moving in

The scary dragon loves me?

Today is the day you will be moving in to the Wu mansion. You sat in your room waiting for the driver to pick you up.

 

“Jia hurry up the driver can arrive anytime.” Mom said.  You walked to the door and opened it.

 

“Mom I’ve finished packing already.”  You said

 

You walked down with your luggage with the help of your mother. In the living room, you saw your father and your brother. They stood up and walked towards you.

 

“We are very sorry to let you marry with the Wu family.” Your dad said

 

“Mom, Dad don’t be sorry.” You said and hug your parents and your brother Henry

 

“You’re always welcome home here” Your mom said

 

“If that Kris Wu guy will hurt you just tell me and I will kick his .” Henry said

 

You giggled and said “I will miss you”

 

“I will miss you too, my baby girl” Henry said

 

Then the doorbell rang. Your dad went to open the door. You saw a man in a suit standing for the door.

 

“Good morning Mister Li. I am Mister Song the driver of the Wu family. I am here to bring Miss Li to the Wu mansion” Mister Song said.

 

“Good morning Mister Song” your father greeted back

 

“It’s time to leave then” you said and went to hug your mom, dad and Henry once again.

 

Mister Song took your luggage and placed it in the trunk, while you said goodbye to your family. After Mister Song done with your luggage, he opened the door for you. You stepped in the expensive black car and Mister Song drove away.

------------------------

 

After 30 minutes you arrived at the Wu mansion. You got amazed by how big it was. Then someone opened the door for you.

 

“Good morning Miss Li. I am the head butler of the Wu mansion. You can call me butler Kim. Please follow me.” Butler Kim said.

 

“Good morning and thank you, butler Kim” you greeted back and followed butler Kim.

*Wow, it is amazing. I love this fountain* you thought. When you walked past the fountain.

 

When you arrived in the living room, two people waiting for you with a smile.

 

“Good morning Rong Jia. I am Yi Ru, Yi Fan’s mother.” Madam Wu said

 

“I am Ming Fan, Yi Fan’s father.” Sir Wu said

 

“Good morning. Sir and madam Wu. I am Rong Jia, but you can call me Jia.” You greeted back

 

“Sweetie just say mom and dad. We are a family soon. Please take a seat.” Madam Wu Yi Fan’s mom said

 

You hesitantly took a seat next to Yi fan’s mom.

 

“Where is Yi Fan?” Yi Fan’s mom asked

 

“I am here, mom” supposedly Yi Fan said and you looked at the man on the stairs. He walked downstairs and took a seat across of you with a poker face.

 

“This is my son Yi Fan and this is Rong Jia. As you know, you two are going to marry.” Yi Fan’s dad said.

 

“Hello, I am Rong Jia, but you can call me Jia.” You said and bow to Yi Fan.

 

Yi Fan just ignored you and looked at his mom and dad.

 

“Yi Fan, you are going to share a room with Jia. Please let Jia to your room so she can rest a little bit. The maids already placed you things in your room.” Yi Fan’s mom said.

 

Without any respond from Yi Fan. He stood up and went to his room. You quickly followed him. After you stepped in his/your room he closed the door. You looked around and Yi Fan finally spoke.

 

“You are going to sleep on the couch. The pillow and blanket are under the couch. Make sure every morning to hide the pillow and blanket under the couch. So my parents don’t know you sleep on the couch. Do you understand?” Yi Fan said

 

“Yes” you answered with a pout and you walked to a chair

 

“STOP!” Yi Fan shouted. You got shocked and looked at Yi Fan.

 

“Besides of the couch, bathroom and your part of the closet don’t dare to touch anything. I don’t like gold diggers touch my things.” Yi Fan said

 

“I am not a gold digger.” You said

“Yes, you are. You are here because you and your parents need our money. I tell you, you will not get any money from me. I will marry you and divorce you after I let my parents realize you and your parents are gold diggers.” Yi Fan said.

 

You got scared and you wanted to cry, but you needed to stay strong. It’s true your parents needed  the Wu’s to support the company, but you and your parents didn’t want money from the Wu’s for yourself, only for the company.

 

*Am I really a gold digger?* You thought.

 

“Yi Fan?” you silently called

 

“DON’T call me Yi Fan. Only my family can call me Yi Fan. You are definitely NOT my family and never will be.” Yi Fan Kris spat.

 

You became even more scared and dared nothing more to say.

 

*He is not only a dragon, but he is a scary dragon* you thought.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

First chapter, I hope you will like it and sorry for the errors.

please comment