now.” mom said.

 

Kris wide his eyes. *WHAT?* I thought.

 

“How do you know?” I asked.

 

“Lay picked Jia up to hang out around 12 o’clock this morning. You were sleeping so they didn’t disturb you. You don’t know?” Mom said.

 

“hmmm… yes I knew, but I wanted rather sleep” I said awkward

 

My mom suspected a little, but didn’t say anything. I sulkily walked back to my room.

 

“Are they really my friends?” I asked myself. “They rather hang out with a gold digger then me”

 

------------

Jia POV’s

During your lunch with Lay and his friends you got closer to them. You got to know that they got close, because of a project called ‘Exo’.  They all working for W. banking & co.

 

 It’s 11 o’clock right now and Lay is bringing you to Kris home. You arrived and before you stepped out of the car Lay spoke.

 

“I am very sorry that we make it so late” Lay apologized.

 

“Don’t feel sorry. I have a lot of fun today.” You said, but you felt a little bit weird after you knew Lay and Kris are best friends.

 

When you stepped in your room you saw Kris reading a book. He angrily looked at you.

 

“I will make you suffer to let my friends not hang out with me” Kris said

 

You got scared so you quickly when to the bathroom and went to sleep.

-------------------------------------------------------

a/n: because it's holiday. I will do a double update today and update one more within next week :)

I hope you will like it ^^ As usual please leave comment. They are precious for me.