Not an update guys, sorry

From Nobody to Somebody[HIATUS]

Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooowwwwwwww, was the last time we posted here REALLY back in January, hoooooly crap I feel aweful.

Hey guys, it's Sour.

I know that Daffy and I kinda just... disappeared on you and I'm really sorry about that. Life for the two of us started getting really hectic and overbearing so we wanted to take a "short" break from writing. I started bothering Daffy to really spend his attention on school and with his family and I started taking full-time hours at work and bonding with my OWN family. I'm also really sad to say that Daffy and I started losing contact because of this, especially in March, so neither of us really had any insipration to keep writing because of it. I don't know what Daffy's been doing for the past couple months(our e-mails are fairly spaced apart), but I was actually into another fandom by a few of my friends and COMPLETELY lost rack of what was happening in the KPop world until my other KPop friend brought up some things that were happening.

Thanks to her though, I've found an all new drive to start writing again. It may take some time, but I plan on re-vamping 15A1 and POSSIBLY FNTS(If no revamp nessesary then I'll simply continue to post chapters where I left off) I'm currently working on 15A1 as I e-mailed Daffy and asked if I may do so, and I've been given the green light as he's dropped KPop apparently.

Again guys, I'm REALLY sorry for just disappearing, but hopefully before the month is up I'll be able to start up the rebooted version and get back on track with the notes we had made prior to our disappearance~!

Love, Sour <3