lunch

The scary dragon loves me?

Jia’s pov

As usual you ate breakfast with Kris and his parents before everyone were going to work.

 

“Your cuff links are very beautiful.” Kris dad said

 

You looked at Kris cuff links. It was the cuff links you brought for Kris. A smile appeared on your face.

 

“Jia gave it to me as present” Kris said.

 

“Can you buy me these for my birthday?” Kris dad asked

 

“I’m sorry. These are limited edition and only available in China. I don’t think I can buy it for you, because it is nearly out of stock.” You apologized

 

Kris dad sighed in disappointment

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You and Kris were waiting for the elevator, when the elevator arrived Kris stepped in the elevator. You remained before the elevator.

 

“Why you don’t step in the elevator?” Kris asked.

 

“I know you don’t like sharing an elevator with me, so I will wait for another.” Jia answered.

 

Kris sighed and dragged me in the elevator and pressed the 15th floor. You got a little scared of Kris sudden action, so you didn’t move an inch.

 

You quickly stepped out and let a relieved sigh when the elevator arrived at the 15th floor. Qian walked to you and happily said “You are finally back, I missed you.”

 

“I missed you too” you said and gave a present to Qian

 

“Thank you” Qian happily said.

 

At this moment Lay came. You walked with Lay into his office and started to discuss the project in Changsa.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Today you ate lunch with Lay alone, because the boys are busy. You and Lay sat at an empty table and looked at the menu. Suddenly Kris walked in and sat beside Lay.

 

“What are you doing here?” Lay surprisingly said.

 

“Can’t I eat lunch with you?” Kris asked back

 

“Of course, you can.” Lay said.

 

Then Kris looked at you and you nodded.

 

“The lamb chops are delicious here.” Kris suggested you and he got ready to call the waiter.

 

“I think Jia will like the chicken sweet corn more, because she doesn’t like lamb.” Lay said while he was stopping Kris.

 

“I will take the chicken sweet corn” you said and Kris glared at you and Lay.

 

You gave a small box to Lay after the waiter took the orders.

 

“This present is for you, because you helped and taught me a lot. Thank you.” You said

 

Lay accepted your present and opened it. It was the same cuff links you gave to Kris, but with the initial Y and X.

 

“I wanted to buy the initial L and Z, but they were sold out. I hope you like it” You said

 

“Thank you, I really like it.” Lay said and immediately put it on his sleeves.

 

You happily ate your lunch and talked with Lay. You really liked the chicken sweet corn.  Kris didn’t say a word after you gave Lay the cuff links. He just silently ate his lunch like he didn’t know you and Lay. You and Lay can feel something wrong with Kris, but you didn’t say a word.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kris’s pov

After lunch we walked back to the company and Lay followed me to my office.

 

“What are you doing?” I asked Lay when we are in my office.

 

“Did you saw Jia’s dragon plushie?” Lay asked

 

“Yes, why?” Kris asked

 

“You really looked like it right now. A green dragon from jealous.” Lay said while he was scratching his head

 

“I am not jealous.” I immediately said

 

“You are jealous, because Jia gave me the same cuff links.” Lay said.

 

“I’m not.” I said

 

“okay, I don’t take it off then.” Lay said and walked out of my office.

 

“Stupid unicorn.” I muttered when the door closed

 

Then the door opened again and Lay’s head plopped out.

 

“What did you say?” Lay asked

 

“I said nothing. Maybe you should wash your ears.” I said.

 

“Don’t be in denial.” Lay teasingly said and closed the door.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

It’s 7 o’clock and I walked to Lay’s department to pick up Jia. Jia was working on her desk when I arrived and I cleared my throat. Jia looked up and then looked at the clock.

 

“I am ready to go.” Jia said and stood up ready to leave.

 

At this moment, Lay walked out of his office and said “Don’t forget to tell it.”

 

“tell what?” I asked

 

“Monday, I and Jia will do the project in Changsa.” Lay said

 

“Again?” I said, a little shocked and sad, because I will be alone for a whole week again.

 

Jia nodded with blinked eyes.

----------------------------------------------------

A/N: Because I passed my English presentation I will do a triple update ^^

Please leave comment, subscribe and upvote.