All Wounds Will Heal

From Nobody to Somebody[HIATUS]

SHINee- You
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=--=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=--=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Miyong all but screamed through the halls as she ran towards her brother's room. Not even greeting one of the nurses outside the door, the idol shoved it open with a bang and froze.


Sil Lo was standing by Jia's bedside, and although he appeared very weak and exhausted, the teenage boy's eyes were open and looking up at the manager, a small smile spread across his lips.

As if sensing the presence of his sister, Jia turned his head to the best of his abilities and gave her a tired smile.

"JieJie~"

Miyong let out a whimper as an all new set of tears escaped her eyes, dashing over to her baby brother and collapsing at his side, careful not to hurt him anymore than he already was.

"Jia I'm so sorry! I'm so so SO sorry! I'm the absolute worst sister on the face of the Earth! I never should have said such hateful things to you and I'm so sorry! I promise that this will never happen again! I'll stop! I'll stop being an idol just please don't ever scare me like that ever again!" she wailed, clutching the sheets of his bed.

"D-don't…"

Miyong slowly raised her head to look up at her brother, only to see Jia was giving her a stern look.

"D-don't you d-d-dare quit J-JieJie," Jia croaked, his voice hoarse from lack of use.

Miyong's eyes widened. "B…but…"

"J-J-JieJie… if y-y-you quit… just b-b-because of w-w-what happened… I will b-b-blacklist you," he growled, his stern look remaining.

Miyong couldn't help the small laugh that escaped; hearing a threat she usually made used against her was something she couldn't fathom quite yet.

"Noona…?"

Miyong's head shot up and around, instantly catching sight of a wary Kai peeking around the doorframe.

"Jonginnie~ You were right! Jia woke up, just like you said~" she cried, a relieved smile spreading across her face.

Kai found himself smiling as well, his eyes cautiously moving up to the bruised face of the younger boy on the bed.

"Jia do you remember me telling you about Jongin? This is him," Miyong claimed, motioning to the dancer.

Jia's eyes slowly went from his sister to the older teen, giving him a small smile, which Kai returned. Miyong swung back around to face her brother, standing up and quickly running her fingers through his hair, Kai's smile shrinking the tiniest bit before he turned around and left.

-=-=-

Word quickly spread about Jia waking up and how Miyong was also on the mend herself. The idols and groups who knew the entire story, such as EXO and f(x), sent their get well gifts and cards to the hospital for both of the siblings; wishing for Jia's health and for Miyong to bounce back like usual because they missed her.

SM was continuing to keep the whole thing under lock and key, telling curious news stations and fans that Miyong was still tending to a family matter and would return soon.

A few friends had come to the hospital to visit as well. All of the f(x) girls made at least three visits each, though Amber seemed to come up the most in order to give her "bestie" and Jia her support. The tomboy also kept her friend up to date on the happenings she had missed. Kai and a few of the other EXO boys had also stopped by for a brief visit a few times, mainly to apologize to both Miyong and Jia for the drama they had been a part of.

Miyong was more than shocked to find that, after only eight days in the hospital, the casts on both of Jia's arms and the one on his right leg was able to come off. The doctors soon explained that Jia's bones hadn't actually been broken, but fractured, thus the casts were only there as a type of precaution so that they didn't get any worse. That and the boy had always been a fast healer, so the doctors apparently felt he no longer needed the casts on the unnecessary body parts. The cast on Jia's left leg had to stay however, as that one had been broken.

Now that Jia was awake, although normally quite drugged to lessen the pain, he had insissted that she go home and get some rest, and to go coddle her cats which she had obviously forgotten about. After he assured her that with his gimp leg and strict head nurse with eyes in the back of her head, that he wasn't going anywhere, Miyong dashed home to cry over her poor neglected cats that, once again, her beloved elderly neighbour had been taking care of for her. This only lasted for a few hours however, as Miyong was soon back at the hospital to ensure that her baby brother wasn't left alone in a strange place.

Miyong attempted, at her brother's plea, to teach Jia a few more basic Korean words and phrases, though when he mispronounced living as pooping she decided to call it quits for the afternoon.

"Hey… J-J-JieJie…?"

Miyong turned away from the window and gave her brother her full attention as he shifted slightly on his bed.

"Will you l-l-lay with m-m-me? I'm in a f-f-foreign place and can't f-f-fall as-s-sleep," Jia grunted, as he finished shifting to the side.

Miyong couldn't help the grin that grew onto her lips, standing from her chair to move the cords and wires so that she could climb in and cuddle against her brother.

"You know, I was waiting for you to ask me, but I figured that if you didn't then I'd just have to come up and cuddle you regardless," she teased, shifting the pillow slightly so that she could rest her head by his shoulder.

Jia couldn't help but release a short laugh, shifting so that he was laying on his side and sliding his arm under the pillow his sister's head was resting on.

"Seepy time Jia, JieJie is also seepy, but I'll protect you, I promise," Miyong yawned, slowly closing her eyes.

Rather than replying, Jia closed his eyes as well.

A few minutes later, the door to the room slowly clicked open. A head popped into the room before the owner released a sigh. Walking over to the small side table that held all of the get well gifts and other assorted pleasantries, they placed down a small pink and blue vase filled with purple hyacinths.

"N-Now are th-those for m-me... or h-her?"

Chen jumped slightly and turned to see Jia was looking over his sister's head at the vocalist, a small smirk and a raised eyebrow gracing his features.

"A little bit of both I guess," Chen chuckled, fixing the flowers before looking over at the duo.

Jia nodded and turned his eyes back down to his sister, bringing his hand up and brushing the hair out of her face.

"She t-told m-m-me about wh-wh-what you d-did... with X-X-Xiumin-ge..."

Chen rubbed the back of his neck with a small smile, remembering consoling the broken hearted girl when the oldest boy hadn't reciprocated her feelings for him.

"I think... y-y-you'd make a n-nice c-c-couple," Jia snickered, looking up at the older boy.

Chen raised an eyebrow at the notion, but wasn't able to keep the pink off of his cheeks. "Are you kidding me? All we'd ever do is fight over the most nonsensical stuff we could think of...the two of us fight almost as much as her and Kris-hyung do..."

Chen's eyes shifted down to the sleeping girl, Miyong's hands clutching onto Jia's hospital shirt in her slumber.

"Your sister... is the strangest creature I've probably ever met."

Jia raised an eyebrow at the older, silently telling him to explain.

"She acts all innocent… but she's actually quite rude and demeaning. She pushes and harps on others, gets her nose into other people's business, she scolds you like the mother you never wanted and she holds grudges like a beggar holds money."

Jia's eyebrow raised further as a confused look slowly crept onto his face. Here was Chen, all but insulting his older sister and saying she was a general pain in the , but he had one of the most gentle and warm looks on his face while doing so.

"But... she's also kind hearted, generous, open minded and loving. If you tell her you want to be alone or that you don't want to talk about something, she won't leave, but she'll sit by your side and give you as much comfort as she can in silence. She has a way of wanting to nurture you like a mother would and always expresses her joy when something that you've done right or well is noticed by others. She really does care about others more than herself and although it can be tiring to deal with... it's also admirable."

"I approve."

Chen raised his eyes to look at Jia, the boy giving him a wolfish grin.

"Of?"

"You l-liking my old-der sister," Jia grinned.

Chen's ears instantly went red, sputtering to try and get some form of understandable language out of his mouth.

"I don't like Mei Hwa!" he barked.

The two froze when said girl groaned in her sleep, shifting slightly before laying still again.

"W-w-well... if y-you d-did... I would ap-p-pprove of your r-relationship," Jia sighed, leaning his head down to rest his forehead against his sister's temple with a smile.

Chen was about to retort, but chose not to once he saw how at peace the two seemed. With a small chuckle, he backed out of the room and quietly closed the door behind him.



___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Sorry that this chapter was a little late guys, I'm doing my best to keep things balanced and I'm having a bit of a rough time attempting to do so...

But yes, Yay for Jia being awake! Yay for Miyong finally getting better! Yay for the younger brother rooting for our lovely Dancing Machine! ALSO! I am VERY aware that Chen's Chinese is NOT this good, but I couldn't figure out ANY other way for the two to communicate as Jia can't speak a  of Korean(yet).

Thanks again for reading guys~! Thank you to everyone who Subscribed and Commented and a special shout-out to superkitkat, hiJaeMi, DeiDeilove, -baekyeol, BlazingMelody, HunHaney, squishyfishy, FixRate, IIVEEH, squeakumz, iAmAnonnymous, Jeongsin, ParkSeoMai23, KPOPCHIKA, greeneyes1990, heartarcfantasy21, arandomperson, ClassicallyRenee, xiumxn and kohakuhime for Voting and Subscribing. You guys are all awesome and any and all comments are appreciated.

--Sour