end

The scary dragon loves me?

Three months later…………….

 

It is already three months later after you accepted Kris’s heart. Everything was back to normal. You worked in Kris’s office and you ate lunch with the exo boys or Qian every day. In the weekends you and Kris will go on a date or visit your parents.

 

You didn’t tell Lay that you know that he liked you, because you won’t like Lay to be awkward around you. Recently he started to date a really cute Chinese girl also. She was the new trainee in the company that replaced you to assist Lay.

 

In short, you were living a happy life, but there was one thing that bother you. In these three months, Kris was still insecure about you. He was afraid that you will leave him some day and he was tailing you behind almost the whole day.

 

Maybe because you didn’t let Kris kissed your lips. Whenever Kris tried to kiss your lips you will push him away and you got mad at him. It’s not like you don’t like Kris to kiss you, but you always had a weird feeling when Kris kissed your lips.

 

“Kris~ I only eat lunch with Qian. I won’t leave you.” You whined

 

“No, I will go with you.” Kris said

 

“Qian and I would like to have girl's talk which means no boys. Please~ pretty please~” You whined

 

“Okay, but you need to be back after exactly one hour or I will go and search for you.” Kris said and you sighed.

 

“Thank you” you said and you placed a kiss on Kris’s cheek.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You went back to the office when you and Qian had girl’s talk. You expected Kris was in his office, but he wasn’t.

 

“Where did he go?” You asked and you went to your table.

 

You saw a sticker note on your table.

 

Baby girl,

 

The driver will bring you to where I am

 

Your dragon <3

 

You chuckled when you saw ‘your dragon’. You went down to the lobby and the driver was already waiting for you.

 

“Please step in the car.” The driver said and you obedient stepped in the car.

 

The driver drove away when you both were in the car.

 

“Where are you taking me?” you asked

 

“You will know when we arrived.” The driver answered and you pouted.

 

After 30 minutes, you arrived in the forest.

 

“What is this? You won’t kidnap me right?” You asked a little angry and scared.

 

“Young master ordered me to bring you here. If you walk straight in the forest you will meet young master.” The driver said.

 

“Are you going with me?” you asked

 

“I’m sorry. You need to go by yourself.” The driver apologized and you sighed.

 

You started to walk straight in the forest.

 

“I know dragons live in the forest, but you don’t need me to go in the forest.” You angrily said

 

You kept walking through the forest until you saw a big egg.

 

“What is this? A dragon egg?” you said and the egg started to crunch.

 

You got really scared and you would like to run away, but you would like to see a baby dragon born also. So you hid behind a tree and you kept looking at the big egg.

 

The egg kept crunching and it revealed Kris and your eyes widened.

 

“Surprise!” Kris shouted and he looked at you.

 

“What is this?” you asked and you walked over to Kris.

 

Kris kneeled down and you saw Kris was holding a wallet.

 

“Why are you kneeling down and give me a wallet? You don’t even let me pay anything. I don’t need a wallet anymore” you confusedly said.

 

“Please open the wallet.” Kris said and you opened the wallet.

 

You saw a diamond ring in it and you looked at Kris.

 

“Will you marry me?” Kris asked

 

“Today I reborn to be a perfect husband. I’m sorry that I am insecure around you. I promise I will trust you from now on.” Kris said

 

Your mind was really stunned too function and your tears fell down. You nodded your head. Kris grabbed the ring and he shove the diamond ring in your finger.

 

“I love you forever.” Kris said and he wiped your tears away.

 

“I love you forever too, Yi Fan.” You said and you kissed Kris on his lips when he stood up.

 

Kris was really shocked, but after his shock he kissed you back. You let go of each other when you both needed air.

 

“I thought you don’t like kisses on your lips?” Kris said while he was panting.

 

“From now on I love to your lips.” You said and you started to make out with Kris.

 

 

The end