back to work

The scary dragon loves me?

Jia’s pov

The first thing you and Lay did when we arrived in Korea was to go to the company. As usual you take the elevator to the 15th floor, but your desk was nowhere to be found when you arrived.

 

Qian walked to you and said “The CEO would like to meet you in his office.”

 

You gave Qian the present you brought for her in Changsa and you went to Kris office. You carefully knocked on the door. You opened the door when you heard Kris said “Come in”.

 

This is the first time you was in Kris’s office. You looked around and You saw your desk beside Kris’s desk.

 

“You are back.” Kris said

 

“Yes, but why is my desk in your office?” you confusedly asked

 

At this moment Lay knocked on the door and he walked in.

 

“Hi” Lay greeted

 

“Hi, how is your grandma?” Kris said

 

“She is fine. Thanks for asking.” Lay said

 

“Jia will be assisting me for now on.” Kris informed

 

You and Lay confusedly looked at each other.

 

“Do you have problem with it?” Kris bossily asked

 

“No problem. I will go back to my office then” Lay said with a smile and he walked out of the office.

 

“The tasks that you had to do all on your table.” Kris said

 

You silently sat down on your desk and you started on your tasks. After 15 minutes you didn’t do anything, because you didn’t know how to do the tasks.

 

“Is there any problem?” Kris asked

 

“Actually, I-I don’t know how to do the task.” You silently said, but Kris heard you

 

Kris sighed deeply which you got a little scared. He slowly walked toward you. You would like to run, but you couldn’t move an inch. He grabbed the file from you and he explained every step to you.

 

“Do you understand?” Kris asked when he was done explain to you.

“I understand” you answered and you began on your tasks.

 

You were thinking why Kris would like you to assist him while you did your tasks. Sehun and Tao rushed in Kris office without knocking when you were deep in through.

 

“Hyung! Hyung! Why you fired noona?” Sehun shouted/asked

 

“Did someone stole noona’s desk?” Tao shouted

 

“Yeah and the person is me.” Kris said while he leaned his back on his chair.

 

“You fired noona?!” Sehun shouted and Tao started examining Kris’s desk.

 

“Stop you guys!” Kris shouted. “One, I don’t fired your noona and two, your noona desk is there.” Kris said and he pointed at your desk.

 

Sehun and Tao turned their heads and they saw you.

 

“Noona! Noona! Why are you here?” They said in unison

 

“She is assisting me from now on.” Kris answered for me

 

 “Oh really, we are on the same floor then.” Sehun said with a big smile

 

“Why noona needs to assist you?” Tao asked Kris

 

“Because I am busy.” Kris bossily said.

 

“I am busy also. Can’t noona assist me instead?” Tao said while he was doing his aegyo.

 

“No” Kris said and Tao pouted

 

“Noona, would you like to see my office?” Sehun asked you while he dragged you out of Kris’s office.

 

Kris and Tao followed you behind. Sehun’s office was a little bit smaller than Kris’s office.

 

“Hadn’t you said that you were busy?” Kris asked

 

“But it is lunch time. We would like to eat lunch with noona.” Tao said.

 

“We missed noona a lot.” Sehun said.

 

Kris sighed and we went to eat lunch. Unexpectedly, Kris went to eat lunch with us and he chose a very expensive restaurant.

 

“Hyung, are you going to treat us?” Tao asked

 

“No. pay for your own lunch.” Kris said.

 

You stopped before the restaurant after you heard that.

 

“Noona, we can go to a normal restaurant.” Sehun said and he dragged you away from the restaurant

 

“Okay, I will treat you guys.” Kris quickly said before you disappeared with Sehun and with Tao running behind you.

 

“Yeah!” Tao and Sehun said unison while they pushed their fist to the air.

 

Then Sehun and Tao dragged you in the expensive restaurant. You looked through the menu and you chose the cheapest thing that they had which was ceaser salad. Kris cut you off and he ordered some expensive fish for you when you would like to order.

 

After lunch, you went back to the company together. You quickly started to do your tasks when you were in Kris’s office.

 

“Why did I hired them on the first place” you heard Kris muttered

 

You and Kris didn’t say a word to each other after lunch. Around 7 PM,  Kris got ready to go home. He cleared his throat and you looked up. You saw Kris was ready to leave and you quickly put the files in your bag.

 

“What are you doing?” Kris asked

 

“I’m sorry. I didn’t finish the tasks. I will finish it tonight.” You said

 

“You can finish it tomorrow.” Kris said

 

“It is okay. I can finish it tonight.” You said and Kris sighed

 

“You are so stubborn.” You heard Kris muttered.