Husband and Wife

From Nobody to Somebody[HIATUS]

ZE:A- Here I Am
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=--=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=--=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

"Knock knock~!"

"No-one's home go away!"

"YA KEVIN I HEARD THAT!!!"

The boys burst into a loud round of laughter as Chen finally opened the door to their dorm, a pouting Miyong on the other side.

"No maiming please, we still need him," he laughed as she stormed by him and into the living room.

"C'mere you punk I'm going to whack you over the head with my boot!!" the girl growled, pulling her boot off and raising it in a threatening manner.

Reacting quickly, Kris shrunk himself on the couch and pulled Kai in front of him, knowing that Miyong would stand down so as not to hurt her "favourite dongsaeng". His plan was ruined however when Miyong simply pushed Kai's head out of the way and whacked him.

"You know, one of these days you're going to regret being so mean to me," Kris growled, nursing his now throbbing head.

"If you want me to stop being so mean then stop being such a jerk!" Miyong huffed, pulling off her other boot and moving back to the foyer to put them in the shoe closet.

The boys snickered again as she walked back in, only for her to notice that some faces were missing.

"Where are the others?" she asked, not seeing Lay, Tao, Luhan, Suho, Chanyeol or D.O sitting around with the others.

"They had to go onto a few broadcasts, but they'll be back later if you can stay," Xiumin answered from the couch.

"I guess I could stay… OH! I can show you guys pictures I took while in Japan~!" she grinned, quickly reaching into her bag to pull out her NetBook.

She flopped onto the couch between him and Kai, the others crowding around as she opened up the files.

"You took a lot of pictures of your feet," Baekhyun laughed as another picture of her toes showed up in the files.

"Of course I took lots of pictures of my feet, don't they look absolutely fabulous in those shoes~?" she sang with a teasing snicker.

"Lovely feet Noona, next picture!" Sehun huffed, quickly leaning over to flip to the next picture on the screen.

"Ya, Sehun!" Miyong barked, giving her junior a disapproving look as the other boys simply laughed.

"Ah! Wait isn't that Suho-hyung!?" Kai gawked as they continued through the pictures.

"No it's his double!" Miyong laughed as the boys' eyes widened. "I saw him in the variety store one day and I had to take his picture!"

"He could almost be his twin…" Kris chuckled.

"Well you know what they say; you're one in a million, meaning that there are close to 7,00 others just like you out in the world," Miyong laughed as she continued through the pictures.

The group continued to sift through the pictures Miyong had taken from Japan, the boys occasionally commenting on a couple when they either liked it or had a series of questions about the content. Once all of the pictures had been seen, the boys booted up one of their videogames, Kai, Sehun, Baekhyun and Chen instantly snatching the controllers while Xiumin and Kris chose to watch.

Miyong on the other hand continued to fiddle with her NetBook, editing some of the pictures with banners and stars and occasionally words. As Miyong continued to type away on her laptop, a jingle began to sing from her speakers, the boys turning towards her with confused looks.

"Noona? What's that?" Sehun asked.

"It's my Skype… someone's voice-calling-OH MY GOD!!!!"

The boys jumped and gave the girl baffled looks when she continued to squeal and answered the call.

"MY HUBBY!!!" she squealed, flailing her arms towards the screen.

"MY WIFE!! Oh you beautiful, gorgeous, lavish thing you how I've missed your voice," a voice laughed through the speakers. "How's my Mei Mei?"

"I'm so much better now that I'm talking to you, you have no idea," Miyong laughed, kicking her feet in glee.

"Daww, you're making me blush~! But anyways, I'm drifting away from my purpose here…"

"Yeah I was gonna say, it's what… five in the morning over there? What are you doing up so late?" Miyong asked.

"Lo Mei Hwa!"

The boys jumped at the deeper voice using her full name while Miyong remained indifferent.

"What is this a picture of?"

Miyong waited for the picture to load and opened it.

"Umm…. a ticket?" she answered.

"Yesh, but what kind of ticket? I'll give you a hint, it flies."

"A plane ticket," Miyong laughed.

"Lo Mei Hwa!"

Miyong giggled as she was sent another picture.

"What does the departure date say?"

"August 14th…" Miyong answered again.

"Lo Mei Hwa!"

Miyong couldn't help but cover her face as she laughed, another picture slowly being sent.

"What does the destination say?"

Miyong brought her hands away from her face and opened the picture, her eyes instantly widening when she saw where the ticket would take her friend.

"S…. Seoul… SOUTH KOREA!!?! YOU'RE COMING TO KOREA!?!" Miyong squealed, covering to try and force herself to stop.

"Who's coming to Korea?" Kris asked, the only one who was following along with the conversation.

"My Charmander's coming to South Korea Oh My GOD!!"

"Correction, I'm coming to South Korea next week," her friend laughed. "And you Mei Mei, being the beautiful and lovely person that you are, should house me for the two months that I will be staying~"

"A home-stay with Charlie Stratos… should I be concerned?" Miyong laughed.

"Wait… Charlie?" Kris asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Ok who is that your boyfriend??" Charlie huffed. "Mei Hwa I thought we had something special!"

"We doooo~!" Miyong whined back. "That's just Kris the BFG."

"Wait…. Kris… as in… the Kris…?"

"Kris leader of EXO-M yes that Kris," Miyong laughed.

"Are you over at their house!?" Charlie roared, sounding absolutely baffled.

"Why not? They're like family," the girl chuckled.

"Oh god I have a horrible microphone so I probably sound like a bullfrog…"

"Well then hurry up and come to Seoul so that they can hear what you really sound like!" Miyong laughed.

"I'm coming as fast as I can woman!"

The boys continued to try and decipher what Miyong and her friend were talking about, turning to Kris for a translation every now and then.

"She sounds pretty happy about this Charlie guy coming over to visit…" Chanyeol began, not sure what to do.

"Happy is an understatement; she's all but elated," Xiumin laughed, watching the girl chat away to her screen.

"My Noona…" Kai pouted.

The others laughed while Baekhyun patted him on the shoulder with a chuckle.

-=-

"Would you stop bouncing around?" Chen laughed, tugging on the girl's arm to try and make her stop.

"I can't help it, it's been so long since I've seen Charlie... wow has it really been eight years...??" Miyong rambled, still bouncing on the balls of her feet in excitement.

The days had quickly passed for the overjoyed girl. Charlie had given the idol the approximate time of arrival fir the plane, but at her manager's insistence, Sil Lo ventured out alone to the airport to pick the Canadian up, Miyong being forced to annoy the boys at the headquarters while she waited.

"So what, is this Charlie guy your boyfriend or something?" Chanyeol asked, also watching his friend bounce around the large room.

"Charlie is the platonic love of my life; absolutely no-one is closer to me," Miyong replied, a grin plastered onto her face. "Sorry Jonginnie, not even you."

The dancer pouted but continued to practise their dance along with Lay, Sehun and Tao making a few of the boys laugh.

"We're not going to be replaced are we?" Xiumin joked with a laugh, although there was a small amount of some unease in his voice.

"Nobody could replace you guys Oppa, but I do care a lot about Charlie, so if I do end up not visiting or texting as much I'm sorry in advance," Miyong hummed, giving him an apologetic look while scuffing her toe on the floor.

"Fine, but your "platonic lover" better be willing to share, because if not I'm gonna clock him," Baekhyun huffed, crossing his arms over his chest.

Miyong bit her lower lip in an attempt to stop herself from laughing, the boys instantly noticing this.

"What? You don't think I can take him?" Baekhyun growled, giving her a small glare.

"Baekhyun... Charlie is as big as Sehun," she giggled, motioning to the dancing boy.

Baekhyun's eyes widened as Chanyeol and Chen gave out a round of barking laughter, Miyong attempting to cover her own up with the back of her hand. Baekhyun sunk slightly in his spot on the floor, muttering about stupid tall people making Miyong give him a teasing heart with her hands.

The door suddenly creaked open and everyone turned to see Sil Lo poking her head into the practise room.

"Unnie~!" Miyong beamed, bouncing on the spot. "Did you-"

"Yes Miyong-ssi, I managed to find your Charmander," Sil Lo laughed.

The boys exchanged wary looks as Miyong squealed and dashed over as the door opened further. Before the door was even fully open, the female idol threw herself onto the body that slowly appeared.

"MY HUBBY~!" Miyong cooed, instantly wrapping her hands around Charlie's middle.

"MY WIFE~!"

"How was your plane ride? You didn't get sick again did you? I know you get nervous when you fly-"

"I'm fine Mei Hwa, but thanks for worrying," Charlie laughed, patting her on the head.

The EXO boys weren't sure how to react upon seeing Charlie for the first time. A tall and lean figure clothed in a leather jacket and baggy cargo pants was enough to make them do a double take, that along with the pierced eyebrow and lip and dyed hair. But what really threw them was the voice…






















"You're a girl!?!"

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
GGGUUUYYYYSSSS!!!!! I am SO sorry that this is so late DX With the Kris drama going on and Daffy introducing me to my newest home-wrecker that is Kim Junsu(seriously just do me... right now) I lost the drive for the story for a little bit BUT I'M BACK NOW!! I PROMISE!!

Thanks again for reading guys~! Thank you to everyone who Subscribed and Commented and a special shout-out to I-Love-EXO, superkitkat, hiJaeMi, DeiDeilove, -baekyeol, BlazingMelody, HunHaney, squishyfishy, FixRate, IIVEEH, squeakumz, iAmAnonnymous, Jeongsin and ParkSeoMai23 for Voting and Subscribing. You guys are all awesome and any and all comments are appreciated.

--Sour